Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
279 Pages V  « < 275 276 277 278 279 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Discussion of almost anything goes here. Be sure to read the rules!
Mikaku Onchi
post May 31 2015, 03:29 PM
Post #5521

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(ll Sam ll @ May 31 2015, 08:43 PM) *
Thanks to those who released all those megas happy.gif Just got all the ones I'm missing sans Mega Mewtwo X (Just waiting on the stone for that)!

All I need to do now is collect all the Arceus forms, Yveltal, Zerneas (both forms) and the rest of the Vivillon formes and I'm all done ^_^.gif

Agreed. Thanks to this I could catch one of the two megas I was missing (Mega Audino that is). Now the pokémon I'm missing are Mega Tyrannitar, Arceus forms except Dragon and Fairy, 10 vivillon forms (I have other 10 including Meadow), and 6 Furfrou forms. All this not counting the megas that were not added to the site yet.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post May 31 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #5522

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

QUOTE(Nemu @ May 31 2015, 04:02 PM) *
Is it bad I've taken to calling Pokemon I want on Rumble World my little butt nugget as a term of endearment?
((No wonder you guys don't want to join me I'm calling you little butt nougats to be nice...-_-2.gifwink.gif)

I might start doing the same since I've gone to two separate legendary stages, Ho-Oh and Kyogre, and I've been to Kyogre's at least five times now and it still won't join. I had both of them wobbled at one point but they both broke out just as I was about to hit the final blow, several times. I was so mad. I'm using my Primal Groudon so it's not like it can hurt me, but even with Thunderbolt Kyogre won't wobble. sad.gif

e: Welp. I've wasted all of my diamonds trying to get Kyogre. Still didn't get it. Stupid blue whale-fish-thing.

This post has been edited by The Majestic Mr L: May 31 2015, 03:42 PM

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Nemu
post May 31 2015, 03:53 PM
Post #5523

Craziest cat lady of all time.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 162 933

I wish

QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ May 31 2015, 03:36 PM) *
Is it bad I've taken to calling Pokemon I want on Rumble World my little butt nugget as a term of endearment?
((No wonder you guys don't want to join me I'm calling you little butt nougats to be nice...-_-2.gifwink.gif)

I might start doing the same since I've gone to two separate legendary stages, Ho-Oh and Kyogre, and I've been to Kyogre's at least five times now and it still won't join. I had both of them wobbled at one point but they both broke out just as I was about to hit the final blow, several times. I was so mad. I'm using my Primal Groudon so it's not like it can hurt me, but even with Thunderbolt Kyogre won't wobble. sad.gif

e: Welp. I've wasted all of my diamonds trying to get Kyogre. Still didn't get it. Stupid blue whale-fish-thing.

I have ONE legendary. I've missed landing on one when there were 2 MULTIPLE times and only managed to get Cresselia and they aren't even close to my highest power one.

Speaking of, Cresselia is such a cheater in the requests stuff OMG I hate you so much.

--------------------
Stuffs. cat.gif (click to show)
+Quote Post

north star mouse
post May 31 2015, 04:09 PM
Post #5524

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 634

Bad Romance Style

Species: Zorua, Eggs Hatched: 646
This is just hurting lol, i just want to hatch a shiny one! noes.gif<

I completed two explorations today, one i had not done and the other for an unknown as i dont have many of them.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zabimaru
post May 31 2015, 04:13 PM
Post #5525

I Dream of Ponyta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 541

FIRE!!!

So last night my bf and I went to Walmart to do some shopping. They were out of the minecraft minifigures at our normal Walmart. So I grabbed our normal monthly stuff plus the birthday gift I needed to get for July (the birthday is on the 4th). Then the bf was like 'let's go to the super Walmart 25 minutes away from this one' so we did. They had the minifigures there...but only from grass series! So now we have 5 grass series (Steve w/ pick axe, gold Steve, cat, snow golem, and dyed sheep) and 6 stone series. Hopefully we can nab the 7 grass we need and that the normal Walmart gets another shipment of stone series in too. On the hour or so ride back we were in a huge thunder and lightening storm. It was hugely scary but it was pretty too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post May 31 2015, 04:28 PM
Post #5526

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

I just got a random shiny red Flabébé and my fifth pixie shard with it, so I guess I'll start my second run of DotW soon cat.gif

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 31 2015, 04:31 PM
Post #5527

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

I just picked up a Lab egg that was laid on the 29th. O _ o! How long do they stay around there, anyway? Or is there even a time limit like there is in the Shelter?

EDIT - About the Pixie Plate Arceus, you might want to want until after reset to see what the new missions are and/or the June egg {?} giveaway first.

This post has been edited by RicFule: May 31 2015, 04:33 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post May 31 2015, 04:36 PM
Post #5528

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(Nemu @ May 31 2015, 03:53 PM) *
QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ May 31 2015, 03:36 PM) *

I have ONE legendary. I've missed landing on one when there were 2 MULTIPLE times and only managed to get Cresselia and they aren't even close to my highest power one.

Speaking of, Cresselia is such a cheater in the requests stuff OMG I hate you so much.
Kyogre won't let me catch it either. I've probably been on that stage at least ten times.
Lugia is pretty reluctant to join me, too.

And I've had Pokemon wobble until the last hit. I don't remember which ones, though I think Kyogre was one of them. dry.gif

I currently have a Dialga (highest power currently), Entei, Groudon, Latias, Suicune, Latios, and Ho-oh.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 31 2015, 04:50 PM
Post #5529

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

Just opened more than 100 Pokéchests. Only got 3 new trinkets. crying.gif

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

+Quote Post

Inuzuka28
post May 31 2015, 04:52 PM
Post #5530

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 782

My SoulSilver team

This Pokémon was egg #1800 in Inuzuka28 's 703-day shiny hunt started on June 28th, 2013.

...Finally...After almost 2 years...I finally hatched a shiny Spearow...
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post May 31 2015, 04:53 PM
Post #5531

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ May 31 2015, 05:36 PM) *
Lugia is pretty reluctant to join me, too.

Lugia must love me since I've caught three of them before and it had been my highest power every time. At least until I got my newest Groudon, who has 1,042, 9 higher than my Lugia, haha.

I did manage to get a better Latias than the one I had. This one has 942 or something while my last one had 770. I wouldn't have wasted those diamonds on the Latiasite/Red Orb had I known I'd be getting more powerful versions of those Pokemon relatively soon.

e: Congrats on the shiny Spearow Inuzuka!

This post has been edited by The Majestic Mr L: May 31 2015, 04:55 PM

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 31 2015, 04:57 PM
Post #5532

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ May 31 2015, 04:53 PM) *
I did manage to get a better Latias than the one I had. This one has 942 or something while my last one had 770. I wouldn't have wasted those diamonds on the Latiasite/Red Orb had I known I'd be getting more powerful versions of those Pokemon relatively soon.

Yeah. That part of it is evil. That's the main reason I don't attempt to catch one I've already captured and given their stone to. Not that I actually HAVE many I've given a stone to, but that's beside the point.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post May 31 2015, 05:13 PM
Post #5533

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

I hope my computer still has my aunt's wifi password saved for house/dog sitting tonight. I have a new fic to post after midnight and I wanna read the june thread tonight. Though I could use 4g on my phone for a minte or two if it came to that (but I'd prefer having internet) I also wanna see the swsh prize after reset

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post May 31 2015, 05:32 PM
Post #5534

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

I see a lot of people talking about Pokemon Rumble, I've never played it but it seems good??? I play Pokémon Shuffle though, tried that Victini level yesterday but the little bastard ran away. I didn't pay attention to the notice so I don't know when I'm going to see him again. Does anyone know?

On another note, I'm taking a look at my mega stones list and it seems I'm missing these:
-Blazikenite
-Charizardite X
-Manectite
-Venusaurite
-Scizorite
-Tyranitarite
-Audinite
-Pidgeotite

(and the ones that hadn't been added yet)

Working on getting the shinies for pre-mega pokemon I don't have yet as well as my last splash shard

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: May 31 2015, 05:32 PM

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 31 2015, 05:54 PM
Post #5535

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I'm missing Mega Gengar, Audino, Sceptile and Medicham and of course, also their stones. As for the ones I have, I'm missing Absolite, Charizardite X, Blazikenite and Sablenite. I also have the shinies of most of them outside of the two Mewtwos of course and Pinsir, which I was waiting until I hatched the one I was hunting for to get its shiny.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Natasha Romanoff
post May 31 2015, 06:03 PM
Post #5536

I only act like I know everything.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 923

Antimatter

Thanks to that massive mega drop in the safari zone earlier today, the only megas that I'm missing are Audino and Mewtwo Y, and I obviously don't expect to see a Mewtwo Y in the safari zone anytime soon, lol.

I guess I should probably start shiny hunting for the mega stones that I do have, once I finish my marvel-themed and 501st boxes. Which might not be for a while, seeing as the two are only about 1/4 of the way filled. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zynn
post May 31 2015, 06:06 PM
Post #5537

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 504

Master Common Sense

Just curious, is it alright to ask for help with Acheivements here other than the berry-feeding tasks? I was specifically thinking of the ones that involve Shiny Races and/or the Palpad. I didn't see anything against it in the rules, but I tend to be overly cautious. Thanks in advance. happy.gif

--------------------
If you happen to read this, clicks are always appreciated & returned. Thanks! wave.gif

Lovely Flalavoir & Lasolia Sprites made by Bonnie Clyde. Follow Flalavoir to her Sprite Boutique!
Beautiful Avatar & Banner made by Cycloneblaze in....

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 31 2015, 06:11 PM
Post #5538

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Zynn @ Jun 1 2015, 12:06 AM) *
Just curious, is it alright to ask for help with Acheivements here other than the berry-feeding tasks? I was specifically thinking of the ones that involve Shiny Races and/or the Palpad. I didn't see anything against it in the rules, but I tend to be overly cautious. Thanks in advance. happy.gif

It should be fine... If you want help with Social Network, though, read Gryphaena's topic here!

Congrats to all my fellow Azurites, as we are now 20 ahead! I'm looking forward to seeing what goodies await me tomorrow morning, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 31 2015, 06:17 PM
Post #5539

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ May 31 2015, 10:31 PM) *
I just picked up a Lab egg that was laid on the 29th. O _ o! How long do they stay around there, anyway? Or is there even a time limit like there is in the Shelter?

EDIT - About the Pixie Plate Arceus, you might want to want until after reset to see what the new missions are and/or the June egg {?} giveaway first.

I suppose there is a limit just like the Shelter. Also, I highly doubt that we can choose Arceus to be in the giveaway.

About the Megas, I'm missing Mega Charizard Y, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Slowbro, Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y. In regards of the Mega stones: Abomasite, Houndoominite, Heracronite, Blazikenite, Mawilite, Scizorite, Mewtwonite X, Mewtwonite Y, Tyranitarite, Blazikenite, Slowbronite and Charizardite Y.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

+Quote Post

Zynn
post May 31 2015, 06:23 PM
Post #5540

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 504

Master Common Sense

Thank you for the link. I was wondering which group that banner came from! happy.gif

I'll wait for the June thread to ask for help. I've been much more active than normal of late (I'm kind of surprising myself, lol. You people are much too friendly and helpful!), so it will be nice to start the month off fresh. happy.gif

--------------------
If you happen to read this, clicks are always appreciated & returned. Thanks! wave.gif

Lovely Flalavoir & Lasolia Sprites made by Bonnie Clyde. Follow Flalavoir to her Sprite Boutique!
Beautiful Avatar & Banner made by Cycloneblaze in....

+Quote Post

279 Pages V  « < 275 276 277 278 279 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:13 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.