Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Banished Bugs, What happened to the insects?!
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 22 2011, 02:43 AM
Post #41

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

As Frost stood ready to battle the little yellow bug started getting excited and ready to attack, James looked over at the Joltik and it had already shot a string of gooey silk at Snover, it came flying at Frost and wrapped itself around the snow tree pokemon James spoke up and said,

"Frost try and brake through it. Use Razor Leaf to help you."

James watched on as Frost struggled to fire Razor Leaf, by the time he had the Joltik was again quicker than Snover and was standing in front of him and used a move James hadn't seen before. Little cell looking beings started draining of Snovers body decreasing it's energy and going straight back to the Joltik giving it extra health. Snover was tired and looked like it couldn't battle anymore but all of James's other pokemon were so tired from battling they needed a rest. James looked at the Joltik and quickly remembered the trick he had used on the Metapod, but this time he was going to change it around a bit. James looked at Frost and said to him,

"Frost use Razor Leaf. Then follow it with Icy Wind"

Frost tried with all it's energy to pull itself together and just as he used Razor Leaf he could feel the after effect from the move that sucked his energy. Frost didn't have the energy to use Icy Wind, but yet the Razor Leaf connected with the rather large Joltik and left scratches on its body. The Joltik was hut and fell to the ground to rest, James thought maybe captivating the opportunity would make it possible to capture the Joltik. But James waited, he gave Snover the rest he needed as the Joltik hoped up and sent a wave of electricity barely big enough to see at Frost. James quickly reacted and told Frost,

"Frost quickly use Powder Snow."

Frost with it's leftover energy gathered the power in it's body and threw the small snow like particles at the Joltik. The attack hit Joltik and luckily froze it. But Frost was now stuck in a field of electricity and couldn't move. James knew Frost was to tired to keep going and because the Joltik was frozen solid James grabbed out the special ball he was given from the the Scientist at the reserve. He knew this was the time to capture it as he raised his arm and threw the pokeball at the Joltik.

The Ball flew through the air like a bird and looked as thought it was going to rebound of the ice but it didn't. It sucked the Joltik from the ice and into the ball. The ball dropped to the floor and stopped, it swayed side to side three times and then stopped and the light in the middle glowed. James had captured the Joltik, he was ecstatic as he ran over to Frost and grabbed his pokeball out of his pocket and said

"Well done Frost. You deserve a well earned rest, you fought so well."

James returned Frost to his ball and let him rest and then he ran over to pick up his newly captured Joltik. He picked up the ball and said

"I think I'll call you Jolt. You're quick and your an electric pokemon so it suits you."

James put the ball in his pocket and now they were all but full, James had now five pokemon and felt that was too many for now. He looked onto his shoulders and saw the Wurmple. Conveniently it had only just woken up from it's sleep. It had slept the whole time the battle was on. James looked at it and smiled as he looked at his friends and said

"Let's go finish our mission together."

James saw Willow had caught her Joltik as he saw it through the corner off his eye. James looked at his friends and smiled waiting for them.

This post has been edited by luke39: Mar 28 2011, 03:07 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 25 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #42

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

As the Joltic came out, Kaya scanned it with her pokedex. They looked formidable, a good pokemon to choose if she ever considered adding another electric type to her group. She watched Willow and James' pokemon fight the joltic, learning how they fought in case she had to face a similar pokemon someday. Both Flare and Frost looked tough, and it would certainly be a difficult to win if she were to face them in battle. She studied them more closely, devising strategies for each attack they used.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 27 2011, 03:46 PM
Post #43

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 214

My Favorites

She'd figured correct. She smiled at James; they'd both done well. She was glad to have a new friend, both in the pokemon she'd caught and in James and Kaya. They were both good people, and she liked them. She reached up and pat the head of the sewaddle on her shoulder, and that reminded her that they had a job to finish. If she'd been listening a few minutes earlier, she would have heard James say the same thing; but she was too busy thinking about a name for her Joltik.

"So..." Willow said, taking a few steps forward, "We should probably get moving. After all, these little guys have had a stressful day, and so have we."

Willow continued forward. She was lost in her own thoughts; mostly wondering what she would do after this. She really didn't have a set direction, but she knew that eventually she would need to start working on collecting the region's gym badges. There were a couple relatively near by, but she was unsure which one to go with. Perhaps the one on the little island. Yes. That would be the one she went to first. She would have to head to the port to get there, so she knew what her next move would be.

"So... where are you guys headed once you're done here? Anywhere fun?" Willow asked her new friends, a little bit of daydreaming still able to be heard in her voice, and seen in her eyes.

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.
I return clicks to whole parties, regardless of how many of mine you click. It would be nice if I could get full party clicks too. Should I forget to update my pokemon, you can find my current list here. Thanks! ^_^.gif

PANE Character (click to show)
Uprising Character (click to show)
Stuff I got bored and did (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 28 2011, 02:21 AM
Post #44

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James listened to Willow suggesting that they should get the bugs back to the reserve he felt a sense of happiness from the day he had. He had gotten two new pokemon on his team and made two friends and technically beat two bad guys. He felt happy and agreed with Willow watching her gracefully walk forward a few steps wondering in the midst of her mind. James started walking and tried to catch up to her as they both waited for Willow so they could all go together to the reserve.

As James was walking to catch up to Willow he wondered what he was going to do next with his journey. He wanted to be a gym battler and a Pokeathlete but he hadn't decided what he would pick. He was looking to do them both as they both looked very interesting. He had read the brochure in Port Barley about the Pokeathlons and knew that there was one there so he was looking to most likely head there first and on the way maybe catch the boat over to the island of Fidona where there is a Gym.

James stopped thinking in the midst of space and heard Willow say

"So where are you guys headed?"

James had just been thinking that same question but Willow beat her to it. He looked over at Willow and back at Kaya and said,

"Well I think I'll head back to Port Barley and compete in the Pokeathlon and then maybe catch a boat over to Fidona and compete in a gym battle."he said and then took another breath and said "So where are you guys going?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 28 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #45

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Hmm, I'll either challenge a gym leader or try to get a more blanced team," Kaya said. Chances are, I'll head to fidona, too. I might stop at charizard isle to catch a fire type. On second thought, I'll do that after I get my Taminagi badge. I'll stop at the isle and catch a chimchar or a numel, something like that, and raise it to face the Gigarte leader. What about you, Willow?"

{Fail. have to do school.}

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 28 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #46

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

Willow laughed a little as everyone answered so quickly. It would seem she wasn't the only one thinking about what she was going to do after this was over. It did strike Willow as a little odd, but, great minds, as they say.

"It would seem that I'm doing the same thing you guys are. I was thinking about headed to Port Barley to catch a boat to Fidona. Maybe even the safari zone. I'm not totally sure, but that is my plan right now," Willow said. She truly didn't have a set plan, but this would be good enough for now. Maybe she would come up with something more solid when she got to Fidona.

Willow started to think about something else as she walked; she realized she didn't know which way the research facility was. She'd been running after the scientist without pay any attention to her surroundings. She had no idea if this was the right way. That got her to wondering if anyone else knew if they were headed the right way.

"Hey... Do you guys know if we're headed the right way? I wasn't exactly paying a lot of attention when I was chasing the scientist through the forest..." Willow felt a little silly. This wasn't something that usually happened to her. She usually had a very good sense of direction.

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.
I return clicks to whole parties, regardless of how many of mine you click. It would be nice if I could get full party clicks too. Should I forget to update my pokemon, you can find my current list here. Thanks! ^_^.gif

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 28 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #47

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

James listened to his new friends and heard their next goals were pretty similar. He smiled and started paying attention to his walking. They had been walking down the path from the cave and then Willow pointed out she had forgotten the way back to the reserve. James was thinking blank, he couldn't remember where they came from after all the excitement with the captures and and the battles. He looked over at Kaya and Willow and didn't know what to do. After a while of thinking James thought of something, he didn't know if it would work or not but it might be worth a try. He then said to the girls,

"Unfortunately I have forgotten the way. But maybe we could let our bug pokemon guide us?"taking another breath he said "There is an alright chance that they will lead us back to the Reserve but they may not."

James wondered what they thought of his idea as he looked around at his surrounding which where trees, bushes and bug pokemon. Everything was quiet.

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 28 2011, 08:33 PM
Post #48

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Good idea," Kaya said. She set caterpie on the ground. The bug looked around for a moment and started to go what Kaya hoped was towards the research facility. Soon they came to the whitewashed building that was familiar as the research facility. After they returned their bug pokemon, Kaya explained what had happened at the reserve.

"I see," Professor Peyton said after listening to kaya's story. "We'll make sure we find the spies and turn them in. As a matter of fact, I believe I already know who they are. Three of our scientists that fit your description took their lunch break a little while after you guys left. You three did a good job finding team deception and freeing the bugs. Here's the twenty dollars I promised."

"Hey, guys," Kaya said as they left the building, each twenty bucks richer. "Since we're all going to the same place, why don't we travel together for the time being? I've been " She hoped they'd say yes. She traveled a lot, so it was hard for her to form any lasting friendships besides with the pokemon she'd taken in. Pokemon were good partners, but they still couldn't take the place of a human companion. She hadn't traveled with other people since she was ten and her family disappeared. Traveling with other people would be a nice change.

This post has been edited by FirePower: Mar 29 2011, 08:01 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Apr 4 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #49

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

It would seem Willow wasn't the only one that hadn't been paying attention to where she was going in all the excitement. Kaya and James had lost their way too. But, James made a suggestion that Kaya seemed to agree was a good one. They should let the bug pokemon guide them. Willow too agree this had the potential to work, but since Kaya had already put down the caterpie, she didn't see the need to put down her Sewaddle as well. That would have just made it more likely that they'd end up lost again; since the two could potentially have conflicting directions.

They followed the caterpie for a while, and it did lead them back to the research facility. That was fairly lucky; Willow was glad it had worked. Once there, they returned their pokemon, and Kaya told the professor about the men in dark outfits and the defected researchers. Even though the Professor seemed to know who they were, it didn't seem very relevant since they had escaped before the men in black had. Though, people could still be on the look out for them in the future or something. She gave them each their payment, and the three left the facility together. Kaya then suggested as they left that they travel together, at least for now.

"Sure!" Willow said with a smile. "We wouldn't mind the company," she added, patting the pokeballs at her waist. "Well, I wouldn't. I'm not really sure what the rest of them think, but, I can bet they wouldn't mind." They were walking toward the exit of the preserve, and it did seem like the three of them traveling together would make the trip go faster. Willow was glad to have her new friends along for the journey for now, wherever it took her.

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Apr 4 2011, 04:53 PM
Post #50

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As Kaya and Willow agreed to let a bug pokemon guide us back, James felt a sense of good will by suggesting it. The group followed the Caterpie back and it lead them to the large scientific reserve, they had finally arrived at the reserve after a hard day's work. Kaya and Willow lead the way as all three of us walked through the sliding doors and into the air conditioned room. It was nice and cool and there were scientists running around but then James saw Proffesor Peyton but before he could point out she was there she had already rushed over to get the pokemon back James lowered Wurmple of his shoulders and gave it over to the professor and she in return gave James a note. It was money, $20.00 to be exact.

James was happy as he had a very adventurous day and was hoping to get some rest soon. He quickly saw a personal computer that you could put your pokemon into for safe keeping, he decided after a while maybe it was time to give one of his pokemon a rest for a while. He dispatched himself from the group and walked over to the personal computer and put Frost's ball on the machine and selected the box he wanted it in as it disappeared and there was an image of Frost in the computer. He looked at it once and blinked as he turned it off and walked back to the group.

Kaya,Willow and James all left the reserve together like true friends and walked to the edge of the reserve as Willow said she was happy to travel together and James was more than happy about that. James looked around at his surroundings and the reserve and saw them one last time before he left. James thought maybe now he might decide to go back to Port Barley and compete in the Pokeathlon as he was more ready now. He looked at his friends as they left together.

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Apr 4 2011, 07:18 PM
Post #51

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Great, c'mon!" Kaya said, running ahead with Manera at her side. "Off to Barley we go!" Twenty dollars richer and a new pokemon in her belt, walked off with the others to the north. The best part this time was, she wasn't traveling with just her pokemon this time!

"Bring it on, gym leaders. I feel I can take whatever you throw at me," She said to herself. Yep, it certainly had been a good day.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 03:50 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.