Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Creepypasta, I am dead serious. (Get the pun?)
Mars Adept Enten
post Nov 5 2012, 02:48 PM
Post #41

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I remember not being fazed by LT's music even when I first played Yellow Version ~10 years ago. I even liked the track way back then. sealed.gif I've even listened to the so-called 'beta version' of the original JP Red/Green LT BGM, and I can slightly make out some higher-pitched tones, but all they manage to do to me is give me goosebumps. I dunno why, but LT never scared me. Maybe it's because most of the 'scary stuff' is generic death-related imagery/motifs, and I'm pretty desensitized to stuff like that by virtue of being a huge anatomy buff and reading medical texts (around college level, I might add) at a young age. One of them even had full-color pictures of human corpses in various states of dissection. So stuff like the 'Buried Alive' and 'White Hand' sprites don't bother me at all. That's probably why the Shadow Temple in LoZ: OoT doesn't bother me, either. But I digress.

Another of my favorite 'pastas that's LT-related is Lavender Town and Pokémon 731. Granted, this one is frightening if you know about the significance of the number 731, but if you don't already, it's explained in the story. Here's the link, if you're interested: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lavender...ok%C3%A9mon_731

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Nov 5 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #42

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 174 779

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Here's the weird thing about the high-pitched noises in the original Beta Version of LT. I downloaded the song onto my 3DS and the 3DS can barely pick it up, the frequency bars barely move at all, well you have an option of playing the music on an 8-bit soundtrack. All of my other gameboy sound tracks are totally understandable, but not the beta, it's just a blur of 8-bit sounds. Get this, once the music goes silent, you can't hear the high pitched noise, but if you play it on the 8-bit option of a 3DS you will hear tens of tons of popping noises.

Also, Unit 731 is actually the 2nd creepypasta I read. I know EVERYTHING about 731.

--------------------
Yep, I'm Serious. srsbsns.gif
I am infecting all of the Game Forums! Mwa ha ha ha!

Organization XIII (click to show)

Oh, yes. I own monocle.gif emoticon. monocle.gif
Other Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Nov 6 2012, 02:06 PM
Post #43

The third and only!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 656

Kiwis

I love creepypastas! Ha ha, I have an Insanity Wolf I made about the Lavender Town Tone in my sig, actually. Lesse... I'm going to make one later! grin.gif (Not enough time to do it now...)

--------------------

Credits!! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Nov 6 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #44

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Ah, yes, I have yet another Creepypasta for you, except this is about Buried Alive. Not very long, but entertaining.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKhjx-pBg80

The man mentions something about static mesh, this song can be found in the link below. (WARNING: INTENSELY CREEPY)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsT6A71KM-w

Hope you enjoyed this bit.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Nov 7 2012, 05:27 PM
Post #45

The third and only!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 656

Kiwis

Can you make this a new rule? NO LOOKING UP JEFF THE KILLER. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get scared. Like, EVER. And I wasn't really that scared of Jeff, either. But that picture of his face got stuck on the back of my eyelids for a week after I saw it. So unless you can tough it out, don't go poking around on the Creepypasta Wiki looking for him. He still scares my friend. I'm pretty sure if I tell him "Go to sleep" if we're ever texting or something and he has to go, he'll just about crap himself. So seriously, DON'T!!!

--------------------

Credits!! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Nov 7 2012, 05:33 PM
Post #46

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Edited, you shall see your rule on le first post OF DOOM AND WISDOM!

Yet another Creepypasta for you guys...HYPNO'S LULLABY! MWA HA HA HA! *cough, cough*, hrm. Okay, here's le Creepypasta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo

The lyrics are in the description.

This post has been edited by Sora the Pikachu: Nov 7 2012, 05:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Munchdon
post Nov 24 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 150 080

My Emerald Team

Hypno's Lullaby is just plain old creepy. The lyrics plus the LT theme playing in the background is enough to make you avoid Hypnos at all costs. shift.gif

--------------------

Munchlax! Put it down! crazy.gif
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?act=fi...amp;pid=2032494 link to my EPIC kh journal!
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showto...p;#entry2327676 Link to my KHII journal, check it out!

Club of the Game Freaks...no banner yet, but here is the link. yourmove.gif
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?act=fi...amp;pid=2032494

+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Nov 28 2012, 08:41 PM
Post #48

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Here is yet another Creepypasta, why, because I feel like it.

BLUE TEARS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Dw1gCGY5s

Enjoy!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Maizox
post Nov 28 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #49

Umbreon owns this house.
Group Icon

Member No.: 165 846

My Favorites

I just want to say the creepiest creepy pasta i have ever heard was that in a beta version of Red/Blue that if you could not beat the ghost in Pokemon Tower and if you lost the game would say game over and in the back you could see the ghost eating the player in the back.

--------------------
My First Shiny

My PokeFarm Team

Fusemon.net
+Quote Post

Cinderella Amber
post Nov 30 2012, 02:58 PM
Post #50

WOOMY
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 165

Plushie Collection

Love Creepypasta. Such a thrill.

My favorites are the Slender Man Mythos, Squidward Suicide, and Suicide Mouse. Oh, and Candle Cove.

Squidward Suicide has a particular picture associated with it that creeped me out so bad that I ran from my room. It actually gave me nightmares about death and pain for two weeks or so. But I'm over it, and I've gotten to a point that I can hold a staring contest with the picture (but I always lose!). :P

--------------------

Twitch Plays Pokemon has taught me three things:
- Praise Helix
- The PC and the B button are both evil incarnate
- Never bet on Entei

I have claims on Banette... but that should be obvious. wink.gif
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Dec 18 2012, 09:42 PM
Post #51

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

This one is rather interesting, I was strolling through youtube Videos and I found this towards the side...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_UXhkx0Yw

A bit different from other Pokemon Creepypastas, if I do say so myself. Goodness his voice is annoying at the beginning!

This post has been edited by Sora the Pikachu: Dec 18 2012, 09:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dupe
post Dec 27 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 161 221

Active Squad

My sister made a creepypasta its called Kirby's deadland its supposed to be about Kirby like killing every boss to landia

I haven't read all the pages, but I need to post this. YOUR SISTER is the one that wrote that?

Now that that's cleared up, personally, I'm a fan of Creepypasta that is genuine scary. There are different genres, but that just means thee are different ways to do it right and different ways to do it wrong. For one thing, gore. If you write a creepypasta where everything you do causes people to turn into piles of chunky salsa and a small cut causes a person to turn into a fountain of blood, good job! You managed to scare little kids. Gore isn't scary. It's disgusting. A good horror story should have gore only when it would actually be genuinely scary, like a room full of torture devices with dried blood on them or something.

Oh, and one last thing, that whole "hyper realistic blood" thing, where when a character bleeds it looks like real blood, that thing has been done to death and was never once scary to me.
+Quote Post

xXxTheUnknownxXx
post Jan 15 2013, 05:56 AM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 187 690

The Covert Team

If you're looking for decent creepypasta's find the one that disturbs you like
The theater

--------------------

I AM AIPOM.FEAR ME
+Quote Post

Toonwriter
post May 1 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #54

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 160 611

Active Squad

I like certain Pokemon creepypastas, but wait till you see mine. devil.gif

Nightmare in Kanto!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! cackle.gif
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 1 2013, 11:45 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

GS Crew

I didn't find it all that scary, but moreso a good read; I don't know how many of you have heard of the NES Godzilla creepypasta, but it's easily made my favorite 'pastas list. Here's a link to the TV Tropes work page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Lite...illaCreepypasta

I really enjoyed this pasta, despite being a casual kaiju fan, probably because most of the really unnerving stuff is more OG than canonical stuff (basically, all of Chapter 7: Zenith/Chapter 8). For a while after reading this (specifically Chapter 5: Entropy), whenever I saw a face that even remotely looked like the Big Bad's, I always shivered because of a moment in C5: P2. Since at least during one readthrough, I was in OoT's Fire Temple, which has face motifs that meet the aforementioned criteria, I got rather jumpy going through that dungeon. blink.gif

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

cereza13
post May 6 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #56

Artist Fennekin
Group Icon

Member No.: 195 713

Team Kanto

Umm... Hi. I'm new to this site and I didn't really know where to post first so I picked this one. The first creepypasta I ever read was Jeff the Killer. It was scary at first but I guess to someone readin a new one for the first time it would always be like that. My favorite one though is MLP Cupcakes. I don't know why but love it!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 8 2013, 02:17 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

GS Crew

I just went back to look at the Easter Egg-Snow on Mt. Silver Poképasta and watched the fan-movie of it, and I have to say, reenactments/readings of Poképasta freakin' terrify me. blink.gif

Also, you wrote that "Nightmare in Kanto" Poképasta, toonwriter? Barzűln, that is some fucked up shit, right there. Although, just sayin', mentioning the usage of songs from other games in VG creepypasta kinda kills the scares (bad pun not intentional).

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Toonwriter
post May 8 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #58

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 160 611

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ May 8 2013, 03:17 PM) *
I just went back to look at the Easter Egg-Snow on Mt. Silver Poképasta and watched the fan-movie of it, and I have to say, reenactments/readings of Poképasta freakin' terrify me. blink.gif

Also, you wrote that "Nightmare in Kanto" Poképasta, toonwriter? Barzűln, that is some fucked up shit, right there. Although, just sayin', mentioning the usage of songs from other games in VG creepypasta kinda kills the scares (bad pun not intentional).

I know, but I included the music there for more atmosphere and thrills. Makes you tense up if you were playing a game with music like that in the background.
+Quote Post

TheeBustyDragon
post May 8 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 196 100

Dragons!

I never heard of creepypastas.... walloftext.gif

--------------------
It seemed like a dream...

Click me, I click you~ Eggs!

A beautiful scream...
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post May 8 2013, 05:06 PM
Post #60

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 414

yeah babey

Started reading Pasta at 10, wrote some at 11.

Here's some I made, you may be familiar.

I Just Wanted an Ampharos... [I remade it]

Inferior

Love Me... and Only Me

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:06 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.