Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
RP Grading
Toogee
post Mar 1 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #41

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Did I Do That? Review of Family Matters

This RP certainly had potential to reveal some strange Magma-Aqua alliance. It would have been interesting to see how that played out over several RPs. Oh well…

Note that since Fei-Fei is inactive, I didn’t bother to grade Adrian. Also, since the RP was incomplete, I didn’t award rank points.

Vincent Lance (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Apr 6 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #42

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

A young man, accused of a crime he didn't commit.

"You know, she doesn't have to change her look. They aren't accusing her of rape."

A young woman, persecuted for standing up for her friends, love, and beliefs.

"Linda, Linda, Linda... What ever will we do with you?"

A young man, torn to the breaking point between two worlds.

"What?! You're her father!"

A young woman, forced into a mold she cannot fit.

“You can’t trust me to be calm. So I’ll just be the support on this one.”

A story about love, friendship, and desperation

"Whatever happened to fair dealing?
And pure ethics?
And nice manners?
Why is it everyone now is a pain in the ass?
Whatever happened to class?"

And the lengths people will go to get what they want.

"Who-- Who am I? Who am I?! You do not know DIETR?!"

Ivy Kylerian

“Oh, Tau. Everything is such a silly mess."

Victor Bays

"You have to imagine it with two people! It's swell with two people!"

Sagira Smythe

"I'll spare you the gruesome details. Which means all of the details."

and Jay Lange.

"We're not running. We're going to fight back right away, and finish our mission, and get back to normal."

No more running. No more waiting. They're going...

On the Offensive.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Apr 6 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Very nice trailer format. grin.gif

Blarg, one at a time! This will have to wait until I grade the PANE one. If Doc wants to grade this one, be my guest wink.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Apr 6 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #44

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

We're okay with waiting, 2g. B3tB did finish first. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, we're holding off on starting another Uprising RP for at least a week. That'll give us a chance to fill up another PANE RP for you to grade :P, and ascertain that I don't die of homework overload.

Thanks, though!

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
+Quote Post

Aureylian
post Apr 11 2010, 09:26 AM
Post #45

Lady of Time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 095

Favorites

Transaction is now complete!

Participants:

Start Date: 6th February 2010
End Date: 11th April 2010
Length: 37 posts

Summary: Luna Cardelle, a new Rebellion Initiate, comes across a transaction between her grandmother, that she ran away from, and a Magma Grunt. She hides in the nearest Pokemon Canter, where she meets Caroline. They both stay the night and meet Karuto. Luna goes outside, confronted again by the Magma Grunt. The transaction has been canceled and Luna catches the Grunt's abandoned Poochyena.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Apr 15 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

No matter what, everyone gets 2 levels, distributed between their Pokemon according to use, as long as they finish an RP. Of course, if they drop out, depending on where, they lose so many of these "free" levels. We need the free ones so that our new, inexperienced RPers still have incentive to RP and improve. An additional level is added for keeping a good amount of activity, for a total of 3 levels.

Next, we have 7 levels that are based on the skill of the RPer. So, these are based on quality of post. They're also divided up between the two Pokemon based on use. This means that our better RPers get more levels, which the should rightfully have.

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a Pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is separate from quality of post. If someone battles with a Pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

So, this totals up to a possible 15 levels for an RPer. Only 10 can be awarded to one Pokemon though, giving incentive for RPers to catch more Pokemon to add to their teams.

Transaction has been graded. This is the first time that my general notes are going to be as in depth as my personal notes, if not more so.

The RP was very short, and, unfortunately, while things happened, not much got done. We saw that Luna caught her mother dealing with a Magma grunt, planning to fund them, that Caroline met someone new who may be able to get her out of her shell, and that Karuto had a bad experience with a grunt and vowed vengeance on all of Magma. However, besides another skirmish with a grunt, nothing else happened. There was no direction for any of the characters, no resolution or promise of a thread that the characters could follow, no alliance forged, nothing. The story simply ended.

Don't be afraid to form alliances, to roleplay for an extra page or two, or to put in some back plot. Also, don't assume the reader has read your profile: Mention backstories, and flesh them out.

I don't want you to think that there was nothing good here. There was a good start, we got to see some things about the characters, and we got to get a peek at how they felt. However, it does not feel finished, and this is, unfortunately, reflected in the grades.

Notes are under the spoiler: The score is in the tag, so that you don't have to read them if you don't want to.

Luna Cardel: 7/15 (click to show)

Caroline Kelly: 7/15 (click to show)

Karuto Jones: 9/15 (click to show)

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post Apr 15 2010, 03:23 PM
Post #47

Sacred Guardian of the Ice-type
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 138

Cold as Ice

Mission Failed (Previously The Art of Stealth) is done.

Participants:

Daniel Reeves-Rebellion
Vincent Lance-Aqua

Summary:

When Vincent is asigned to work the afternoon shift at an Aqua warehouse, he expects just another dull job with no hope for escape from such a lifestyle. However, a Rebel operative, Daniel, attempts to break in and steal a large chunk of the warehouse's supplies. Upon realizing this, Vincent confronts the trainer and challenges him to a pokemon battle, with the promise of free escape if he was defeated. Although the battle's outcome was sure to favor Vincent's victory, fate dropped a large stack of boxes on his Sneasel. Too embarrased to continue, the Aqua lets Daniel escape, only to meet again at the diner in town after Vincent had caught up with his Fiance, Lanette, for dinner. They have a "friendly" rematch to see who deserved the real victory. In the end, though, it was all a cover plot to have Lanette track down and recover as much of the stolen equipment as she could. Though not all of it was recovered, it was enough for both Vincent and Daniel to fail their respective missions, neither coming back with a 100% report.

Pretty short RP, meant for me to introduce some more of Vincent's different qualitys (and his girlfriend) and to get some decent battles in. Most of the battling was spontaneous, and thus might feel a bit....choppy.

I changed the name of the RP at the last minute. The old one didn't seem quite as fitting as it did when we first started.

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Apr 15 2010, 03:25 PM

--------------------
This is my story series. I'm done posting the second book! Read it!

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Apr 16 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

No matter what, everyone gets 2 levels, distributed between their Pokemon according to use, as long as they finish an RP. Of course, if they drop out, depending on where, they lose so many of these "free" levels. We need the free ones so that our new, inexperienced RPers still have incentive to RP and improve. An additional level is added for keeping a good amount of activity, for a total of 3 levels.

Next, we have 7 levels that are based on the skill of the RPer. So, these are based on quality of post. They're also divided up between the two Pokemon based on use. This means that our better RPers get more levels, which the should rightfully have.

Finally, 5 levels are awarded based on actual battling. So, basically, how much a Pokemon battles, and how well written the battles are. This is separate from quality of post. If someone battles with a Pokemon even once, they get 1 of these levels. The rest should be mod discretion.

So, this totals up to a possible 15 levels for an RPer. Only 10 can be awarded to one Pokemon though, giving incentive for RPers to catch more Pokemon to add to their teams.

This RP was a good read, but there were still some points I would like to make.

The Rebellion is just that: A rebellion. The people in it are volunteers who believe their city should be free, vagrants who have nowhere else to go, or people with nothing better to do. They are, in effect, outlaws, and therefore would not be well known nor advertise who they are. Specifically in this RP, I point out Vincent recognizing Daniel as a rebel with no real indication that he is one. It would have been more realistic if Vincent had assumed he was a thief until Daniel pointed out that he was acquiring goods for the people. Then two and two could have been added, and the resulting four could have been assigned to "Rebel".

The battles in this were good, but I have comments on the battles regardless.

Vincent Lance 12/15 (click to show)

Daniel Reeves 10/15 (click to show)

Good work, with room for improvement, and I look forward to seeing these two in the future.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Apr 19 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #49

Group Icon

And a Golurk

The Best Offense is DIETR! Review of “On the Offensive”

Ah, a story of vengeance, which leads into the discovery of an old foe, which then leads to the formation of Uprising’s Team Rouge. Yep, I think I got the basic gist wink.gif. Quite a few funny moments in here. Judging from the foreshadowing, it seems the Rebellion will finally make an appearance in this series of RPs. Time will tell where this will take them. Overall, it was good; it makes me miss my own Uprising adventure sad.gif.

There were a few parts that rubbed me the wrong way, but I’ll leave those for individual reviews.

Master Houndoom- Jay Lange (click to show)

Living Arrow- Ivy Kylerian (click to show)

Wolf Heart- Sagira Smythe (click to show)

Victor Bays (click to show)

Rank
Jay, Ivy, and Sagira: 175/175. Mission became complicated with Jay’s predicament and Dawson’s appearance. Though Dawson got away and a building fell on top of them, it was RPed well.

Victor: 0/175. He left, so rank doesn’t really matter to him anymore.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 24 2010, 09:07 AM
Post #50

Taking over the world, starting with the pancakes.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 157

Uprising RP Team

The Hunt is now complete!

Participants:

Kishk - Kishk Akrias (Rebellion)
IceColdGlaceon - Daniel Reeves (Rebellion)
ShinyTyphlosion - Paul Charbon (Rebellion)

Summary:

Out on his first mission, Kishk Akrias sets out with two other Rebel Initiates to find a mysterious Trainer which had been going around Noverus, disrupting various Rebel plans. After a bit of walking, they observe a few Aqua Grunts running away from someone, or something. After waiting a while, in case more people came along, giving chase, the group decided to move up, and soon found themselves in a destroyed street full of crashed cars, smoking craters and small fires. After identifying what had caused all that destruction, which happened to be a Ninetales, they followed a set of footprints into a warehouse. There, they split up to look for the perpetrator, and while Kishk was ambushed by a Vulpix (which happened to be the one of the perpetrator's Pokemon), Pual found an Eevee and brought it along with him. Some time while all this was happening, Daniel found the Trainer and called Paul towards him. After beating the Vulpix, Kishk was greeted by Paul, which had come to see if Kishk was alright. Together, they made their way back to Daniel and the Trainer, where it was decided that if the 3 man group beat the Trainer on a 3 vs. 3 battle, he would tell them who he was, who he worked for, and why he caused all that destruction. Accepting their challenge, the Trainer was forced to retreat all his defeated Pokemon, and bring out the powerful Ninetales. But even with such a strong Pokemon, he was close to being defeated, seeing as it was now a 3 on 1 battle, so he escaped, leaving a Vulpix (which he appearantly thought too weak to keep) and a Magma Badge behind him. Seeing their mission as complete, the three headed back to a Pokemon Centre to heal their Pokemon, Daniel accompanied by the Vulpix, and Paul by the Eevee. Once they were all healed, they headed back to The Sanctuary, where their Superior declared their mission complete, and a success because of the intelligence they gained.

The RP lasted a bit longer than I actually expected, but I'm not sure if you (whichever Moderator it might be that is reading this) will find it too long or too short. Anyways, hoping for a good grade on this. happy.gif

--------------------

Hunting for: Shinies on Pokemon: Sapphire Version.

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Apr 26 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

And a Golurk

The Chase is Afoot! Review of “The Hunt”

Well, this is the fastest I’ve seen an RP finish. I would have preferred to have it last longer to develop relationships between the three. According to their profiles, Kishk and Daniel are loners, while Paul finds making friends difficult. How did they work together so easily? Better yet, how did they meet? This was a prime opportunity to see how the team formed and how each character felt about working with others. Instead, the RP simply starts with them patrolling the streets. Needless to say, deviation from personalities resulted in point loss.

I was a bit confused with the vulpix getting passed around. First, Kishk defeats it. Then Paul is carrying it around. The mysterious trainer returns it to the pokeball. Then Paul puts the vulpix on the ground (?!). Mysterious trainer releases the vulpix, apparently at full strength. Finally, Daniel takes that vulpix as his own. You guys could have been clearer in depicting how many vulpix there were.

It was a good storyline for a first RP. I just wish you guys told me the whole story.

Kishk- Kishk Akrias (click to show)

IceColdGlaceon- Daniel Reeves (click to show)

ShinyTyphlosion- Paul Charbon (click to show)

Rank Points (for everyone): 125/175

As I said, it was a pretty simple mission, perfect for first-timers. It was pretty straightforward though; all they did was follow a trail of footprints right to the trainer. Interactions with the mysterious trainer were a bit too friendly, considering the trainer torched a section of a busy city sector and endangered who knows how many civilians. Though they had him on the ground and could have easily taken him to their base for questioning, the rebels challenge him to a battle. …What? They must have known he had this mighty ninetales, right?

Alternatively, the trainer should have resisted arrest, pulling out a pokemon for a battle. Had reasoning for the actions been given, I would have been more forgiving.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post Jun 30 2010, 12:48 PM
Post #52

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 646

Supa Uprising Team :D

Stopping the past is done.

RPers:
Paul Charbon - ShinyTyphlosion - Rebellion
Daniel Reeves - IceColdGlaceion - Rebellion
Vincent Lance - Vincent Lance - Aqua
Kishk Akrias - Kishk - Rebellion
Janette Fey - nuttyjigs - Magma

Summary: (Sorry, a tad long. I can't write small stories. I dunno what details I should skip. :/ )
When Team Aqua hit a large cache of fossils while mining for metals, they had enough to invade the city and force Magma and the Rebellion out if they could revive them. While they were busy trying to figure out how to resurrect the ancient Pokemon, both Magma and the Rebellion found out about it. Knowing Aqua had no idea how to revive them both teams sent rookies after the fossils thinking they had nothing to lose.

While Aqua command sent Vincent to see why the scientists hadn't reported back, the Rebellion and Magma planned where to search first. When Vincent arrived at the facility, he found the scientists still didn't know how to work the resurrection machines. Having a scientist as a father, he got one started for them. When the Rebellion arrived at a mine outside the city, they saw a building off in the distance that might be where they thought might be where they are reviving the fossils. Without going into to deep of though, the Rebellion storms the building making a fire in the process. The fire attracted Jan thinking it would have something to do with Aqua. She ran ahead towards it while her fellow team members were to scared of the fire and thought it would be best to stay away.

While Paul and Kishk kept the scientists busy, Daniel and Jan, not know of each other, had no problem sneaking around in the building. When Daniel found Vincent, who had just revived an Aerodactyl, he knew he had to force Aqua out of the building or risk them reviving all the fossils. He then wagered the building with them in a battle. When Paul and Kishk beat the scientists, the went into the building to help Daniel out. When they found him losing his battle, they quickly sent out their Pokemon to stop the battle and kick them out.

When the Aquas unwillingly left, Paul and Daniel when to set a trap for the fossil shipment. Mean while, Kishk found Jan hiding in the room and they battled. When Vincent returned to the Aqua base, he found out his superiors had sent only a bunch of rocks to the facility. When Kishk had almost defeated Jan, she panicked and ordered her Pokemon to attack Kishk so she can get away. After, he went out to look for Daniel and Paul who had trapped the shipment. On his way there he found an injured Shinx that he caught. When he got to Paul and Daneil, he found that they had all been conned and they received nothing but rocks.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jul 2 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #53

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 98 068

procession

Finish! Infiltration--No, Disobedience! is finished.

Participants: This RP was meant for newbies, and to get a feel for RPing in Uprising. It was, essentially, a test run - and rather short. In the roleplay, it starts off with Benjamin with his squad. On his first mission, he is lost as to what to do. But to make up for it, he strays away from the squad. Finding a sole warehouse, he goes into it and gets caught up in a fight with the Magma, Lisey Hunter, on guard. Because they are both new trainers - though very determined - things end with hilarity. Benjamin's Gastly against Lisey's Trapinch. By this time, Lisey has called for backup. (The two Magma backups are played as NPCs, nameless.) Both Beat and Crystal have shown up by now as well. They both fight a Magma backup respectively, whilst Benjamin loses to Lisey. Crystal defeated a Magma; however, Beat lost to one. Lisey then sends out her Charmander; its Ember narrowly misses Benjamin and proceeds to set the boxes on fire accidentally. With chaos ensuing, the Aquas (who don't have any water pokémon; strange) pick up as many food ration boxes as possible. A beam falls as the building keeps burning, and the three Aquas proceed to stop fighting.

Beat's Aron clears a path for them through the fire. Lisey chases them, fails, and gives up, fleeing quickly from the scene of the crime. Benjamin practically hacks up his lungs, and Beat opens a box, finding nothing. Benjamin thinks up a lie to cover for their faults. He quickly checks his own boxes to figure out if there's anything in there; there is, and he is relieved. He picks up the boxes and flees, leaving the others behind for their own good.

(I had to end it a bit abruptly, because it was starting to drag on. Just the same, Lisey and I were finished and the others had not posted.)

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Jul 2 2010, 01:26 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Jul 2 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

Tuesday's Pack

I'll take this one on. wink.gif Might be a week if things get too hectic, but I'll get it back asap.

--------------------
[align=center]

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 3 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Review of “Stopping the Past”

I wasn’t particularly in love with this mission. It seemed way too easy to drive into Aqua territory and take the facility, even if it was a trap. Also, I noticed some serious power-playing in these battles. Power-playing is when you control an opponent so that all your attacks hit and you control how the opponent reacts. The defender is supposed to decide whether the attacks hit, not the attacker. IMO, that falls under godmodding. Grades will take a hit for this.

For future reference, do battles in PMs or IMs, then post them in 1-2 big posts. It will be easier to cooperate on what happens in a battle. It also might help if all of you played as NPCs for the others to fight. That way, someone (like ShinyTyphlosion) doesn’t get stuck battling by him/herself. Finally, you just need one bunny warning in the beginning to cover all other instances of bunnying.

Paul Charbon- ShinyTyphlosion (click to show)

Daniel Reeves- IceColdGlaceon (click to show)

Vincent Lance- Vincent Lance (click to show)

Kishk Akrias- Kishk (click to show)

Janette Fey- nuttyjigs (click to show)

Rebellion: 135/175- I find it hard to believe that anyone can simply drive into Aqua territory without passing any sort of a checkpoint. Since you were in the vicinity of Kyogre’s Maw, you would think someone would notice all the smoke coming from the vicinity. Because it turned out to be a decoy, I didn’t deduct too many points.

Aqua: 175/175- With the exception of the NPC scientist, Vincent was basically fighting alone. Luckily, that’s what he was supposed to do. Rather than filling up the trucks with rocks, wouldn’t it have been wiser to fill it with Aquas to capture the Rebels? That would have made for an interesting RP for the Rebel members.

Magma: 135/175- Same reasons as the Rebels.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Jul 13 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

Tuesday's Pack

Review for: Infiltration--No, Disobedience

A simple mission, gone horribly wrong. And all that poor food wasted.

The Mad Hatter (click to show)

Arkie (click to show)

Stasis Key (click to show)

Xantha (click to show)

Rank Experience

Aqua: 130/175

The mission itself was fairly simple. Infiltrate a storage facility guarded by one Magma grunt and nick some boxes. The problem was that the specific storage facility was basically revealed to be a hit or miss guessitmate. However, the three Aqua members all made it into the facility and went about their business of trying to steal some boxes, though they were unaware of what lay within them.

Unfortunately, they were initially stopped by the banter between a Lisey and Ben. Although the tables could have easily been taken in the favor of Aqua, the odds being 3 to 1, after a time, backup was called for, and things got hectic. Rookie clumsiness set fire to the building, the Magmas were defeated, and all of the PC characters escaped the flames. Although our Aqua trio grabbed a few boxes, at least one was empty, the rest burnt in the warehouse, and we're left wondering, exactly, who was the winner here, and whether the mission was a failure or success.

Magma: 130/175

The mission should have been simple: guard a facility that is usually never guarded from Aqua thieves. Unfortunately, the cat dragged in three Aqua grunts and Lisey was quickly outnumbered and sucked into a bantering match with the trio's self-proclaimed leader. She managed to call for backup while battling the one member, but failed to stop them from getting some of the boxes.

It was the mis-aimed attack of her charmander, ordered to attack the Aqua member rather than his pokemon, that started the fire that would raze the facility to the ground. Although Lisey escaped, we're left wondering if, having failed her mission, there is a rank below Grunt, and what's going to happen to her if there isn't.

Final Point of Advice: "Communication is key."

Talk to your fellow RPers, plan, and work together to collaborate some posts or reactions. Things go smoother and it's more fun.

--------------------
[align=center]

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Jul 15 2010, 11:55 AM
Post #57

Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy Cam
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 272

Active Squad

Codename: River Capture has come to a complete stop. Lux left GTS and I couldn't find anyone else so it's gotta be done with.

Seriously, this RP is so short it's not even worth grading, really. The general plot was meant to be a simple mission of capturing water pokemon to the rookies, along with some battles, but after 14 post (2 by CandyCorn who left after the second) it died.

So yeah,

Andrew Simons - Tysm
Loyal Harper - Lux Cruxis

Nothing interesting happened.

Oh and if possible could someone put my character on the Dead Profiles? Same explanation as the PANE one, bland character = Boredom.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jul 15 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

I am going to be generous: I will award both you and Lux (should he decide to return again) eight levels a piece for your pokemon. Why is this important now, since you have essentially asked us to remove your character? Because should you decide to remake (as implied by your request), you get half of your existing levels ported to the new character. So essentially, your new character will have 4 more levels than s/he might have other wise.

I am disappointed when such things hapen, but I am a firm believer that real life trumps games of any sort. I hope you and Lux continue to play at your earliest possible convenience.

TYSM: 8/15
Lux Crucius: 8/15

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

knil1
post Oct 2 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #59

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

Dança da Morte is done.
Due to inactivity, the RP is submitted.

Some people planned to do battles towards the end (assumption was that the spies would get caught and battles ensue).
It basically just lasted too long and became uninteresting. Not to mention, lack of responses show lack of activity.

Began: June 14, 2010
Ended: October 3, 2010

(lol, yeah, I would say 3.5 months is a long time...)

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

rt117
post Oct 6 2010, 06:59 AM
Post #60

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

New Recruits Mission: A Snag in the Plan is as close to finishing as it's ever going to be. While being close to the end it's incomplete/

According to the originally planned ending, they do fail the mission, but in exchange obtain a set of plans for a prototype Pokeball. I believe Daniel was also supposed to capture his Rotom in this RP as well, though if he isn't going to come back I'm not sure if that matters.

An overview of the members:
rt117: Violet Hunter (Rebel; joins faction partway through)
Protoman: Richie Palmer (Rebel)
Daniel Morgan: Daniel Morgan (Rebel)

Start Date: Feb 3, 2010
End Date: October 6th (last post date was July 17, 2010)
Total # of posts: 44

Summary:
Richie and Daniel are assigned a mission to steal at least one sample of Secret Potion from Team Magma's warehouse by Friday at 6PM. Violet (who is unsure at the point) makes it rather clear that she wants to help the pair. However an accident occurs during the mission where Daniel's Pokemon are stolen by Magma through prototype Pokeballs, and Violet is sent to the hospital as a result of Magma Houndour attacks. Once everyone manages to recover, Violet manages to convince Richie to become a member of the Resistance, and Daniel's past life conflicts with his current, resulting in the return of his Pokemon. The group makes one final attempt, sloppy as it is, but while not returning with a Secret Potion they instead manage to grab a set of plans for the Pokeball used against Daniel's Ghost Pokemon, which allows for the capture of trainer's Pokemon.

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:46 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.