Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38  
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
RicFule
post May 31 2016, 09:43 PM
Post #741

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Mamanator @ May 31 2016, 03:27 PM) *
*EDIT*
Oh my!! While it isn't the SWSH Pokemon Sentry I need... I just found the Tiny Egg! That's the first time for me in... years! Literally! Like 2 at best! Wow! *faints happily*

Speaking of. The current ORAS/X & Y event is out now. Slightly earlier than the June date, but I just picked up my June pokemon like a minute ago.

And also? No shiny yet for me. Hopefully, I'll get one in the next hour or so, but if'n I DON'T, it seems like I won the May raffle.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post May 31 2016, 10:24 PM
Post #742

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

^Ah, sweet - just got my Manaphy. konata.gif

Oh, and hopefully you guys don't leave - I hate to see familiar faces go. sad.gif
I know that I myself don't really click all that much, but that's just because I can never really find the motivation to - which applies to a lot of things I do. pinch.gif
So I don't really find myself bored of this site. I kinda just have it on all day as I do other things as I wait for my eggs to hatch. teehee.gif

And, on the topic of plushies/figurines - I love them! I really like having things relating to the various series I love - which is why I really want to get some Nendoroids - specifically L (Death Note) and N (Pokemon). The Toon Link one is also adorable! love.gif
But with Pokemon plushies/figurines, I have a ton of them (I have a duffle bag full of 'em). I've collected them since I started liking Pokemon (which was when I was 8, so... about 8 years ago tongue.gif ) and some of my family have even came across some toys while cleaning and whatnot (like, we were cleaning out our storage building at my dad's, which we hadn't been inside for quite some time, and I ended up finding a toy Taillow - and my cousin found about 4 toys in her room and gave 'em to me).

Also, goodbye May Thread - this'll most likely be my last post on this one. wave.gif
Now only one more day til the Sun/Moon info!

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Esc
post May 31 2016, 10:37 PM
Post #743

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Walking On Sunshine @ May 31 2016, 12:00 AM) *
It's official. I've grown almost completely bored of this website. I haven't been on for a week mainly because I don't feel much like clicking on here. I'll be on tomorrow for the start of the month though. At least I completed the SWSH, but I'm not sure if I'll continue my Sigilyph hunt.
Also, remember Thursday morning there will be new Sun and Moon info!

Same... I really hope they introduce a new mechanic, something that will take a while to finish.
Also, can't wait for the Sun and Moon Info.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post May 31 2016, 10:54 PM
Post #744

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 31 2016, 07:20 PM) *
QUOTE(Mamanator @ May 31 2016, 05:50 PM) *
We might be starting with 15 mg (is that the right initials following for speed?); if not, we can upgrade to 50 for just $15 more. Will have to see what my husband okays when he gets home later tonight. I'm just looking forward to the change. cool.gif

You're probably looking for 15 mb. wink.gif I wish we had those kinds of speeds here. Fast speeds (for the US, anyway) are advertised, but we get nothing even close to what the speed should be. It's enough for me to do what I need to do, but it would be nice to be able to upload and download things a bit faster.

Ah, thanks for that correction, Synx Itax. Also, I spoke with my husband and we're going to go ahead and start with the 15 mb and see how that works, before we bump it up a notch. Hopefully you're right, Synx Itax, and that is a good, solid speed wherein 3 or more can be online at once and we'll still be good to go. Here's hoping!

*sad sigh* No shiny sentry for me. Blast you Golett!!! *inserts angry eyes here* At least I did get that shiny Baltoy, but the SWSH's where I only get one shiny feels like a failure to me. *more sad sighing* But if I did get at least one, and someone else who was trying didn't get even the one... then I guess I'm pretty lucky and. Well. Yay.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 05:43 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2019 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.