Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
37 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Bonnie Clyde
post May 27 2016, 04:51 PM
Post #701

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Alright, so I guess they'll be sending out codes for Mew through the Pokemon News Letter in June for those that missed getting it in February (like me 'cause they ran out of codes at the Game Stop I go to rolleyes.gif ). Mew is the only one I've missed so far (and hopefully will be the only one I miss), so I'm really glad that they're doing this.
*squeals internally*

(and I guess the code won't work on games that got the February Mew since it's the same Mew - just letting you guys know)

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

InsaneMoments
post May 27 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #702

Hidden in the shadows of death
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 213

Active Squad

QUOTE(irishsparrow67 @ May 27 2016, 08:28 AM) *
I won't lie...
I'm pretty darn stoked about the WoW movie. I'm hoping to see it opening night. I don't care if I don't get to sleep before work XD

I wanted to go in all my wow apparel but my significant other threatened he wouldn't go if I did! LOL

I seriously cannot waiiiiiit. I get to see all the wow geeks coming out into the world aha

--------------------

+Quote Post

Csxhseft12345
post May 28 2016, 04:39 AM
Post #703

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 120 244

My Favorites

Somehow my feeling says that the WoW movie is gonna be like LotR, but I might be wrong there. I wish everyone going to the movie a fun and happy time ^^.

I finally got the last Spooky Shard I needed to forge a Plate. Time to do DotW and then see which one is worse. TBD or DotW. Would be a great surprise if it hatched shiny (like that will ever happen).

--------------------

Goals (click to show)

Trinket collection progress (click to show)

PM me if you need help for Social Network
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post May 28 2016, 10:34 AM
Post #704

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

Never played WoW, but I'm not really a huge fan of video games turned into live action films bc the actors/actresses just will never be the same as my favorite characters from my fave video games to me (movies turned into video games is a different story though) I suppose its different for monster- and customizable character-based games since make-up artists are amazing at their job. I'll probably wait for the DVD release to be sure though. It could be great since I have never played WoW (I know very little about it except for a few monsters) so I'll be going into it feet first if I end up watching it

I can't wait for Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens this summer! I plan on asking for bday money again this year, so if I make a good amount I'll set aside 60 to buy it :D I can't wait to tag team Hux with Mitaka aaaaaaaaa! (I'm gonna laugh if they have Mitaka's head pop off during the Force choke scene XD) It's gonna be a good summer I think!

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 28 2016, 12:09 PM
Post #705

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Wow, I did it again. Went a LONG time without posting anything in this fine thread. irritated.gif Well, I sort of have a good excuse: I was visiting Wymsy, and, well... it's hard to focus on other things when I'm spending time with her. I had an amazing time, though. Lots of fun excursions to redwood forests, delicious restaurants (we went to Bridges, the restaurant from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire), neat local places, and just enjoying each other's company. Also, she more or less proposed to me by getting me a black titanium ring. So, there's that. happy.gif

Regarding the Sun/Moon starters and other stuff: Litten is awesome! I wasn't TOO keen on its overall design at first, but I love its color scheme, the fact that it's a cat, and its little back spines. That one's going to be my starter pick in Moon for sure. I also like Rowlet a lot, so since I'll get both games, I can use that one in Sun. I'll play Moon first since I prefer its legendary (cool flying celestial thing!). The Sun legendary is great, too, though; I mean, it's a cat.

Gotta say that I hate Popplio, though. Just reminds me of a creepy clown or something.

I have a feeling that I'll fail this SWSH just like last time. :/ No shiny Golett yet. At least I finished my Drifloon hunt. Ugh.

Regarding DotW, I... kinda am slacking extremely hard with it. I more or less pushed through it last time, but it's kinda hard this time around for some reason. Way too much going on for me, it seems.

As for the 3DS Legendary events: I managed to snag all of 'em this month. Got my Darkrai, Zygarde, Xerneas, and Yveltal. So happy to have a shiny Yveltal in the game. <3 I don't get the Nintendo newsletter or whatever it's called (despite signing up for the trainer club a long time ago?), so no birds for me. Whatever.

It's getting warm and muggy here, and I hate it. I want it to be cold forever. sad.gif Give me cool, crisp weather over this sticky, sweaty grossness.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 28 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #706

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 28 2016, 02:09 PM) *
Wow, I did it again. Went a LONG time without posting anything in this fine thread. irritated.gif Well, I sort of have a good excuse: I was visiting Wymsy, and, well... it's hard to focus on other things when I'm spending time with her. I had an amazing time, though. Lots of fun excursions to redwood forests, delicious restaurants (we went to Bridges, the restaurant from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire), neat local places, and just enjoying each other's company. Also, she more or less proposed to me by getting me a black titanium ring. So, there's that. happy.gif

Wow, that sounds awesome, and congrats on the proposal grin.gif.

~

Wow, I haven't posted in a while, real life got busy again. I have been hatching eggs for a shiny Golett in my spare time, but nothing yet. I'm around 300ish eggs for it, I don't think it'll hatch before the end of the SWSH. I can't really complain, I do have three shinies for the SWSH this month.

Well my 137IV Leafeon got Rank 1, which was awesome. That now puts me at 202 Prize Points grin.gif. I was going to get another Legend Voucher Plus, but I think I'm going to wait(until Volcanion gets released). I'm in no rush to use my Prize Points either.

The weather here hasn't been all that great. We had one day where we went from having +31C to -3C! It was absolutely crazy to go over 34 degrees in the span of 12 hours. I wasn't pleased to wake up from having no snow on the ground to 5 cm of snow dry.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 28 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #707

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

Well, today I went to pick up codes for shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal. I got extremely lucky, there was so many people there. There were only 300 codes for each one and mine were 272nd if I'm not mistaken, it was around that number.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 28 2016, 05:07 PM
Post #708

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ May 28 2016, 08:24 PM) *
The weather here hasn't been all that great. We had one day where we went from having +31C to -3C! It was absolutely crazy to go over 34 degrees in the span of 12 hours. I wasn't pleased to wake up from having no snow on the ground to 5 cm of snow dry.gif.

I can imagine (I'm not a huge fan of cold weather myself)

Luckily the weather over here has been a lot more stable recently

I hope it gets better over there as well cat.gif

-----------------

I checked the dimensions of the locker I hired for the day at the con, and I can fit Nendoroid boxes in there *sparkle eyes*
Eeeee~
Now I know for sure I can buy a Nendo cat.gif Heehee

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Esc
post May 28 2016, 08:25 PM
Post #709

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ May 28 2016, 02:24 PM) *

Lol the same happened in Ontario a couple of weeks ago. about 25C and then the next day it snows for the day. Weather is fucking weird.

This post has been edited by Esc: May 28 2016, 08:25 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 29 2016, 12:15 AM
Post #710

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I've also been a bit busy the last few days. Things were actually happening at work (usually it's reasonably quiet), and I've been smashing out my assignments and study. Only a week left of uni so everything is due at once, but the end is near!

Also, my lovebirds decided they didn't want to look after their two babies any more, so I'm now raising them myself. Poor little things are just under two weeks old so they're still pretty naked and have only just opened their eyes. But they seem to be little fighters so hopefully they'll go okay ^^ Though I think Zazu and Zora (Zazu especially) are a bit jealous of me having to spend time looking after the little two -_-.gif" (Zazu and Zora are the first two babies my lovebirds had at the start of the year...I had to raise them too so they don't want to share their mummy I think).

I've still only hatched the one shiny for the SWSH and up to 300 eggs for my second hunt. Fingers crossed I can get one more shiny! Now that I've got my Battle Tower team sorted, I've been doing some Battle Subway battles. Beaten my previous streak of 14 I got before I had my team, and now sitting at 17 ^^ Ferrothorn is amazing.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post May 29 2016, 02:12 AM
Post #711

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

Oh man, I feel like it was just yesterday when I joined the site 3 years ago, but it has been SIX like hot damn. It feels so surreal lol! Maybe I'll get lucky and finish a shiny hunt today in celebration happy.gif

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 29 2016, 06:04 AM
Post #712

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(eevee64 @ May 29 2016, 07:15 AM) *
Also, my lovebirds decided they didn't want to look after their two babies any more, so I'm now raising them myself. Poor little things are just under two weeks old so they're still pretty naked and have only just opened their eyes. But they seem to be little fighters so hopefully they'll go okay ^^ Though I think Zazu and Zora (Zazu especially) are a bit jealous of me having to spend time looking after the little two -_-.gif" (Zazu and Zora are the first two babies my lovebirds had at the start of the year...I had to raise them too so they don't want to share their mummy I think).

Woah sounds like you'll be busy for a while
I hope that they'll both survive, but knowing you already raised some...
You'll do just fine I think cat.gif

Just a shame the parents don't wanna raise 'em for too long ^^;
But hey at least you won't be bored
Two lil birdies to take care of

--------------------

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 29 2016, 06:15 PM
Post #713

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Awesome, I just hatched my shiny Golett. I now have all 3 of the shinies for the SWSH! That makes it my 4th shiny for the SWSH, a good job if I do say so myself. I'm not going to bother going after another of the SWSH Pokemon, I don't think I'll hatch another in two days.

My day off went well, other than being woken up early when I only had 5 hours sleep. My insomnia has been acting up the past week or so. It sucks when my parents are early risers because I get woken up with little to no sleep and I'm cranky xD. My sister is gone out of town for the week so that means my niece staying up(and she's another early riser pinch.gif). This is gonna be fun.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 30 2016, 08:57 AM
Post #714

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Has anybody built their own PC here? I'm looking at doing so when I get the spare funds, but just curious to see how popular it is elsewhere? It's quite common over here so I figured I'd give it a try (as I'd love a gaming PC anyway aha)

I hatched my Shiny Sigilyph in 6 eggs so I'm all done for the swishy. I'm hunting Baltoy (needed to anyway), I also hatched my Shiny Ralts and completed my Mind Plate. That's about 4 plates I have yet to go through still.. haha.

Hope everyone is ok! I have 3-4 weeks left before my exams are completely over and I can't wait.. Getting so sick and tired of everything now x_x.gif

e: I'm also hoping this means I can finally start back up on doing art.. work depending, got a few things planned over summer but it'll keep me from spending money I don't actually need to spend happy.gif

This post has been edited by x Sam: May 30 2016, 08:59 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post May 30 2016, 10:07 AM
Post #715

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Hello everyone!

So I just finished Bravely Second End Layer a few days ago and I mean... WOW!
This game was just incredible, I'm still in fond of it. The finale was pretty epic, I love the way they did it

The announce of a third opus at the end is also terrific, and produces tons of assumptions, already through all the sentences hidden during all the game.

I really was annoyed by Bravely Default (game and music), but I can say that Bravely Second is definitly my favourite game for the first half of this year (the musics are more around electric guitars than flute and violin, the energy is better). I'm pretty ready to rebuy Bravely Default to play with, but I don't have enough money for it x) I can't even buy the deluxe edition of bravely second so... hahaha

My favourite character is Magnolia. I really like her sense of humor and style. She's also gorgeous.
I can't wait to play with Bravely Third! ^^

Do you guys play with this game? Don't click the spoilers if you're not done with it! ^^

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 30 2016, 10:24 AM
Post #716

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Shaoo @ May 30 2016, 05:07 PM) *
Hello everyone!

So I just finished Bravely Second End Layer a few days ago and I mean... WOW!
This game was just incredible, I'm still in fond of it. The finale was pretty epic, I love the way they did it

The announce of a third opus at the end is also terrific, and produces tons of assumptions, already through all the sentences hidden during all the game.

I really was annoyed by Bravely Default (game and music), but I can say that Bravely Second is definitly my favourite game for the first half of this year (the musics are more around electric guitars than flute and violin, the energy is better). I'm pretty ready to rebuy Bravely Default to play with, but I don't have enough money for it x) I can't even buy the deluxe edition of bravely second so... hahaha

My favourite character is Magnolia. I really like her sense of humor and style. She's also gorgeous.
I can't wait to play with Bravely Third! ^^

Do you guys play with this game? Don't click the spoilers if you're not done with it! ^^

sealed.gif I don't plan on buying/playing it so I checked the spoilers and I think it's really cool they implemented that
I like it when stories are so good it's like you get dragged into there and become a part of it

My favorite game is a tie between super mystery dungeon (EU) and Kancolle Kai (JP)
I like 'em both equally xD

As for the second half of the year no doubt it's gonna be Sun/Moon
Already awaiting the Litten plushies

--------------------

+Quote Post

Csxhseft12345
post May 30 2016, 10:35 AM
Post #717

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 244

My Favorites

I would love a Plushie for Litten or the water starter, but stores are generally dont sell those. We still have those old Pikachu plushies for sale here -_-2.gif.

They do sell new pokemon figurines, but those get boring fast and I already have some of those.

--------------------

Goals (click to show)

Trinket collection progress (click to show)

PM me if you need help for Social Network
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 30 2016, 11:22 AM
Post #718

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Crasyforce @ May 30 2016, 05:35 PM) *
I would love a Plushie for Litten or the water starter, but stores are generally dont sell those. We still have those old Pikachu plushies for sale here -_-2.gif.

They do sell new pokemon figurines, but those get boring fast and I already have some of those.

Some of our local game and/or toy stores do sell starter plushies but only for a REALLY short while so I'll prolly have to make a reservation if they allow it for such products ^^;
There's also other pkmn plushies but most of 'em are kinda meh, like the Eevee with its eyes closed >__<
I love Eevee, but the plush doesn't look like it's worth the expensive price.

I hope they won't mess up on the Litten plush

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shaoo
post May 30 2016, 11:40 AM
Post #719

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 30 2016, 05:24 PM) *
sealed.gif I don't plan on buying/playing it so I checked the spoilers and I think it's really cool they implemented that
I like it when stories are so good it's like you get dragged into there and become a part of it

My favorite game is a tie between super mystery dungeon (EU) and Kancolle Kai (JP)
I like 'em both equally xD

As for the second half of the year no doubt it's gonna be Sun/Moon
Already awaiting the Litten plushies

You got me, that's why I said the first half of the year hahah ^^
I can't wait fot a litten plush too, maybe I'll make one. I'm currently working on a litleo so it's quite the same shape with some adjustments... I'll try ^^

Yeah the Eevee is the most expansive plushie (except some legendaries maybe) I wonder why. But that's why I don't have one %D I need to create it too hahaha

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 30 2016, 01:50 PM
Post #720

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

I see plushies of the starters all the time. o_O Then again, I visit a lot of different stores, so maybe it depends on where you are. I know I've seen a lot of Snivy and Tepig plushies in our various Targets, and Gamestop had the 6th Gen ones available for a while if I remember correctly.

It's definitely mostly Pikachu, though. Kinda tired of seeing that one everywhere.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

37 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:06 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.