Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

427 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What grinds your gears!?, GPX Related Only
Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #81

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 802

Active Squad

QUOTE(Little Alien Girl @ Jan 2 2011, 07:00 AM) *
Why does it feel like everyone's ganging up on her for stating things she doesn't like? You know, that thing this thread is for?

Some of them are. Some of them have admittedly pointed out reasonings to me, which I appreciate -- I didn't know there was a stat for having Very Rare/Novelty Pokemon, for instance.

The thing that bothers me with them is not that they're ganging up on me or anything, but that some of them seem to assume I care about Achievement and Stats... and I don't. Achievements are a fun little diversion but the ones I have I got because they were either in line with what I did for myself anyway or I wanted them. I'm not going to struggle after achievements, they'll either happen in time or they won't. I don't really care.

And stats I don't give ANY crap about. To me, they're pointless, so I don't bother working towards them. But I don't judge people who DO care about stats, because god knows there's plenty of things I care about that others find pointless.

--------------------
{}
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

blueice
post Jan 2 2011, 08:17 AM
Post #82

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 84 176

Active Squad

what i dislike about this site is the lag
i have never seen so much lag anywhere else
really i hate the lag, espescially since its always on days where having no lag would help a lot

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reddu
post Jan 2 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #83

Quite.
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 47 300

-

I hate it when I can't find a pokemon I am looking for. I've been trying to find one of those ice creams all week with no luck.

This post has been edited by ValkohomeJuusto: Jan 2 2011, 08:19 AM
+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 08:19 AM
Post #84

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(blueice @ Jan 2 2011, 07:17 AM) *
what i dislike about this site is the lag
i have never seen so much lag anywhere else
really i hate the lag, espescially since its always on days where having no lag would help a lot

Ug, agreed.

Unfortunately, the lag generally comes from our side, so there's not much to be done about it.

THE THING I HATE THE MOST:
Seeing an Egg I'm curious about while mass-clicking, but then losing it as the tabs close themselves. Dx.gif

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

Manah
post Jan 2 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #85

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 11:26 AM) *
Again: I'm not against people hoarding Legendary eggs to hatch for Shiny. I'm against people hoarding Legendary Pokemon. You know, already hatched and clearly NOT shiny?

Remember that you have to hatch 50 egg with more than 20,000 maturity within a day for the Dedicated achievement and keep them. Finding and hatching 50 Legendary/Novelty eggs can take quite a while.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #86

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Jan 2 2011, 09:10 AM) *
Again: I'm not against people hoarding Legendary eggs to hatch for Shiny. I'm against people hoarding Legendary Pokemon. You know, already hatched and clearly NOT shiny?

Remember that you have to hatch 50 egg with more than 20,000 maturity within a day for the Dedicated achievement and keep them. Finding and hatching 50 Legendary/Novelty eggs can take quite a while.

Yeah, thanks to everyone it's dissolved into idle apathy. I still don't agree with it for it's sake, but I'm fine with people who have reasons for doing it.

Just keep in mind that I was here before achievements, and there were plenty of people with tons of copies. Those are the ones I generally twitch at.

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

Absinnu
post Jan 2 2011, 10:29 AM
Post #87

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 380

Active Squad

Ugh I have to get rid of this post. I am going to be ill if I leave it here.

This post has been edited by methylMercury: Jan 2 2011, 10:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lady Vexahlia
post Jan 2 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #88

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 263

Active Squad

- Lag.. well, there's nothing we can do against it but it's just no fun if you're trying to click something and need way longer for it than normal.

- Missing eggs because someone else is faster.
I tried to grab a Mystery Egg from Dream World yesterday for over 15 minutes and missed it because someone was always faster - that really wasn't fun at all.

- When you need an egg for an exploration or else and it just isn't there (and of course if you don't need it, it's everywhere dumblook.gif )

- People who have added me to their Palpad or Users I have added and even if they say somewhere in there journal that they always click back, just don't do that.
I don't mind if they would click me once at least, but not clicking at all (plus being online) just bugs me.

--------------------

Credit (click to show)

+Quote Post

Gotwald
post Jan 2 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #89

Azumarill!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 495

The Gotwald Family

Oh yes, i also hate repel a lot. it vanishes if there isn't any "never obtained before" egg, it's one page only and shows repeated eggs. blargh.

--------------------

Please help Lif take over the world!

Avatar made by the lovely Nikky64
+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Jan 2 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #90

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

Good on you, Tobias! Not very many people willingly give up their summons ^.^ Me, personally, I like to keep my legendaries, just so I can go 'Oh I remember the trouble you put me through...my refresh finger hasn't gotten back to normal yet!!' XD but also achievements. (aiming for a box full of Ho-Oh...I ALWAYS see it >.> Once I get that...it'll just be shiny hunting. If I get that, then NO MORE! X.x other people can have my Ho-Oh eggs after that )

But oh god the repel....(kicks repel) find me some unown dammit! (can you even still get it in the lab O.o )

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Tamesis
post Jan 2 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #91

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 041

Party for Soul Silver

Errors of all types... Especially 504 errors... Those are evilness. Though thats on websites everywhere.
Ditto for Lag.
Ummm... On GPXPlus in Particular... Clicks not registering. The 1 hour old hatch rule, most annoying for low maturity eggs.

--------------------

LakeOfRage won't calm down(I.E. Stop destroying everything in sight) unless you click Tamesis's party! THINK OF THE MAGIK- Wait you don't care about Magikarp? ... Ummm... THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jan 2 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #92

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Jen @ Jan 1 2011, 09:24 PM) *
QUOTE(Lacrymosa @ Jan 1 2011, 03:04 PM) *
Constantly being ninja'd out of eggs, people who copy my shiny hunts just to spite me, and people who like sucking up to the staff.

Ughh or even people who suck up to people who know staff. x.x

And, if you do know staff, then you're obviously getting things that other people don't get, cause it's so easy to accuse people when they're jealous of what someone has done. I was so mad when I got accused of being given shinies i worked hard for (and this was before the pink shiny zergoose for nick's birthday, which was my only given shiny .-.).

I don't like having to feel like I'll be accused of getting something for free when I do things fairly like everyone else. If i had won the dress up contest i'm sure there would have been complaints. Like last year, when Pokii won, people got all upset because he was staff and probably accused him of cheating, too. =/

Edit: AND WHEN ADMINS ARE LURKING OVER MY SHOULDER WAITING FOR ME TO POST
Cause nosy *Smacks him*

;; that sucks Jen... that really does :/ Besides, even if you were given shinies, it's none of people's business to complain about it and question it :P

What really annoys me is probably being nijna'd out of eggs too... even if you're super quick, like instant. It goes. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU xDD

Oh... and when people don't hatch their eggs too -_-2.gif

QUOTE(Manah @ Jan 2 2011, 03:10 PM) *

It's pretty easy actually. Just buy a few fossils and use those. Besides, finding summons in the Lab is pretty easy too.

This post has been edited by Samoo: Jan 2 2011, 12:29 PM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Seraphic
post Jan 2 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #93

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 486

Active Squad

I really hate when people complain about what other people have and what they do with it.

--------------------

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Love
post Jan 2 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #94

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

QUOTE(Furor @ Jan 2 2011, 06:05 AM) *
People who moan over getting a shiny that isn't to their fancy, a shiny is a shiny. Atleast you got one, it doesn't matter if it is the most pretty one ever or one that looks horrible, stop complaining and be happy.

and hoarders that actually cry if they don't get something they need.. quite a few here. happy.gif

I actually whined a bit when I got my shiny Sunkern - it felt like it sapped my luck for shinies I actually wanted. Of course, I appreciated the dex entry and I believe I got my shiny Murkrow shortly afterward... I guess it's not so much that they hate getting a shiny, it's that they're disappointed that THAT was their random shiny, not something cool like a novelty or a Pokemon they like. At least that's what it was for me, but I appreciated it enough to keep it. I'm glad I did now, because it helped me win a nice prize in the latest contest. =P Everything has a use~ Although I still wish there was a noticeable difference in color from the non-shiny to the shiny. =/ That's what disappointed me the most. I prefer shinies that you can look at and say, "O, hey, cool, a shiny," not "Wait, what? That's a shiny? It looks just like the normal one." Except the Mebukijika line because I freaking love those beautiful deer.

As for hoarding... For quite some time, I dropped every duplicate novelty/legendary... Until I looked at a second time at the Dedicated achievement and regretted it. Now I'm going for that, and am actually a bit upset that I HAVE to keep them to finish the achievement. It's keeping me from shiny hunting. sad.gif I wish it would just keep a running counter and let us drop them. I do drop duplicate novelties under 20k experience, or duplicate novelties/legendaries over 20k that I didn't hatch in time, though.

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

nook
post Jan 2 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #95

I'm the crap in your pants.
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 441

Active Squad

I hate it when people complain about other people complaining, just makes it worse.

But of course, I'm complaining about people complaining about complaining, so I'm just a hypocrite.

--------------------
"When life pisses you off, you piss on life and see how it likes it." ~ Anonymous

{~Formspring~|~DeviantArt~|~The best link ever~}

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post Jan 2 2011, 01:05 PM
Post #96

Group Icon

Diamond Party

QUOTE(Samoo @ Jan 2 2011, 06:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Manah @ Jan 2 2011, 03:10 PM) *

It's pretty easy actually. Just buy a few fossils and use those. Besides, finding summons in the Lab is pretty easy too.

I now feel the need to quote this:
QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 10:41 AM) *
and on the other end of the spectrum, people who are like "You guys suck you can easily get that." No, YOU can easily get that. YOU are not the example for everyone, so it's very likely and also very possible for someone to not be able to do what YOU can.

Points don't come out of nowhere, and don't even start talking about massclicking. Just because I know how to do it doesn't mean I'm able to. I know it can be easy IF you choose to do it that way, but not everyone does.

This post has been edited by Manah: Jan 2 2011, 01:07 PM

--------------------

~
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jan 2 2011, 01:07 PM
Post #97

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

@ Manah: I believe his point was that you can just rely on fossils (which are much more readily available) to do it rather than trying to rely on summons.

(Judging from what he quoted. He can correct me if I'm wrong. *shrugs*)

This post has been edited by The Yatagarasu: Jan 2 2011, 01:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Jan 2 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #98

She's sexy and I know it~
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 30 189

Add fifth gen, please

Sometimes what grinds my gears is when people come to this thread and talk about missed summons. I mean, I understand missing a shiny Eevee that you've spent many months searching for, and countless hours upon hours of clicking only to find that your Wild Munchlax only has 33 interactions. Big deal though, it's just a pretty fun/addictive game that everyone wants to HATCH 'EM ALL! on.

--------------------
[align=right]2:31 PM 08/10/07 - 11:19 PM 03/17/2012 remember~[/align]
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Manah
post Jan 2 2011, 01:14 PM
Post #99

Group Icon

Diamond Party

QUOTE(The Yatagarasu @ Jan 2 2011, 07:07 PM) *
@ Manah: I believe his point was that you can just rely on fossils (which are much more readily available) to do it rather than trying to rely on summons.

(Judging from what he quoted. He can correct me if I'm wrong. *shrugs*)

Yes, but not everyone wants to spend their points on fossils. It's even easier if you take Slime Slugmas. Still some people decide to do it with summons. I already had two Rayquazas and still used my Green Orb because I need more summons for the summoner achievements. And since I hatched it within a day, I kept it for Dedicated. I plan to do that with other summons as well. Voilŕ, I'm hoarding.

I wasn't talking about the difficulty anyway.

--------------------

~
+Quote Post

Love
post Jan 2 2011, 01:26 PM
Post #100

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

I raged about missing my summon for the first time... But it wasn't as much about actually missing said summon as it was my own stupidity. I got so excited to use my first enigma stone that I used it on a really laggy day, and I was far more angry at myself for my greedy impatience than actually missing the summon. xD I try to be a very patient person, so it really bothers me when I find myself being so impatient. So, it wasn't really raging at the game, but raging at myself for letting my excitement cloud my judgment, and if that can happen in a GAME, then I really need to watch out for it in real life. /overthinking

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

427 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:20 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.