Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My black team.Rate it!
Rate my team!
Team raters!
Very awsome [ 1 ]  [16.67%]
Awsome [ 1 ]  [16.67%]
Normal [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Bad [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Very bad [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 

NormalPKMN
post Jul 11 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #1

My name is Skye
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 165 914

Mimi Army!

My team is:Serperior{Snakey}LVL 62.Scrafty{Pants}LVL 62.Krookodile{Krook,Use to be called Sandy}LVL 56.Vanilluxe{Ice cream}LVL 51.Emolga{Joltwing}LVL 63.Darmanitan{Poo.c}LVL 58.Rate it Please!

--------------------
Luv skitty!
I am...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ElementalShellos...
post Jul 12 2012, 01:05 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 163 089

<3333

QUOTE(SkittyMoonStone @ Jul 11 2012, 09:47 PM) *
My team is:Serperior{Snakey}LVL 62.Scrafty{Pants}LVL 62.Krookodile{Krook,Use to be called Sandy}LVL 56.Vanilluxe{Ice cream}LVL 51.Emolga{Joltwing}LVL 63.Darmanitan{Poo.c}LVL 58.Rate it Please!

Er.. The nicknames are kinda obvious, but I say it's 7/10. But you also didn't say moves or natures. .-.

--------------------
I'm ShadowSword from TPM, just to confirm.

Now hunting for a Shiny Solosis! (I really hope it won't be like when I kept dying on Sephiroth :U)

98 percent of people use their Bibarel as an HM slave. We must free the Bibarel from slavery! If you love Bibarel and would like to support our cause, please copy/paste this in your sig.

Kamenote is a badass name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doofs and Karps...
Shall rule the universe! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black 2 Team:

Tophis (M)

Snowbell (M)

T-Rex (M)

Rage (M)

Rue (F)

Starstorm

<3
+Quote Post

NormalPKMN
post Jul 12 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #3

My name is Skye
Group Icon

Mimi Army!

I only know Snakey's nature witch is Adamant.
I do have some neutrual natures and I don't know Joltwing's nature But does it lower S.Attack and raise Speed?
Or is it reverse to that?
I will show the moves now.
Snakey: SolarBeam, Giga drain,Frenzy plant, Flash.Pants: Focus Punch, Poison jab, Crunch.
Krook:Earthquake, Dig ,Dragon claw , Crunch.
Ice cream:Hail,Ice beam,Blizzard,Mirrior coat?
Joltwing:Ariail ace ,Discharge, Subsitute ,Acrobatics.
Poo.c:Superpower{s},Flare blitz,Bulldoze, Roar.
EDIT: Joltwing is jolly

This post has been edited by SkittyMoonStone: Jul 29 2012, 09:19 AM

--------------------
Luv skitty!
I am...
+Quote Post

ElementalShellos...
post Jul 12 2012, 01:32 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

<3333

QUOTE(SkittyMoonStone @ Jul 12 2012, 11:56 AM) *
I only know Snakey's nature witch is Adamant.I do have some neutrual natures and I don't know Joltwing's nature But does it lower S.Attack and raise Speed?Or is it reverse to that?I will show the moves now.Snakey:SolarBeam,Giga drain,Frenzy plant,Flash.Pants:Focus Punch,Toxic,Crunch.Krook:Earthquake,Dig,Dragon claw,I don't know if it's Foul play or Crunch.Ice cream:Hail,Ice beam,Blizzard,Mirrior coat?Joltwing:Ariail ace,Discharge,Subsitute,Acrobatics.Poo.c:Superpower{s},Flare blitz,Overheat,Roar.

Okay. You REALLY gotta modify your team. It's good that you got an Adamant nature on Serperior. The problem? It's +Attack -Special Attack. All your attacking moves are Special moves. I made the same mistake with mine. I suggest you switch it to: Leaf Blade (relearn it), Coil (relearn it) Aerial Ace, and Dragon Tail so you can do supereffective damage AND switch out dragons that Serperior can't damage. The easiest way to rapidly level up Serperior? Fight a trainer with pokes Lv.60+ and spam Coil on their weakest Pokemon. This should give you INSANE Attack and Speed, and you can easily sweep them. Aerial Ace is for Bug-types that try to Bug Buzz and Signal Beam you. Trust me, I sweep Cheren every time while using Coil five times on his Liepard and then spamming Leaf Blade on everything of his, but I use Dragon Tail on the Samurott and Haxorus. The Samurott has a Focus Sash, which he hangs on and then uses Blizzard, and the Haxorus uses Outrage with a Dragon Gem equipped. Very dangerous combos, which is why I switch them out. Others, I'd say for Pants to replace Focus Punch for Brick Break, replace Krook's Dig with Aerial Ace, replace Hail with Flash Cannon on Icecream, Joltwing is fine the way it is, and Poo, change Overheat to Hammer Arm by relearning.

--------------------

Now hunting for a Shiny Solosis! (I really hope it won't be like when I kept dying on Sephiroth :U)

98 percent of people use their Bibarel as an HM slave. We must free the Bibarel from slavery! If you love Bibarel and would like to support our cause, please copy/paste this in your sig.

Doofs and Karps...

Black 2 Team:

Tophis (M)

Snowbell (M)

T-Rex (M)

Rage (M)

Rue (F)

Starstorm

<3
+Quote Post

NormalPKMN
post Jul 12 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #5

My name is Skye
Group Icon

Mimi Army!

QUOTE(ElementalShellosTriforce @ Jul 12 2012, 02:32 PM) *
QUOTE(SkittyMoonStone @ Jul 12 2012, 11:56 AM) *
I only know Snakey's nature witch is Adamant.I do have some neutrual natures and I don't know Joltwing's nature But does it lower S.Attack and raise Speed?Or is it reverse to that?I will show the moves now.Snakey:SolarBeam,Giga drain,Frenzy plant,Flash.Pants:Focus Punch,Toxic,Crunch.Krook:Earthquake,Dig,Dragon claw,I don't know if it's Foul play or Crunch.Ice cream:Hail,Ice beam,Blizzard,Mirrior coat?Joltwing:Ariail ace,Discharge,Subsitute,Acrobatics.Poo.c:Superpower{s},Flare blitz,Overheat,Roar.

Okay. You REALLY gotta modify your team. It's good that you got an Adamant nature on Serperior. The problem? It's +Attack -Special Attack. All your attacking moves are Special moves. I made the same mistake with mine. I suggest you switch it to: Leaf Blade (relearn it), Coil (relearn it) Aerial Ace, and Dragon Tail so you can do supereffective damage AND switch out dragons that Serperior can't damage. The easiest way to rapidly level up Serperior? Fight a trainer with pokes Lv.60+ and spam Coil on their weakest Pokemon. This should give you INSANE Attack and Speed, and you can easily sweep them. Aerial Ace is for Bug-types that try to Bug Buzz and Signal Beam you. Trust me, I sweep Cheren every time while using Coil five times on his Liepard and then spamming Leaf Blade on everything of his, but I use Dragon Tail on the Samurott and Haxorus. The Samurott has a Focus Sash, which he hangs on and then uses Blizzard, and the Haxorus uses Outrage with a Dragon Gem equipped. Very dangerous combos, which is why I switch them out. Others, I'd say for Pants to replace Focus Punch for Brick Break, replace Krook's Dig with Aerial Ace, replace Hail with Flash Cannon on Icecream, Joltwing is fine the way it is, and Poo.c, change Overheat to Hammer Arm by relearning.

I am going to replace Flash for Leaf blade but Snakey's EPIC enough to get Through and this team is good enough to get through.For me.But i'm only getting leaf blade{Move relearner}.Plus my darmanitan's name is Poo.c,Not Poo,Poo stands for Poop,. stand for In My and c stands for Clothes.The full name for Poo.c is: Poop In My Clothes.Forgot about their Genders:Male,Female,Female,Female,Female,Male.

--------------------
Luv skitty!
I am...
+Quote Post

ElementalShellos...
post Jul 12 2012, 03:27 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

<3333

....*facepalm*

--------------------

Doofs and Karps...

Black 2 Team:

Tophis (M)

Snowbell (M)

T-Rex (M)

Rage (M)

Rue (F)

Starstorm

<3
+Quote Post

NormalPKMN
post Jul 13 2012, 07:51 AM
Post #7

My name is Skye
Group Icon

Mimi Army!

*Frenzy plant*At least Snakey can totally get through Steelix!

--------------------
Luv skitty!
I am...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.