Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Exploration Error - Incident in Yellow Forest Ending
abandonedaccount...
post Sep 17 2015, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 210 774

Active Squad

hello !! i've never really done anything in the forums before other than reading the forum rules so i apologize in advance!

possible spoilers for the ending of this exploration; if i should put a spoiler tag please let me know!

(for context, i recently picked back up gpx) so about two years ago, i successfully completed the "incident in yellow forest" exploration and received the spiky-eared pichu egg.

this is the site telling me i successfully completed the task and this is my hatched pichu. fast forward to a couple days ago when i came back to the site and i am unable to embark on any other explorations as it's telling me i'm on one already here (i know i have to have an extra slot in my party haha bucktooth.gif). i checked my public profile and it says i'm still on yellow forest! noes.gif

i've checked the troubleshooting and parts of the help forums, but i haven't found anything. sad.gif i've tried clicking back through the tasks to see if it will trigger something, moving my pichu back into my party, and seeing if i can somehow quit the exploration but no luck on all three. i'm at a loss at what to do or what might be the problem other than a weird glitch on my account, so if any of you can help me figure this out, i'd really appreciate it!!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vande
post Sep 17 2015, 01:20 PM
Post #2

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Make sure you only have 5 eggs in your party, then go back to the Explore Page. You may need to officially end it (as if i recall getting the egg doesn't automatically end it)

--------------------

+Quote Post

abandonedaccount...
post Sep 17 2015, 02:30 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Vande @ Sep 17 2015, 01:20 PM) *
Make sure you only have 5 eggs in your party, then go back to the Explore Page. You may need to officially end it (as if i recall getting the egg doesn't automatically end it)

thanks for responding!

i moved my party down to 5, but it only gives me these options. when i go to the ending of the story the only available option is "return to the main list" and when i click it nothing happens... am i missing something painfully obvious here?? noes.gif
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Sep 17 2015, 02:45 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

You have the click the home icon to end the exploration. The fact that there is stuff from the pichu exploration in your exploration tab means that you have not ended it. When you end it, there will be nothing there at all.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

abandonedaccount...
post Sep 17 2015, 03:25 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Sep 17 2015, 02:45 PM) *
You have the click the home icon to end the exploration. The fact that there is stuff from the pichu exploration in your exploration tab means that you have not ended it. When you end it, there will be nothing there at all.

i went to the ending of the exploration and then clicked on the link to go to the home page; it still says i'm embarked on it despite the actual exploration telling me i've already completed it.
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Sep 17 2015, 03:43 PM
Post #6

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Open the Explorations tab on your Pokétch (not the explorations page) and hit the Home button Tyranisaur mentioned.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Sep 17 2015, 05:23 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

Here, maybe a picture will help. Click here to see it. I'm not at the end of an Exploration, so it doesn't look exactly the same, but for you, the arrow at the top-right that I circled in yellow should look like a house, and you should be able to click it. Do that to exit the Exploration and be able to embark on others.

--------------------
+Quote Post

abandonedaccount...
post Sep 17 2015, 09:22 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Sep 17 2015, 05:23 PM) *
Here, maybe a picture will help. Click here to see it. I'm not at the end of an Exploration, so it doesn't look exactly the same, but for you, the arrow at the top-right that I circled in yellow should look like a house, and you should be able to click it. Do that to exit the Exploration and be able to embark on others.

oh gosh thank you so much (and you too north star) !!

being able to see it definitely helped me figure out what you guys meant. it's been so long i didn't even think to check my tabs on the right side. i feel kinda silly now haha but everything's working now so thank you for your help! happy.gif
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:08 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.