Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rate my Pokemon White team.
The Corrosion
post Mar 29 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #1

I think I just ate a chicken bone.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71 850

HG Party

Pokemon: Victini
Ability: Victory Star
Item: Expert Belt
Nature: Lonely
EVs: None.
Moves:
Confusion
Zen Headbutt
Flame Burst
Wild Charge

Pokemon: Haxorus
Lvl.: 60
Ability: Mold Breaker
Item: Quick Claw
Nature: Jolly
EVs: None
Moves:
Surf (Soon to be replaced)
Swords Dance
Poison Jab
Dragon Claw

Pokemon: Serperior
Lvl.: 66
Ability: Overgrow
Item: None
Nature: Mild
Moves:
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Growth

Pokemon: Krookodile
Lvl.: 64
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Gentle
Moves:
Outrage
Bulldoze
Crunch
Earthquake

Pokemon: Zekrom
Lvl.: 56
Ability: Teravolt
Nature: Docile
Moves:
Dragon Breath
Strength (Soon to be replaced with Dragon Claw)
Zen Headbutt
Fusion Bolt

Pokemon: Hydreigon
Lvl.: 65
Ability: Levitate
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Rash
EVs:
HP: 4
Special Attack: 252
Speed: 252
Moves:
Dragon Pulse
Hyper Voice
Flamethrower
Surf

Psychic (techmach)) is eluding me, so none of that, and I'm not replacing more than one or two moves on a Pokemon. EQ (techmach) is being a jerk currently and hiding.

This post has been edited by Phoenix Rising: Jun 11 2011, 05:05 AM

--------------------
Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!
Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Apr 11 2011, 03:55 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

HG Party

Rate please~

--------------------
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Apr 16 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

HG Party

Bump?

--------------------
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Apr 18 2011, 07:21 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

HG Party

This is growing to be really annoying.

--------------------
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Deino Dan
post Apr 21 2011, 04:25 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 215

My Favourites

Your team is good but train Zekrom because it is ten levels below the rest. By the way good job making your pokemon know all different types of moves. ^_~.gif Another thing is Hydreigon can learn Tri-Attack(awesome move) just give the move rememberer girl ^_~.gif a heart scale.

--------------------
<- Click Deinotar to go to party!

MagiStream (click to show)

Deino Animations and Sprites (click to show)

Fakemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post May 6 2011, 08:03 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

HG Party

Somebody?

--------------------
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Knight of Cydoni...
post May 7 2011, 12:33 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 131 433

Gen 5, please? :3

Long post...

Lonely @Expert Belt (click to show)

Lv. 60 Jolly @Quick Claw (click to show)

Lv. 66 Mild (click to show)

Lv. 64 Gentle (click to show)

Lv. 56 Docile (click to show)

Lv. 65 Rash (click to show)

Resistances, Weaknesses, and Immunities Chart, from this site (click to show)

~V.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Jun 11 2011, 05:03 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

HG Party

^...You did notice my comments on my team at the bottom, didn't you? It said I would replace one of my team with Jellicent and that Zekrom needs a make over. I really do hope that you read the comments next time. About the low accuracy moves...no, just NO. I hate low accuracy moves with a passion - just don't ask why.

And my charger cord is lost. NO change can or will be made until I get a new one.

This post has been edited by Phoenix Rising: Jun 11 2011, 05:10 AM

--------------------
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 11 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #9

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Phoenix Rising @ Jun 11 2011, 11:03 AM) *
^...You did notice my comments on my team at the bottom, didn't you? It said I would replace one of my team with Jellicent and that Zekrom needs a make over. I really do hope that you read the comments next time. About the low accuracy moves...no, just NO. I hate low accuracy moves with a passion - just don't ask why.

Well... you know, Verinia DID rate your team and I don't see anywhere in your first post about a Jellicent. Either way, in my opinion you have far too many dragon types. I can understand the Hydreigon and Haxorus though (due to the physical and special between both) but I really think you need to change the movesets in a couple of pokémon.

To get Heart Scales, your best chance is to go catch some Luvdisc around Undella Town. They have a 50% chance of holding them. Just in-case you didn't know.

Victini I would agree and replace Confusion with Psychic. It makes more sense to have a stronger Psychic move which has a chance to lower Special Defence, thus creating an opening to deal more Special damage. I would also agree in replacing Flame Burst with Searing Shot. I would also possibly replace Zen Headbutt with Reversal. The less HP you have, the stronger it becomes. So in dire situations you have a move which can seriously harm you opponents. An Electric type move (like Verinia said) would be great - Wild Charge and Thunderbolt/Thunder all work for this respect. Other than that, I'd say Victini is alright.

Haxorus.. now then. Most of your moveset and everything is fine. I would just replace Surf with something better- which I know you're already planning on doing. I would agree that X-Scissor or something would be appropriate. Maybe even a Giga Impact if you're being totally confident or something. I don't see much wrong with it.

Serperior.. I think you could probably have a pretty good annoyer right here. According to Serebii, Serperior has a higher Defence and Special Defence than it's Attack and Special Attack. You can use this to your advantage here. What I would do is teach it Toxic, and keep in Leaf Blade and possibly teach it Double Team. Then I you can choose what you want to give it.. if it was me doing it, I'd probably teach it Coil. It raises Attack, Defence and Accuracy. But it's up to you. Either way, Serperior isn't really much of an attacker and i would use him/her as an annoyer to weaken your opponent's team.

Krookodile.. I'm not sure how good it is for Intimidate, but if I'm being honest - Moxie is a much better ability. Increases your attack one stage for every pokémon it faints. So if you're in a double or triple battle and Krookodile faints all 2 or 3, it's attack would go up 2 and 3 stages respectively. Currently the moves on my own Krookodile are: Outrage, Earthquake, Shadow Claw and Foul Play. Shadow Claw would provide a good opposite for Foul Play when against Psychic types. Seeing as Foul Play works based on your opponents Attack Stat, Psychic Pokémon don't really have a high attack stat, thus meaning it's not used to it's full potential. Plus Shadow Claw has a high Critical Hit ratio to go with it. Foul Play would help against Ghost types (and maybe a couple of Psychic Types who have a good attack) Earthquake as you know would provide an excellent coverage against various types and Outrage is there just as a powerful move (in-case I go against something big) So I would mainly replace Crunch with Foul Play. Stronger move than Crunch. But yeah, I think you'd definitely need to find a replace for Bulldoze. Maybe a stat enhancing move would be good. I would also give it a Razor Fang. Chance to make your opponents flinch is great.

Now Zekrom... I would just replace him with something else. This is where the Dragon Types come to an end. Currently your team is a walk in the park if your opponent has Ice Types. So, I would suggest changing it completely and training a Klingklang. It has a coverage of Electric (Same as Zekrom) but not weak to Ice. I would teach it Lock On, Zap Cannon, Flash Cannon (if you have the TM for it, you can find it in Twist Mountain) and Metal Sound. You'd have better coverage from a lotmore types too, due to having more Pokémon being not effective against it.

Hydreigon... yeah, there's nothing actually wrong with it. Just do what Verinia said and replace Hyper Voice with Focu Blast and you're good to go.

On another note, I seriously think you need to slot in that Jellicent and maybe a Flying type somewhere along the way. I'm using an Archeops personally (with Fly, Acrobatics [which is actually a pretty powerful move, providing you don't make it hold an item] Dragon Claw and Rock Slide) But it's up to you.

But yes, I've noticed your comments on other people's thoughts and if you really want C+C I'd suggest you'd like... not get bitchy about it. After all you did ask for it and people are giving it to you sealed.gif

Hope this helps.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.