Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dad?
Auragirl
post May 9 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #21

Insane Asylum Patiant
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21 025

Soulsilver dream team

My friend gave me a crackpot theory that ash's mom is also his dad. dumblook.gif

--------------------
~Reality is always better in our imagination~

FanClubs and Claims! (click to show)
Quiz results (click to show)
Banners i did on photobucket! (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Decontrolled Rai...
post May 9 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 322

Active Squad

Me and my friend ended up writing some very long post on a forum we went to ages ago, outlining what evidence there was to say that Giovanni is Ash's dad. But most of what we had was from the earlier seasons, so I don't know if it would all still hold up. I stick by it though =)

Quick Edit: Oh yeah. We also made up some family tree which also had Prof. Oak in it too if I remember correctly...there was an episode where Ash was taken back in time by Celebi I think, and met a young Prof. Oak who looked a lot like him.

This post has been edited by Decontrolled Raichu: May 9 2009, 03:16 PM

--------------------
~[Insert meaningful song lyrics here]~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
^ Dry Berries please! =) / They need to be warm XD ^

A letter I found in my room one day... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Aten
post May 9 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 596

G1 & 2 :D

QUOTE(Andris @ May 2 2009, 05:33 AM) *
Well I really wonder it too, but we don't know who is Gary's dad either.

Actually, Gary's dad is indeed Giovanni. I know that in Fire Red/LEaf Green, They mention him as your rival's dad. WHICH MEANS GIOVANNI IS OAK'S SON oh.gif

Sorry caps...

--------------------

Click the rope snake for my party!

Claims: ^ Those 3 awesome.gif

I'm proud of you! (click to show)

Credit grin.gif (click to show)
+Quote Post

Decontrolled Rai...
post May 9 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 322

Active Squad

QUOTE(Aten @ May 10 2009, 12:07 AM) *

Actually, Gary's dad is indeed Giovanni. I know that in Fire Red/LEaf Green, They mention him as your rival's dad. WHICH MEANS GIOVANNI IS OAK'S SON oh.gif

Sorry caps...

I shall check that right now!! XD

*insert intermission*

Okay, it doesn't say that. There's only one under Giovanni that mentions his son:
"You... you're not GIOVANNI's kid are you? No, that can't be right. GIOVANNI's kid had red hair."

There you go =) Backed up by the manga too if you read that. Still, in the anime it's more open to the idea of Giovanni being Ash's father, while the games don't touch upon Red's dad at all.

This post has been edited by Decontrolled Raichu: May 9 2009, 06:13 PM

--------------------
~[Insert meaningful song lyrics here]~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
^ Dry Berries please! =) / They need to be warm XD ^

A letter I found in my room one day... (click to show)

+Quote Post

EvilHeartlessMoo...
post May 12 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #25

Beware the Moogle that says RAWR.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 9 697

My SoulSilver team

QUOTE(Decontrolled Raichu @ May 9 2009, 04:12 PM) *
QUOTE(Aten @ May 10 2009, 12:07 AM) *

Sorry caps...

I shall check that right now!! XD

*insert intermission*

Okay, it doesn't say that. There's only one under Giovanni that mentions his son:
"You... you're not GIOVANNI's kid are you? No, that can't be right. GIOVANNI's kid had red hair."

There you go =) Backed up by the manga too if you read that. Still, in the anime it's more open to the idea of Giovanni being Ash's father, while the games don't touch upon Red's dad at all.

actually, the manga giovanni's son is Silver ( the rival in g/s/c series).

there's a crack theory that ho-oh is ash's father.
+Quote Post

Luxuria
post May 13 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 17 449

Active Squad

I read somewhere that it was hinted that Giovanni was Ash's dad. But I sometimes can't help but to agree with Pokemopolis when they say that it is Professor Oak...

--------------------
+Quote Post

masal52
post Jun 2 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 461

Wi-Fi Platinum Team

QUOTE(Jenova @ May 9 2009, 05:40 AM) *
Well, I thought about that too. I just assumed that it wold be Giovanni, but tossing Riley in there sure is interesting XD
And the scary thing is that it makes sense too. You know, why doesn't Ash ask his mom?
I think that Ash's mom should round up everyone who *might be* Ash's father and do DNA tests. Maury style XDDD

I think Ash knows but just doesn't mention him often. He could even be an Elite Four member and not a gym leader cause thats even cooler and Ash hasn't actually beaten all the E4s. So his dad could be a champion that hasn't been seen in the anime yet.

--------------------
My Egg

PLEASE CLICK!!!

Click my Squibys please

http://www.squiby.net/user/Blockman%2052
+Quote Post

Ganguro
post Jun 28 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #28

ACCESS DENIED.
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 055

ERROR.

I have a theory.

When Delia (Ash's mom) was only sixteen, she hooked up with some guy she met at a club. He was a real skeezy dude, and Delia had been drinking therefore hindering her common sense. During the throws of passion, she totally disregarded the fact they had no condoms and that for all she knew, this guy could have AIDs or something. So they get jiggy with it, he 'forgets' to pull out, and whatnot. Then a month later, Delia realizes she's pregnant. At first she was skeptical to tell her parents and repeatedly tries to get into contact with the man who impregnated her. Finally, she gets a hold of him and tells them the consequences of their late night unprotected romp. He promises to do the right thing and be an active part of that child's life.

So with the reassurance that she wouldn't be alone, Delia finally tells her parents she's pregnant and being the overly religious conservative family they were, they kicked her out. Unable to afford living in the big city, Delia and her baby-daddy moved to a small hick town called Pallet. There she falls into a mild depression because she has practically nothing and had to give up her dream of being a singer. Her now fiancé tries to console her and eventually gets angry with her because she's not happy to be having his baby. So in his fit of rage, he hits her and tells her he was going out to get some cigarettes.

Delia falls to floor and cries before deciding to attempt suicide. She then proceeds to drink Drano until she passes out in a pool of her own vomit. When she awakes, she is in a hospital and the doctors tell her that they had to preform an emergency c-section to save the baby. She signed her new baby boy's birth certificate with the fake name 'Ketchum', in fear that the news of her hospitalization and suicide attempt would surface. She names her son Ash because it's an anagram for 'has' because she had everything before she got pregnant with him. When she is released from the hospital with her new son, she permanently takes on the last name 'Ketchum' and vows to be a good mother. When she returns to her humble abode, her fiancé is nowhere to be seen.

Years go by and young Ash starts questioning about his father. Delia tries dodging the questions but eventually she tells him his father died in a car accident just weeks before his birth. Ash becomes an enraged and troubled kid and decides to channel his anger through catching, training, and battling Pokémon. And he always thinks to himself, "Man, my dad would be so proud!"

Even after he got older, Delia never had the heart to tell him that his father was, in fact, alive and was now in charge if an evil syndicate called "Team Rocket". But she thinks her son is better off not knowing and that she did a perfectly fine job raising him. She repeats this mantra to herself as she goes to sleep at night. Even though she knows she's a failure.

This post has been edited by Trashy: Jun 29 2010, 12:21 PM

--------------------

click to go my paaartaaay.
+Quote Post

Tatatorterra
post Jun 28 2010, 11:03 PM
Post #29

Lazy Continental Pokémon
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 157

4 gen OU Team

I don't remember where I read this, but Ash's father still in a journey. And he (maybe) can appear in the anime.

Have people here in Brazil who strongly believe Ash's father is Samuel Oak. (Because Pikachu and another factors...)

--------------------

TURTLE POWER!!!

~ Click on Torterra for my GPX+ ~
+Quote Post

KoenigsreichPreu...
post Aug 8 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 713

My Pokemans

QUOTE(Trashy @ Jun 28 2010, 11:41 PM) *
She then proceeds to drink Drano until she passes out in a pool of her own vomit.

A combination of which was the secret formula for Ash's eternal 10 year-oldness.

ER...Ash was a virgin birth, like Jesus. He was impregnated by god, which turned out to be Arceus.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fatal Queen
post Aug 12 2010, 11:07 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 778

Emerald Team

The only mention of Ash's father was in the 2nd episode.
If I had to guess, I'd say it was Professor Oak. He's always around Delia anyways...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Aug 14 2010, 06:36 PM
Post #32

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

Silver is Giovanni's son in the manga/games. Silver is the "red haired" son they are talking about.

The anime is different then the manga/games though. I read in some comic a few years ago that it was Giovanni but I don't exactly believe everything I read. I think they'll leave it up for speculations and never reveal who it is. I personally believe it's either Professor Oak or Giovanni but we'll probably never know.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shiny T
post Aug 21 2010, 02:56 AM
Post #33

I licked a Charmander. Hot, man. Hot.
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 051

Wolves of the sea

I like to think that Flint (Brock's Dad) also is Ash's dad.

But that is just me.

--------------------
GPX

+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 21 2010, 04:03 AM
Post #34

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 477

It's so PANEful..

I doubt Prof. Oak to be Ash's father. You all realize that he is Gary's grandfather. And Gary and Ash only have a small age difference. And Gary is maybe older than him. So you mean to say that Ash has a nephew that is older than him? And when they see each other, Gary always pisses Ash off. (That was before he was more interested in becoming a professor.) What a way to direspect the elderly older generation.

Oh, lol. What a twist.

Meh. I don't think that they will ever reveal Ash's true father. But I have dibs on Riley being Ash's father. Aura power gave me a clue.

This post has been edited by Teh AquaJet: Aug 21 2010, 09:32 AM

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

*~United, we stand. Divided, we fall.~*

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)
Other Random stuffs. (click to show)

You do NOT want to see this pic.. (click to show)
Ah.. feels nice to change my name... Call me Jet or Ice Jet!
Former name: Teh AquaJet
+Quote Post

Shiny T
post Aug 22 2010, 08:50 AM
Post #35

I licked a Charmander. Hot, man. Hot.
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 051

Wolves of the sea

QUOTE(Teh AquaJet @ Aug 21 2010, 11:03 AM) *
I doubt Prof. Oak to be Ash's father. You all realize that he is Gary's grandfather. And Gary and Ash only have a small age difference. And Gary is maybe older than him. So you mean to say that Ash has a nephew that is older than him? And when they see each other, Gary always pisses Ash off. (That was before he was more interested in becoming a professor.) What a way to direspect the elderly older generation.

Oh, lol. What a twist.

Meh. I don't think that they will ever reveal Ash's true father. But I have dibs on Riley being Ash's father. Aura power gave me a clue.

That is no good reason. A friend of mine have an aunt that is 3 years younger. Nothing unusual about that.

Old people most also have fun :<

However, i still think Flint is Ash's Father.

--------------------
GPX

+Quote Post

ChicagoBULLS
post Aug 22 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 71 123

Platinum Team

The show has major plotholes. In Season 1, Brock's mother is dead, but later, they bring her back when she wants to be the leader of the Pewter city gym.

--------------------
[align=center]
59-20
The Chicago Bulls will win the Championship. Watch.
#winning, unlike Raven, who fights like a girl.[/align]

Sorry, I might actually be a girl.

-- Raven
+Quote Post

Tetsuo
post Aug 23 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #37

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 219

R.I.P. Yellow team

A large section of the article is random debate.

I am Ash's father!

NoooOOOoooooOOOOooooo~!

--------------------

| Click my party! -> |
sprite credits: 1
+Quote Post

Liraxus
post Aug 30 2010, 01:20 AM
Post #38

Some secret agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 600

need gen 6 party

I heard somewhere that before ash was born, Delia was dating Giovanni, chances are he got lucky.
+Quote Post

RollZero
post Aug 30 2010, 09:19 PM
Post #39

Pokeball League Grand Master
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 247

Blue Team

QUOTE(ChicagoBulls @ Aug 22 2010, 08:09 PM) *
The show has major plotholes. In Season 1, Brock's mother is dead, but later, they bring her back when she wants to be the leader of the Pewter city gym.

That was a mistake in the dubbing. In the original Japanese episode, Brock's mom was gone and it was ASSUMED she was dead, there was no mention of her dying, but since it looked like she was dead, in the dub they just said she died. Then came along the episode she came back, thus our plothole. Apparently the Japanese are good at just not explaining if a parent is dead they just don't show them and let you figure it out, similar was done in the 3rd movie with Molly's mom. We had no clue if she was dead or what just she wasn't there, so the dubbers came up with their own conclusions.

On another note of this, I agree on the idea of Giovanni being Ash's father, would make sense considering the facts. Though on the note of why Jessie and James are still there, Jessie probably has a job for life because her mother was Madam Boss's right hand. In a Japanese only promo (found this a long time ago) about Mewtwo's origin Jessie's mom worked for Team Rocket back when it was in command by Giovanni's mom called Madam Boss. Jessie's mom was her right hand agent, but she mysterious disappeared while on a mission to find Mew, believed to had died in the mountains. But I can just see Giovanni's mom making sure Jessie keeps that job for life, would make sense why Giovanni seriously hadn't gotten rid of her by now, and since James is her partner that keeps his job.

--------------------

+Quote Post

intu
post Jun 16 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #40

boom shakalakalaka
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 708

Active Squad

it was in episode 1 when ash was waiting for nurse joy to cure pikachu after the spearow attack. he called his mom on the phone and thats when he gets mentioned. noes.gif

--------------------
** (click to show)

{ }

*~*~intu needs avatars~*~*
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.