Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Battle Tower/Battle Subway-related issues
catdogmouse
post Aug 2 2012, 05:59 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 147 668

CDM's Squad

Okay, so when I lost to Professor Cypress in the Battle Tower, It said "You beat me, Congratulations!" Yet, I lost.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kukoko
post Aug 2 2012, 06:09 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 167 268

Seitokai

It's been processing my move for 2 hours + _(._.)_

+Quote Post

PkmHunter
post Aug 2 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 639

The Soul Reaper

QUOTE(Big Bidoof @ Aug 2 2012, 06:33 PM) *
QUOTE(Callie Rose @ Aug 2 2012, 07:00 AM) *
I found another strange glitch in the Subway just now. After my Scizor took a Braviary with Metal Claw, the trainer sends out a Parasect, and I chose Leech Life to attack, but then an Alert pops up saying 'No Move Selected' (something like that, can't remember) and the part at the bottom hat says what happened on the previous turn says that 'It is the first turn in the battle, and there is no data to show' :s I tried again, and it still won't let me select Leech Life. When I tried another move (Metal Claw) it let me move.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mo8dok.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/qqswaq.png

There was an issue with Leech Life in particular, but it shouldn't happen again now.

The bug is precisely like what I've reported so far since Mar 2011. I don't think it's related to one particular move since I got this bug 4 times today with different Pokemon & Moves.

--------------------

Please fix the NPC Bug reported since March 2011

Individually encountered the bug over 100 times...When will this really end? sad.gif
Bug Photo Collection lol

Think Shiny... think shiny... shiny... s..h..i..n...y.....Shaymin.........*fainted*

+Quote Post

Poke Goinfrex
post Aug 3 2012, 01:41 AM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 56 551

Active Squad

Edit : Problem solved.

--------------------
[align=center]Sorry for my English but I'm not good with languages. =<

Feed them please. ;)

Help them and add me. =3[/align]
+Quote Post

PkmHunter
post Aug 3 2012, 05:33 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

The Soul Reaper

5 bugs in 2 days. How could you dream to break records when constantly messed up by this bug. Please help...
5 bugs (click to show)

EDIT: I notice we have stalemate feature but it currently requires 2 players doing the exact same moves. So I'm thinking instead of fixing the bug, is there a possibility to code something like when either a player uses a certain move for, lets say, 5 times, it will show up a message for stalemate without requiring the other players to make any move?

--------------------

Individually encountered the bug over 100 times...When will this really end? sad.gif
Bug Photo Collection lol

Think Shiny... think shiny... shiny... s..h..i..n...y.....Shaymin.........*fainted*

+Quote Post

Master Yuso
post Aug 3 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 89 929

Defenders of Justice

QUOTE(PkmHunter @ Aug 3 2012, 02:33 AM) *
5 bugs in 2 days. How could you dream to break records when constantly messed up by this bug. Please help...
5 bugs (click to show)

EDIT: I notice we have stalemate feature but it currently requires 2 players doing the exact same moves. So I'm thinking instead of fixing the bug, is there a possibility to code something like when either a player uses a certain move for, lets say, 5 times, it will show up a message for stalemate without requiring the other players to make any move?

Yep. Just happened to me. :|

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sign Seven
post Aug 3 2012, 03:09 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 628

Active Squad

This suddenly happened without me changing any settings, and now I am unable to access the battle subway of anything else with a button near the top of the page.
Screenshot (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Crimson Shadows
post Aug 3 2012, 04:55 PM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 497

video game team

Hi, Crimson here, for the past like 6 battles, I've had to refresh my page after each command I put in whenever I battle, nothing happens unless I refresh. Thank you in advance!
+Quote Post

Ezaleon
post Aug 3 2012, 07:26 PM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 138 011

Some of my Favorites

QUOTE(Big Bidoof @ Aug 1 2012, 06:28 PM) *
If you have any issues with the Battle Subway/Battle Tower, such as invalid attacks happening or any other odd behaviour, please post them here rather than creating separate threads. Please include a screen shot of the battle, not blanking anything out, and try to describe any actions you took prior to the error happening in as much detail as possible. Thanks in advance, yup yup!

I haven't been earning any money at all. I just got done doing a lvl 100 battle and I am not earning any money. I have done 4-5 battles and have not gotten any money at all.

--------------------
I have pokemon Y and my friend code is 5386 9046 4192 ~Ezaleon
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Aug 3 2012, 07:35 PM
Post #30

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Akira Alyssa Angel @ Aug 3 2012, 07:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Big Bidoof @ Aug 1 2012, 06:28 PM) *
If you have any issues with the Battle Subway/Battle Tower, such as invalid attacks happening or any other odd behaviour, please post them here rather than creating separate threads. Please include a screen shot of the battle, not blanking anything out, and try to describe any actions you took prior to the error happening in as much detail as possible. Thanks in advance, yup yup!

I haven't been earning any money at all. I just got done doing a lvl 100 battle and I am not earning any money. I have done 4-5 battles and have not gotten any money at all.

The Battle Subway isn't giving out rewards yet (other than EXP).

As you can see if you had read the second paragraph: "*Note that no rewards are given yet - the Battle Subway is merely open for testing right now, and so we can collect data to determine appropriate rewards and difficulty ratings for all the trainers."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Teh402
post Aug 3 2012, 09:28 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 163 593

Original PO Team

Here's the screenshot...I can't explain it...

Screenshot:

My team didn't have 2 Espeons.

--------------------
GO POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!
---
Go to = pokemon.com
Watch the B/W series!
---
School sucks...PM me something random if you agree. *Thumbs Up*\
---
My fave Wallpaper (click to show)
+Quote Post

BTS Jin
post Aug 3 2012, 11:14 PM
Post #32

you can't eat a pool
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 146

we only swim free

Not as much of a battle-specific error, but I just got two stalemates against ???. However, none of them are going on my statistics page, which still says "0".

--------------------
justnosense

ripulse
allegro
manila
klaine
kurtbastian
wooper

teen heat
+Quote Post

Reine
post Aug 4 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 140 704

Ghost Champion Team

I'm currently on task 10 of Guardians and I have to battle the Army Pokemon. I got the first battle done but now my NPC page is blank. If anyone can help that would be great, thanks.
+Quote Post

Jdietz43
post Aug 4 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 168 573

Active Squad

I'm also on the army battle task of Gaurdians. I was losing my Army #3 battle so I said "Forfiet all battles", and now the NPC battle page appears entirely blank. I don't think I can finish until it's fixed :<

EDIT: It's two hours later and now they're back. Not sure what that was about, but something to look into I guess.
+Quote Post

PkmHunter
post Aug 4 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

The Soul Reaper

QUOTE(Mike @ Aug 2 2012, 12:41 AM) *
I've been having problems with the AI not choosing their pokemon, here's a screenshot.
put large images behind a spoiler (click to show)

Please, have this been fixed?

--------------------

Bug Photo Collection lol

+Quote Post

HarukaSuzume
post Aug 5 2012, 02:28 PM
Post #36

Buzz Buzz
Group Icon

Member No.: 167 316

My RP Team!

So, I created my team and all that, and then I tried to start a session, but I just got this...

Error Message (click to show)

This post has been edited by HarukaSuzume: Aug 5 2012, 02:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Aug 5 2012, 02:42 PM
Post #37

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

QUOTE(HarukaSuzume @ Aug 5 2012, 03:28 PM) *
So, I created my team and all that, and then I tried to start a session, but I just got this...

The message is right... You only have one level 100 Pokemon in the Battle Tower from what I saw. You need to have at least six level 76-100 Pokemon moved to the Battle Tower in order to battle in the Battle Subway, as it's 6v6 76-100.

--------------------
+Quote Post

HarukaSuzume
post Aug 5 2012, 02:43 PM
Post #38

Buzz Buzz
Group Icon

Member No.: 167 316

My RP Team!

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Aug 5 2012, 03:42 PM) *
QUOTE(HarukaSuzume @ Aug 5 2012, 03:28 PM) *

The message is right... You only have one level 100 Pokemon in the Battle Tower from what I saw. You need to have at least six level 76-100 Pokemon moved to the Battle Tower in order to battle in the Battle Subway, as it's 6v6 76-100.

Ah, so I don't just set up the team, I also have to move my Pokemon! Thanks for clearing that up for me!

--------------------

+Quote Post

CuteVulpix
post Aug 5 2012, 09:26 PM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 972

Team Awesome-tastic!

When I go to the Battle Tower and click on NPC battles no information is displayed and I cannot start a battle.
When I try to start a battle with another user an alert window pops up that reads "You cannot use this right now!"
When battling NPC Youngster Joey's Raticate in the Battle Tower one of my Pokemon (Metang) fainted. I tried to switch out the Pokemon, but I couldn't even locate the switch button.
All this happened at the following link: http://new.gpxplus.net/battles
Please fix this glitch. (The glitch is stopping my Tour of Illusions exploration dead in its tracks.)

~CV

--------------------
CuteVulpix vulpix.gif ninetales.gif

My Party:
Personality Quiz Results (click to show)
+Quote Post

heartslob
post Aug 6 2012, 07:39 AM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 781

Active Squad

QUOTE(CuteVulpix @ Aug 6 2012, 03:26 AM) *
When I go to the Battle Tower and click on NPC battles no information is displayed and I cannot start a battle.
When I try to start a battle with another user an alert window pops up that reads "You cannot use this right now!"
When battling NPC Youngster Joey's Raticate in the Battle Tower one of my Pokemon (Metang) fainted. I tried to switch out the Pokemon, but I couldn't even locate the switch button.
All this happened at the following link: http://new.gpxplus.net/battles
Please fix this glitch. (The glitch is stopping my Tour of Illusions exploration dead in its tracks.)

~CV

i'm having the exact same problem at the moment, right after i finished up on the battle subway; i'm not sure if that's related or not. also everything comes up with 'you cannot use this right now' -- trying to start a new battle, trying to create a team for the subway and watching battles is also disabled!

edit: i kept open the page after not being able to watch a battle and went off to do other things, when i switched back to the tab it was suddenly full of watched battles and everything was fixed??

--------------------
su·ture
a stitch or row of stitches holding together the edges of a wound or surgical incision.
+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 10:08 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.