Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Party of 7
LetterU
post Oct 11 2019, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 253 464

Active Squad

I started the "Incident in Yellow Forest" Exploration with 4 eggs in my party, then filled it with 2 more while getting through the first two tasks. On the third task, a Scyther was supposed to get put into my party... and it was.

I didn't really think anything of it until I tried to move my Underground Pokemon: error. Mobile Walker: error.
The error said something about insufficent party members with a 7 in parentheses.

I ended the Exploration and it fixed itself after a few minutes, but I figured I'd put this here just in case.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Oct 11 2019, 05:12 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

This has been a known issue for almost the entire decade GPX has existed. As far as I know it's caused by lag causing the site to progress the exploration forward without realizing you don't have the open party slot you should be required to have. (The mobile site also has an issue where it doesn't even check for an open party slot at all, and just lets you progress forward regardless.) As you discovered, the solution is to either end the task or take things out of your party until you're down to the correct amount.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.