Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Links to Stats Ranking Lists
Dalek Omega
post Jul 28 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 76 497

Active Squad

I like to work multiple user lists (usually a stat list along with the Users who have interacted with me & Users who I have interacted with lists) finishing with one list & going straight to another & then back. I've been exploring some of the various ranking user lists that you can get to from the main stats page. How about if we could have a special link to one of those lists on the user's tab? The user could specify which stat on the Settings tab of the Poketch in much the same way as we can choose 3 Notification Bar Stats. Alternatively, rather than the 3 Notification Bar stats be linked to the user's stats tab, what if it linked to the user ranking list for the stat selected?

For example, I've been working with the ranking list of "Most Pass Orbs Earned Today" & interacting with the top ranking users (the ones on the first page) as I'd expect the top Pass Orb earners to be more likely to return clicks. In my first round, I like to cover the people who have Exploration Pokemon. After that, I take care of the rest of the eggs/pokemon in those parties & then return to the Pass Orb list & cover the rest of the parties. Since I know that as the stats lists aren't updated but once an hour, I can logically leave the Pass Orbs list for another (Users who I have interacted with - which updates every minute) & then return to the Pass Orbs list without it changing (other than hiding off the members I just interacted with). I'd like to have a one-click way to return to that list.

--------------------
Follow Mo & Zel to my party
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 01:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.