Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hiya to All!
LovelyDeeps
post Feb 14 2014, 03:45 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 214 879

Active Squad

Well, I'm new here so wanted to pass by and to say hi to everyone wave.gif English isn't my native tongue, so you might find mistakes on my spelling once in a while (I'm working on that), and you can add that I'm not very good with writing/talking with people (Also working on that). So, a few things about me.

I love pokemons (then, what would I be doing here if I don't?) especially the legendaries (then again, who doesn't like at least one?), my favourites will be Darkrai and Zekrom, but my favourite of all (not legendary) is Cyndaquil. I love that cute fire urchin crazy.gif

I also love dragons. Very very much. I can be found also in some dragon playing sites, like Flight Rising and Dragon Cave.

And writing. I adore writing. But my inspiration has kind of died down, so I'm on a writers block since last year. Maybe will come back later.

I'm will be starting university in a couple of months, so I will come back and forth once in a while, and when I'm able to snatch a computer (I adore my celphone, but some things are better done in a computer)

So, thats pretty much me. If I'm in a talking mood (like now) I tend to ramble a little, but if not, well, lets say that a scarecrow is more sociable than me.

Again, hello to all and a pleasure to meet everyone of you ^_^.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SensFAN24
post Feb 14 2014, 06:47 PM
Post #2

Female Ace Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 203 405

Sens Roster

Welcome! I'm Sensfan24/Olga,

I welcome you to GTSPlus forums, please have a look around at the forums, we got Sprites, Art and Graphics if you want to unleash your inner artists or if you want to make a request at the requests and shops. Also, we got Roleplaying thread if you want to unleash the inner actor within you.

Anyway, please enjoy your time at the GTSPlus forums.

ENJOY!

--------------------
Credit to Mosica

Special thank you to cyndaquiltrainer for creating this!
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Feb 14 2014, 11:02 PM
Post #3

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Hello, and welcome to GTSPlus! (And, consequently, GPXPlus)! My username, as you can see, is the Majestic...Mr...L!!!! You've joined at a great time, today is the 5th anniversary of GPXPlus! Today, if you haven't you can purchase a Mega Ring from the Shop and get a free random Mega Stone! Some Megas aren't implemented yet, but it's better to have one than none!
A little thing you should know about me is that I can't stand Drifblim. I explain why in my profile here and on GPXPlus so if you want to know, check there. But for now, have some cheese! Oh, my mistake. No cheese. Ta ta!

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

LovelyDeeps
post Feb 15 2014, 04:16 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 214 879

Active Squad

Thank you to both, you are awesome crazy.gif !
+Quote Post

CuteVulpix
post Feb 17 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 113 972

Team Awesome-tastic!

Welcome to GPX and GTS Plus LovelyDeeps. I hope you have a lot of fun here!
It's cool that you're a writer. I write small works sometimes like short stories or songs, but I tend to have trouble deciding how my stories should end. (I actually started writing a short story about two weeks ago, but with school, and my other responsibilities, I really haven't had much time or inspiration to finish it.)

Good luck at the university, too. happy.gif
I'm a second year college student at the College of Mount Saint Joseph, which will soon become a university.
(On July 1st, 2014, it will become Mount Saint Joseph University.)

Please PM me or comment on my profile page, if you'd like to chat or just say "Hi",
because I don't check the forums every day, but I usually check my PMs and profile messages every time I'm online.
(I typically can be found on GPX/ GTS at least four times a week, but sometimes even more often.)

Have a wonderful day,

CuteVulpix

P.S.: I'm glad to meet you. happy.gif

--------------------
CuteVulpix vulpix.gif ninetales.gif

My Party:
Personality Quiz Results (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:04 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.