Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Ambush
Shiny Ninetales
post May 30 2009, 01:36 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 513

Claims :3

Maeko did not have much to say to Aubrey that had bumped into Jonah, mostly because Jonah had said all that was needed to say and she was currently distracted by Limao. The little girl did take a quick glance at Aubrey just to see what kind of person she was. From what Maeko could tell of Aubrey, she looked like a girl from the Noverus slums like herself. Though there were some doubts that rose in her mind when Maeko caught a glimpse of the Magma Walkie Talkie but she believed Aubrey was not a member because the girl wore nothing close to a Magma Uniform.

“Oh? Hm… that’ll be quite problematic if you’re unable to get your Pokčmon… well if we ever visit a Pokčmon Center I could probably help you transfer some of your pals with you as long as they’re stored somewhere in the world,” Maeko offered when he mentioned that his Pokčmon were outside of Noverus and figured that Jonah may have some Pokčmon stored somewhere. It was not uncommon for one to have a box of Pokčmon stored somewhere.

“Also miss, I could see the Magma talkie behind your back. Don’t worry I’m a Magma hater and as an advice you should probably destroy it. Magma electronics become useless in the hands of non-Magmas,” Maeko suggested as she continued to play with Limao.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jun 4 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #22

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Aubrey nodded her head, embaressed as Jonah introduced himself and the the girl behind him. "Ah, I see. Nice to meet you as well," She spoke, breath still unsteady as she bowed slightly. "Um, I'm Aubrey, if you want to know," She introduced herself, grateful that the two weren't Magma members.

Jumping slightly as a girl came up from behind her and asked a question, she smiled weakly before turning and responding. "Well, I'm alright, thanks for asking. I don't know really why it crumbled, but I think it had something to do with the battling going on inside..." Examing the girl carefully, she looked her over before narrowing her eyes. "Hey, what's your name anyways?" Aubrey asked, even though she could tell that she wasn't against them.

Widening her eyes in shock as Maeko pointed out the walkie-talkie, she fumbled with it before removing it from her back. "Ah! Um, really? Oh...um, I guess..." She trailed off, leaning down to grab her dropped pack and stuffed it in, thinking she could maybe find use for the deemed pointless junk later. Cleaning up her dropped possessions, she looked up to at the two who were talking.

"Hey, would any of you know anything about the rebels?" She asked, softer than normal. "I...I'm trying to find them, at least," She finished, hoping they would have information at least.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

mauralucky7
post Jun 15 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 070

My Dream Team

(OOC: sorry for not posting. I wanted someone to reply to my character so it didn't seem that I was rushing things too much. I'm also sorry for the short post.)

Accepting her answer, Alex turned to look at the almost fully demolished building. That had to have been several serious fights. "Hmm well I have no clue where the rebels could be found. I only arrived in Noverus the other day to visit my aunt. M' names Alex by the way. In fact I don't even know whats really going on in this town. I just saw a trio of Magma Grunts. Weren't they supposed to be further south? I actually came here towards the noise because....." she stammered off. Why was she spilling her life story to them. She had no clue who they were or even why they were here.

She imagined that Aubrey was probably looking over at the other two people in their little group, but she didn't look up, embarrased at herself. Taking a quick moment she rechecked Karo's injuries to make sure the poultice was sticking to the Growlithe's leg.

--------------------

Thanks for everyone who clicks, I try to return clicks but life is not always helpful pinch.gif
+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Jun 23 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

“I don’t have any useful information on the current Rebels,” Maeko simply told Aubrey after Alex gave her reply to Aubrey’s question. Maeko have heard rumors about the Rebels but she has yet to meet someone from that group. She really wanted to meet the group of people that strived for relieving Noverus from the Magma control because she knew they were the one group that should do it since the Rebels is the group created by the Noverus populace and the only group that would be the best for Noverus.

“Hey we should probably find some shelter away from here because I don’t want to meet any Magma bums. It’ll be troublesome if they come at us with their Pokémon,” Maeko suggested as she stood up and stretched. “Mac scout around for any Magma grunts and also look for a nice place for all of us to stay in,” Maeko told her Yanma and it nodded his head before flying off to look for a safe place for them to stay. After seeing Mac fly away, Maeko brought out Rin to check on the condition of her beloved friend. The little Sneasel had regain conscious but was still weak from the damage she took from the battle before but it was not enough damage that a good rest cannot fix.

“Hiya Rin… how ya feeling?” Maeko softly cooed to her lifelong partner as she scratched the back of Rin’s ear.

((Yeah... LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE TOPIC LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE))
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Jun 30 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #25

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 608

Awsome

Everyone seemed so kind and continued to talk to each other and Play with their Pokemon while the buildng crumbled. Jonah heard of talk of a rebellion facing Team Magma. Jonah pondered the thought. Magma is oppresive. They steal Pokemon and turn a city into ruins. This rebellion is a brave and honorous orginization. I have to find it, to get out.

Jonah realized that he had been thinking for a long time. The building was compeletely destroyed. Jonah had to stop gazing into these sort of things...

Jonah decided it was time to speak. He said, "This must have been a rebelllion hide out. Therefore we will follow someone who is fleeing the scene and find the rebellion."

Jonah saw a man limping into an alley. He was wearing a white uniform. Jonah's heart jumped with joy as he started follow secretlt......
(Wii post is done, sorry it isn't lengthy)

This post has been edited by Jonahman10: Jun 30 2009, 10:10 AM

--------------------
My websites (click to show)

My Acomplishmnents (click to show)

A pokeplush levels up when clicked, So click it!
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jun 30 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Aubrey listened to Alex until the girl finished, and she opened her mouth with her own response. "Oh, um, I see. Well, Magma runs the whole town of Noverus, so it doesn't matter where you see them. Just that they're a bunch of bullies and that they don't even care about what happens," She spoke, slightly bitterly as she turned to Maeko.

"Thanks. Sorry for asking though," She apologized, fingering her hair slightly. As she watched the other girl command her Yanma and tend to her Sneasle, she continued on her sentence. "That does sound like a good idea, if we can find any shelter, that is. If we do run into Magma, i hope we won't have any trouble..." She trailed off, not wanting to touch on the topic of her Sneasle.

Looking at Jonah as he spoke up, she gained an estastic look on her face. "Hey, do...do you really think so? If we can find them...y-yeah!" She cried, watching as the older man went to follow someone. Looking at Alex and Maeko, she smiled nervously at them.

"Do...do you guys want to follow? You don't have to, but we're trying to figure this rebellion stuff out right now. If you want to come, there's nothing stopping you, alright?" She asked before falling in line behind Jonah. Trying to make her footsteps as silent as his, they trailed behind an injured man, who seemed to be weaving his way deeper and deeper into the Noverus Slums.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Jul 12 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Maeko kept her attention on nursing Rin, who seemed to be getting better, and did not really pay much attention to her surroundings. Only when she heard the sound of Mac’s buzzing wings did Maeko turn her head to check where her Pokémon was coming from. “Did you find a place?” Maeko asked as Mac landed on the ground in front of her. A simple nod from Mac made Maeko told her that Mac did find a place but it seemed Jonah seemed to have his attention elsewhere.

“I guess we could follow… Mac could probably lead us where we need,” Maeko simply answered as she got up and followed Jonah.

“So… why are we doing this? The man’s injured and wouldn’t be a good idea to see if he’s okay? After all he is not a magma,” Maeko suggested to Jonah.
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Jul 13 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #28

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Awsome

Jonah spoke quietly to Maeko, "If he starts to limp worse we'll help him, but we might freak him out if we ask him that right now after that battle. Just follow for now if you want."

He followed the man down an alley. A horrid odor stayed stagnant in the air. It was liked a skunk that ate a rotten egg, rolled in dog fices, and had bad gas. He put his pokemon in their Pokeballs to spare their delicate noses. He covered his nose too. The buildings on either side of the alley were quite high. The windows were broken, leaving shattered glass and trash all over the ground. How could Magma leave a city in such a state of disrepair!

Jonah cringed walking through the alley. The man must have had some really dull senses to not notice him, or be bothered by the odor. He walked through an opening were a door once was. Jonah followed.

Inside Jonah couldn't see. It was to dark. The man would have to accept to being found now, "Go Hibiscus, Flash!".

The green Pokemon happily chanted, "Chika-ka-ka-rita!" and released some energy absorbed from the sun.

Jonah could see clearly now. The man frighteningly ran down a man hole in the middle of the room. Jonah realized he had gone faster than everybody else while pursuing the mysterious man, so Jonah decided to wait for the others to come in.

First he would get rid of the odor using his pokemon. Throwing the Pokeballs in the air he started shouting commands. "Abbey, Sweet scent, Limao use bubble Beam to clean this place up, Ember stay as look out for anyone suspicious, Hibiscus help everybody else!"

His pokemon went to work cleaning the place up so they could all be safer...

--------------------

Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Dmitri Shostakov...
post Jul 20 2009, 10:12 AM
Post #29

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 355

Active Squad

Blank rubbed his head. He had been hit quite hard. He looked around to see rubble around him. The building had collapsed, and he was lucky nothing too heavy had fallen on him. He noticed there was not a soul to be seen or heard. How long had Blank been out?

He made his way out from the crumbled building's remains. His hand flew to his belt to make sure his Pokemon were still there. By an amazing stroke of luck, they were still there. Suddenly, one Poke Ball began to wriggle. Out came a Grimer with an excited look on her face. It slithered away, chanting, "Grime! Grimer!"

"What's the hullabaloo, Little Miss Sludge?" asked Blank as he ran after her.

Little Miss Sludge ran through a section of town that smelled horrible. Blank plugged his nose as he ran by trainers who seemed vaguely familiar. He doubted they were responsible for the stench. Grimers probably adored this place. Blank was able to catch Little Miss Sludge when she went into a warehouse. He saw she had a look of horror on her face. A tall, tall man was trying to clean the stink away. Little Miss Sludge tried to counter with Poison Gas, and when that didn't work, began to attack a Torchic. Blank backed away, trying to show he wasn't going to start a fight.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Blue Giratina: Jul 20 2009, 11:54 AM
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 22 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Aubrey listened quetly to Maeko as she spoke, moreover concentrating to keep her footsteps silent. Soon after though, she realized that she had slowed down, and rushed to catch up. Finally meeting back up with Jonah, she panted slightly. "So...is he doing ok? Since he's not a Magma, we should check..." She asked, almost parroting what the other girl had said before.

However, she reeled at the stench, clasping her own hands over her face to try to block the smell. "What-" She tried to speak, but the scent of the building was overwhelming. It seemed that Jonah had been trying to clean up the area, with the injured man nowhere in sight. She wanted to help, but know that sending our her Houndour would very well be suicide for the small pokemon.

Frowning, she sent out her Chikorita, it reacting to the smell as well, but not as noticably as the trainers. "Chik, go...um, copy the others...!" She called out, unsure of what to do. Making sure that the egg in her satchle was still in her bag and intact, she pulled out her Ralts, who had been hurt in battle. Looking at it grimly, she tried to search through her posessions for anything that could help the injured pokemon.

There as a peculiar sound, though, as she kneeled down and broke eye contact with the scene. Looking up breifly, she gasped at the sight of a Grimer going against one of Jonah's pokemon. Glancing around, she noticed a man, standing there, trying not to be involved in the fight.

"Um...hey!" Aubrey called out to the new man, who was dressed in mostly white. "Is...is that your Grimer...?!" She asked, eyeing him suspiciously. He seemed familiar, but nothing else about him truly rang a bell. As her Chikorita continued to try and help clean the place up, she coulnd't help but worry for the pokemon's safety with the introduction of a poison type.

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 29 2009, 06:47 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Dmitri Shostakov...
post Jul 23 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #31

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Is...is that your Grimer...?!"

Blank eyed the trainer suspiciously. She was quite the opposite of Blank or the other man. They were both quite tall, and this girl was about a foot shorter than either of them. Her black hair also made her stand out, compared to the tall man's lighter hair and his own white hat. Blank wanted to ask what the woman was doing here, but decided that it would be rude.

Blank nodded, embarassed, to answer her question. He withdrew his Grimer, making sure she wouldn't escape her Poke Ball again. Blank then queried of the tall man, "Why exactly does it smell so badly? Also, are you sure trying to clean it up will help anything?"

This post has been edited by Blue Giratina: Jul 24 2009, 07:28 AM
+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Jul 27 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

“Okay… I guess that’s sounds alright,” Maeko agreed with Jonah as they continued to silently follow the injured man to wherever the man was planning to go. When Maeko smelled the stench, she took her time to stop and covered her nose with a cloth to filter out the stench. It did not completely remove the smell but it made it a bit bearable. Then Jonah followed the man inside a dark room and lit it up with a Flash attack. Curious at what had happened, Maeko quicken her pace to get inside the room and saw that Jonah was ordering his Pokémon to clean up the room; it definitely began to smell better.

Then a Grimer came into the room and began to attack Jonah’s Torchic after it tried to stink up the place. But before Maeko could point out about the Grimer, Aubrey called out to Blank and he promptly returned the angry Grimer back into its ball.

“Well cleaning up a place isn’t exactly a bad thing. Since this doesn’t look like a bad place to rest,” Maeko simply answered Blank as she brushed off some trash and dirt off a bucket and then sat on top of it. Maeko then scanned the room to see where the man they followed was at and saw that he was not in the room. “Oy, what happened to the injured man, Jonah?”

As she asked her questions, Maeko brought her Pokémon to help out with everyone else. Virus was pushing around trash into a pile, Rin helped carry the trash outside, Mac was keeping a watchful eye in the sky, and Alto was fiddling around with the man hole. It took a matter of minutes for Maeko to notice Alto’s behavior and she walked over to her little Ralts.

“What are you doing, Alto?” Maeko asked as she knelt down to the manhole and noticed it looked like it was moved before.

“Why is there a manhole here?” Certainly a question on everyone's mind.
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Jul 29 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Awsome

Jonah felt the red petal in his hands. He missed his pokemon back home. These petals from their children were all he had of them. Back home he was powerful, here he was weak. Magma needed to be gotten rid of. He fell to the floor with grief. Jonah didn't know what he could do. He just sat until his Torchick signified the rest of then group was coming.

Jonah brushed away a tear from his face and mumbled, "Good....Ember."

The others came and started to help clean up. Jonah smiled at the work that everyone was doing together. Maybe, this place had more hope then he thought. He smiled before talking.

"The man went down the manhole over there. He has realized we are here, so he might attack if we go down. I suggest we rest our Pokemon, Magma hasn't seemed to detect this area yet. Our pokemon working together should be able to make this place......cozier. Any questions or suggestions?"

Jonah smiled. He knew this group could do it. With luck, the city would be emancipated in no time at all.....

--------------------

Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Dmitri Shostakov...
post Jul 29 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #34

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Blank wondered what was up with this guy. He seemed overcome with emotion. Perhaps the smell was getting to him. Blank did not think he was fully in the moment. He felt the need to rest, though he had plenty of time to rest already. Blank decided to take measures into his own hands.

Blank grabbed the manhole cover and pulled. He grunted, "I don't care what the rest of you people do, but I'm going down there this instant!"

Blank groaned and grumbled. He pulled as hard as he could, but it was no use. The infernal thing would not move. He poked his fingers through the tiny holes and strained against the stubborn cover. It didn't budge at all. Frustrated, he let go to find his fingers were covered in grime. He wiped them off on the floor with disgust. Conceding, he asked the other trainers, "Could you assist me?"

This post has been edited by Blue Giratina: Jul 29 2009, 05:04 PM
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 29 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Aubrey breathed a sigh of relief when the man withdrew his pokemon. She made herself more comfortable on the floor as her Chikorita continued to help clean up the room. When Blank asked what they were doing, she listened to Maeko respond to the man while she finally managed to locate a potion in her bag. Smiling as she sprayed the medicine on her Ralts, she noticed at the same time as Maeko that the man was gone as well.

Sighing, she didn't move from her spot, trying to check if her injured Ralts was alright and ready to help. Noticing that the stench of the building was dissapearing, she sent out her Houndour as well. "Hey, help clean up the place with Chik, alright?" She told him, looking at Jonah when he said that the man crawled down the manhole.

Before she could as a question, she watched Blank march over to the opening in the ground and pull, only to ask them for help after. Looking at him with a questioning look, Aubrey shook her head.

"What would you gain if you just jumped down there without anyone else? It could lead to anywhere, so just be patient. But...you look familiar. Do i know you?" She asked him, noticing that the man had yet to introduce himselves to them.

Aubrey turned to Jonah when he asked if anyone had any questions. As she eyed the progress of the dirty room, she thought something was odd about the man they were following. "If the man was really injured, how did he manage to get down the manhole when, um...he," She gestured to Blank, not yet knowing his name, "Couldn't open it alone?" She asked, looking at the manhole with slight suspicion.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Jul 29 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

“Well I think we should just clean enough to make us feel comfortable for a short rest, it’s not like we’re going to stay here for the night,” Maeko suggested to Jonah as she turned to look at him. As she told her suggestion to Jonah, Blank approached the manhole and began to pull on it with all his might after he said he’ll go down it. Maeko had to stifle her laughter when she saw that he made no progress in opening the thing.

“If you can’t open a manhole that an injured man previously opened, it most likely means there is probably some kind of locking mechanism keeping the manhole shut. I doubt if all of us pulled on it, it would open,” Maeko sighed as she stood up and turned to look at the room. It seemed the combined strengths of the Pokémon had quickly cleaned up the dirty place to a hospitable room fit for a quick rest. The little girl then gestured her Porygon over to her and turned to look at the group.

“I could have Virus take a quick scan of the manhole to see if there is an electronic lock… which then he could just dive into it and hack into it… if not… I guess I’ll just have to lock pick,” Maeko grinned before she found a cleaned spot to seat on.

OoC (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dmitri Shostakov...
post Jul 30 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #37

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Blank saw that the black-haired trainer was urging for him to introduce himself. Blank obliged. He stood up and said, "My name is Ken-... uh, Blank. I have it out for Team Magma, since they took my parents and their fortune. I was hoping this manhole led to the Rebellion headquarters."

The very short girl with blue hair had an idea. She reasoned that there was a lock on the cover. If it was electronic, her Porygon could hack it. This gave Blank an idea. He sent out his Sableye. He exclaimed, "If my Sableye can phase through the manhole covering, it could probably go ahead and scout out the tunnel. That way, we know whether or not it is safe to go in. Plus, Sableye can try to undo the lock if Porygon can't."

Blank looked at the tall man (who was apparently called Jonah) and the two women to see their reactions to his plan.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Blue Giratina: Jul 30 2009, 10:10 AM
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Jul 31 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Awsome

Jonah was surrounded by the group asking questions right and left. Jonah just ignored them and started to walk towards the trap door. He smiled as he looked at the door. He laughed as Jonah realized why Blank hadn't been able to get the Metal door undone...... He didn't notice the latch!

Jonah pointed at the latch starting to laugh hysterically. Normally, he wouldn't find this funny at all, but the environment was so funny that he couldn't stop laughing. This happened once when he was a kid, after attending a funeral service for a Grimer at the Pokemon tower. He almost suffocated from the laughter.

Giggling he shouted to someone, "I am......sensitive to the chemicals.....clean the air!"

His lungs started to ache as he rolled on the floor laughing. Hibiscus and Abbey came over and simultaneously used synthesis. He started to stop laughing. He was O.K.

It felt good to breathe again. He said, "I'm better now, but I might have more fits in a poor emvironment like this, so let's hurry up."

He walked over to the latch unlatched it and lifted the man hole up. AS he jumped in, the remnants of the odor instantly disappeared. Jonah couldn't see very far so Hibiscus used flash, illuminating the cave. It was dark and slightly moist, but more pleasant than above.

He started to walk down the corridor quietly, and in wonder of the strange and strong engineering of this place. There were pillars on both sides of the hallway, and felt fairly new. There was some sort of ventilation system, and a few other interesting features about the place.....

--------------------

Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Dmitri Shostakov...
post Aug 1 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #39

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

When Blank saw how sad Jonah looked earlier, he felt sympathy for him. But when he started laughing hysterically, Blank could not help but think that he might have some sort of bipolar disorder. His face turned red as Jonah opened the manhole with the greatest of ease. He thought of using the poor lighting as an excuse, but ended up staying silent.

Climbing into the tunnel, Blank's lungs immediately felt relief. He took in a deep breath, sucking in as much of the air as possible. It might not have been that great, but it smelled sweet compared to the chamber above. Blank also noticed that the Chikorita lighting the way was probably exuding a pleasant aroma. Blank thought this little Pokemon could use some help.

Blank sent out his Sableye. He shouted, "Sabre, use Flash!"

The Sableye used Flash, further illuminating the tunnel. Pillars and other objects that appeared fresh and new could be seen clearly now. If this was indeed the Rebellion's doing, it meant they were better off than Blank thought they were. This only increased his eagerness to join them.
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 1 2009, 08:42 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

"That sounds reasonable," Aubrey responded to Maeko's suggestion about the room. "Oh, and it's nice to meet you Blank," She spoke, smiling up at the man. "I'm Aubrey. Um, If you're looking for the Rebels...tell me if you find them," She spoke, looking away suddenly towards her pokemon. Her Chikorita and Houndour had stopped cleaning and were just goofing off, so she called them back.

"You guys should pay attention," She murmered to her pokemon, still cradling her Ralts and Egg. She barely kept an ear open as Maeko and Blank offered ways to open the door, rather, she looked at Jonah. However, when he started laughing, she jumped up, startled, and gripped her Ralts.

"A...are you alright?" She asked after Jonah's pokemon brought him back to normal. Picking up her bag, she followed slowly, even though Jonah told them to hurry up. She didn't really understand why Magma, or rather, anyone really, would leave this place in such a state. The manhole troubled her too, even though she couldn't really think of why a latch would be needed for a sewer.

Or, at least, that's what she though until the two males of the group jumped in. Glancing over to Maeko, she smiled nervously, almost asking the girl is she should go down. Gulping slightly, she gripped her bag, which held the egg that she near treasured, and her Ralts and jumped down. She had closed her eyes, so the the contact with the ground below her suprised her and caused her to fall on a more uncomforable spot.

"Ow!" Aubrey hissed as she rubbed her behind. Glad that the egg hadn't been damaged, she got back up as her Houndour and Chikorita followed her down the hole. The air felt suprisingly clean as she breathed in, not stank or musty as she expected. In face, the whole tunnel suprised her.

It wasn't a sewer, and in fact, looked suprisingly new. Eyes slowly adjusting to the light as Blank and Jonah's pokemon lit up the corridor, she followed Jonah slowly as she looked at her surroundings. "What...is this?" She asked aloud, nervous about the whole situation.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.