Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
lol this is a late "hey look im back" post, sue me
bunrir
post Jul 18 2013, 06:23 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 058

i like these guys

idk how late since the first day ive came back on here from now but yea
im guessing a month
no one probably remembered me so look at this as a semi-introduction post if you like
i have a tendency to suddenly disappear from sites like these and stick around tumblr just becuase im that lazy on clicking back and rather click all day to reblog dumb stuff
yea that didnt make much sense to me either

also its 7 in the morning when i type this so bare with me if i trip up on my words

buT YEa iM BACkk? ??

KI ndA

i was doing some shiny hunting for a little while now and set up shiny character goals based on fandoms im in but shiny hunting is a pain to me
yet i still do it so whatever
its probably cause i love my fandom
probably

man it feels kinda weird to restrain myself to not using chat speak / vulgar language so much cause i do that on tumblr a lot

ok getting back to the main point, im pretty sure like 85.7% sure that im back on here
probably not the forums (because honestly i dont know what to do here but join groups yet im not active on forums so thats out of the question) but gpxplus more surely

so if you like homestuck, red vs blue, roosterteeth, off (game), madoka magika, or anything somehow relating to those, u should totally hit me up for a chat cause i would love to make new friends 833

im soRRY I RAMBLED A LOT HERE IT ALL PROBABLY SOUNDS BORING BUT IF YOU GOT TO THIS POINT THEN WOW YOU DESERVE SOME PRIZE FOR YOUR PATIENCE

--------------------

yea i like red vs blue and homestuck u wanna fite
im just kidding pls dont fight me omfg

tumblr: eridan-ampenis
deviantArt: amp0ra
Wysp: leonard-church
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.