Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Double Image (OOC/Sign Up), Previously "Unnamed."
Zatyr
post Feb 21 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 254

poke

Sure, Mewtwo was created. Everything that happened...Everyone thought no scientist would be stupid enough to try anything like that again.

They were wrong. No-one suspected that two scientists were trying something no-one else would dare to do. No, they were not trying to create a new Pokemon, but it did have something to do with them. The scientists took young trainers and..Well, tried to 'fuse' them with Pokemon. The first few times they tried, the trainers died, or they were completely taken over by the Pokemon's instincts.

After these fails, the experiments started to...well, not fail. Eventually the scientists moved on to fusing Legendary Pokemon with trainers. Despite all their attempts to stop it, all the Legendary Gijinkas gained another personality. One that was often much more vicious..

Of course, that doesn't count the 'smaller,' and often 'younger' legendaries. If they were the actual Pokemon, they would not be younger, but the scientists chose the youngest trainers they could find to be them. These legendaries were Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Manaphy and the Shaymins - Land and Sky Forme. These legendaries all seemed to have the ability to calm the 'larger' legendaries.

'Medium' legendaries - Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, the Regis, Latias, Latios, Deoxys, Heatran, Cresselia and Darkrai - were all chosen for 11-12 year olds, for some odd reason. All of these had another personality, but they never seemed to be able to stay in control for long.

And lastly, the larger legendaries - Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina - were aged 14-16. Their other personalities were vicious, almost impossible to defeat and downright dangerous.

Now, things have changed a lot - NATURAL gijinkas have appeared. Yes, legendaries too. The newest Pokemon to be discovered, from the Unova region, also appear as Gijinkas, for some strange reason.

The non-legendary Gijinkas have made it their mission to hunt down the legendaries, to either question them about the creation or destroy them. The legendaries have the odd ability to appear human for a short amount of time, making them harder to find. All gijinkas can transform into the Pokemon they are, depending on their situation. Legendaries have a tiny bit more control over this, but not much.

Trainers have joined the search too. Some have joined the 'evil' gijinkas, and others have joined the quest for answers. Why? Even they aren't sure.

...Yeah, I don't really like it, but...I tried. D< And I added the trainers thing randomly, 'cause it wouldn't be fair to have only gijinkas.. o_o And don't ask about the personality thing. I can't explain everything in my RPs! D< ...Read below for more stuff.

Rules

1. Basic RP rules. You should know what they are, if you're an RPer. ._.
2. Grammar! Use it, or at least try your best. If your posts hurt my eyes, I shall try to help you improve, but I might come across a tiny bit mean. Don't take it personally. EDIT: Actually, just try your best~ I know no-one's perfect.
3. Obviously, Legendaries are allowed. So are normal Gijinkas and Trainers. I will whack you with a pillow if you decide to be a character from the actual Pokemon series. >_>
4. Max of three characters, but they can't all be legendaries. One legendary per person. You are allowed two normal Gijinkas and two Trainers (or three, if you don't want to be a legendary XD), but I'd prefer one of each. That's just me, though.
5. You can be a totally different age to the one I said for the legendaries in the plot, as you are not going to be one of them (in case that wasn't obvious.)
6. Try to take at least one thing from the plot, please. o_o I don't want everyone to have normal characters, 'cause that would be boring.
7. And you can be a Shiny. Legendaries too. 8D

~

Legendary
Name:
Legendary: (What are you?)
Description: (Please, no pics. >< As Gijinka, as human and as Pokemon)
Personality: (Can totally be RP'd.)
OTHER Personailty: (Please note the other personality can have a totally different name. *shutup*)
Other:

Gijinka
Name:
Pokemon: (So, what are you...?)
Description: (As Gijinka and as Pokemon.)
Personality: (Again, this can be RP'd.)
Other:

Trainer
Name:
Trainer Type: (Breeder, trainer...stuff like that..XD)
Hometown:
Pokemon: (What Pokemon do you have with you? There's a form below this for them.)
Nickname:
Species:
Description:
Nature:
Moves:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

~

You CAN rp as the Pokemon, if you want, but please don't go overboard with it.

You know what, be a wild Pokemon if you want. *facepalmatself* XD Just not everyone. o_o;;;; I don't want to be attacked by a bunch of wild Pokemon! RUN--..*shutup*

The taken legends are:

Mew
Cresselia
Darkrai
Ho-oh
Rayquaza
Suicune
Jirachi

Others will be added when they are taken. -w-

This post has been edited by Chaos Rose: Feb 24 2011, 03:27 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Feb 21 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #2

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

I really shouldn't be doing this BUT WHO CARES

Anyway.
I'll take up a profile for this,
And hopefully, I can be getting to use Darkrai for this,
Since perfect ideas in my head

Now for the painful time for a profile on this laptop yeeeeeeeeeeeah

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Gold Cross
post Feb 21 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #3

Goldie :3
Group Icon

Member No.: 132 377

Goldie's Team! :3

Sounds interesting... I would love to be a part of this roleplay! Can I ask you a question though first...?

Can you be a trainer turned into a gijinka? (so like your a gijinka but you own pokémon because you used to be a trainer?) If not, then I will just roleplay as a normal human. (:

--------------------

Goldie's spoiler of wonder! cat.gif (click to show)

Art Credits! (click to show)

Groups and Banners. (take a look!) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Feb 21 2011, 04:38 PM
Post #4

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

I will join this but I would like to mention a couple of things.
1. I have a few days away
2. I am a dyslexic
3. English is not my native language

so if 2 and 3 do not interfere with pleasure join.

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Feb 21 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Aqua the Oshawott - Yeah. It'll probably make things more interesting, too, so yey! 8D

And yey people are actually interested! /fail

Dark Way - They won't interfere. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gold Cross
post Feb 21 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Haha, well I am glad that I helped you out there. I will make minor edits to my gijinka profile- and you can use it if you want, for anyone else who will MIGHT be interested as playing a trainer turned gijinka. happy.gif

SIGN-UP FORM:

Trainer turned Gijinka

Name: Aurora
Trainer Type: Coordinator
Hometown: Nuvema town - Unova region.
Pokemon: Oshawott
Description: Gijinka: http://sakuranoxxxxx.deviantart.com/art/AP...Furou-190192623

Pokémon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Osh..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Trainer: As a trainer Aurora had long blonde hair which came down to her hips. She had deep blue eyes, and a lovely smile. She used to wear a pair of deep blue shorts, and a dark blue and cream stripe top which only came down to half of her flat tummy. She had her belly button piered with a deep pink gem in the middle of it. She has naturally long eye lashes, and is also quite tall.

Personality: Aurora is a happy, bubbly and friendly girl who is always smiling and loves to have a good laugh with friends. She enjoys singing, dancing and acting- and is quite skilled in these areas. She is also a strong swimmer. She is a total girly girl, and loves fashion, makeup and accessories. She likes to make herself look good before she goes anywhere. Her personality is the same when she is a gijinka and when she transforms into a pokémon. She tries not to let things bother her, and if anyone was to be mean or nasty to her, she wouldn't let the person or group walk all over them. instead, she would try and stick up for herself in any way she could. She used to do this as a human, and still does it no as a gijinka. Overall, Aurora is the type of person who could listen to your problems, and is good at giving out advice- thought she tries not to get herself involved in other peoples problems...

Pokémon Team:

Nickname: Aqua
Species: Oshawott
Description: A normal female Oshawott. Kind and friendly- you would never be able to catch Aqua on a bad day. When she is sad, she tries not to show her emotions to much as she doesn't like to upset the people or pokémon around her to much. She has reached the stage of evolution before, but used an attack during the process to stop herself from evolving. She done this because she couldn't ever picture herself being another pokémon, and liked who she was then. Scared that she would disappoint her trainer, she injured herself by using an attack during the process, which caused Aqua to become badly injured. Causing Aurora to panic at her injured Aqua, she raced Aqua to the nearest pokémon centre to try and find out what was wrong. After sitting down with Aqua, Aurora finally figured out what was wrong with Aqua... she didn't want to evolve. Aurora didn't mind Aqua's decision, and recived an everstone from the local pokémon centres nurse. Using it on Aqua, she was now a high level Oshawott, and that was all she ever wanted from the start. Aqua is also very skillful, and would do anything to protect her trainer.
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Razor Shell/Water Pulse/Aqua Jet/Aqua Tail.

Nickname: Sakura (Cherry Blossom in English.)
Species: Deerling
Description: Sakura is your normal female Sawsbuck. Sakura is a very graceful pokémon, who is also very loyal like Aqua is to Aurora. She would also do anything to protect Aurora from any harm. Sakura is a Deeerling, who dreams of evolving into a Sawsbuck. Sakura helped Aqua make her decision about evolution or not, and helped her all the way through. Sakura is good at giving advice, yet doesn't like to take the lead. She is a shy and timid pokémon, but this would all change when she would evolve. She is graceful with her moves, and likes to make herself look as good as she can when she does her performances. She tends to work well with Aqua, and doesn't mind helping Aqua or Aurora when it comes to making up new moves and ideas for contests...
Nature: Gentle
Moves: Leech Seed/Aromatherapy/Energy Ball/Nature Power.

Other Nope- nothing else to go here. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Aqua the Oshawott: Feb 24 2011, 03:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Feb 21 2011, 06:18 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Accepted.

Legendary

Name: Evelyn

Legendary: Mew

Description:

Human: A tall girl with short brown hair. The hair falls over one of her eyes. Her eyes are blue. She wears black gloves, a pink shirt, black pants, black shoes with pink laces and a black bow in her hair. This is a lot like her Gijinka form, but it's still not easy to notice her. Oh, her skin is rather pale.

Gijinka: See above, only the hair is pink and she has Mew ears and a Mew tail. Oh, she also has a black bow on her tail.

Pokemon: A normal Mew who wears a black bow near her ear. And tail.

Personality: Rather hyper. She sometimes acts younger than she actually is. She is also very emotional and tends to go from happy to sad in an instant. Rest to be RP'd.

OTHER Personality: None.

Other: She speaks with a british accent in all forms, though when in her Mew form she sounds like a normal Mew saying stuff in Mew language to humans.

And I know the profile is short, I couldn't think. >-< I might be able to think better for my other characters. And I may come back and add stuff to this after I get the rest of her personality sorted out.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gold Cross
post Feb 21 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Your profile is good! It makes me wonder if mine is... to LONG? Lmao xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Feb 21 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Your profile is so much better than mine. X3..

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gold Cross
post Feb 21 2011, 06:27 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Haha, well thankyou for that. I guess I getcaried away when it comes to writing, make everything go on for AGES! -_-.gif

but thankyou anyways. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Feb 21 2011, 06:32 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Heh, I tend to be like that too when I get enough motivation. XD But that's rare. ;_;

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gold Cross
post Feb 21 2011, 06:33 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Haha, I am sure you will come up with something! However, like you say, you have to be in the mood to write. :/

--------------------

+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Feb 21 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #13

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 755

Best Team

I'll be the third to sign up! (Note, i may create the other two allowed characters later. I will mention it when i do. happy.gif On another hand, I love Legendary Gijinka RP's!)

Legendary
Name: Austin
Legendary: Cresselia (shiny)
Description: Austin resembles shiny Cresselia, rather than the regular one. His hair is an electric-blue and casually ruffled, and face paint of the same color marks two stripes on his cheeks, one on each. Austin's eyes are this color. His shirt is a dark indigo, and sprouting from this are several vivid blue rings of varying shades. One of these rings sprouts from each wrist as well. Austin wears jeans that are ripped at the bottom of the cuffs, about an inch from the bottom.
Other than those features, Austin looks like the the average Australian teen,: slightly tanned skin, gleaming white smile, shark-tooth necklace, and a 5' 6" skinny frame. He retains those qualities in his human form. In substitution of his Gijinka clothes, he often wears a dark swim-shirt and swim trunks; and surfs as much as possible. His surfboard is midnight black at the edges, and is decorated with bright moons and stars in bright, neon colors. His shoes of choice are flip-flops

In his pokemon, he looks like a shiny cresselia.gif , but instead of the peach stomach color, it is a very light, pale blue.

Personality: Austin is a very intelligent, courageous, and...... head-strong. Since Cresselia, his ancestor, is so very feminine, he is somewhat-sensitive to comments about her. Austin is very friendly to his friends, but doesn't have very many, because of his.....condition...... He surfs every second he can, and can often be seen breaking waves the size of Ayers Rock, where he sometimes hangs out. He occasionally gets short insights from the future, albeit second long glimpses, and these can cause him to be a little moody, so people don't draw near when this happens.

OTHER Personailty: Condition of switching personalities: Whenever Austin gets pissed off or gets into a battle, he reverts to his other personality.
In this mood, he gets irritable, and gains the strategy skills of a trained warrior. The slightest thing can get him set off, making friend and foe vulnerable to harsh shouts. However, he does not tire easily in this form, so he can stay in combat for as long as needed.
Other: He also has a calm aura surrounding him when he isn't going into his other personality, which is rather contagious. He's an Aussie, so he speaks in an Aussie accent. You got it?

Nice RP by the way happy.gif

This post has been edited by ArcaninePhoenix72: Feb 21 2011, 07:04 PM

--------------------
Have you ever felt left out or blue? As that random guy on TV, I am here to fix that with Happiness 500! With just a small donation of $9000000000000000000000000000000000000, you can get a trial, and if you love it, then you can buy it for just double the price! Now go out there and give us a money..... I mean call at 000-000-000. Have a wonderful day!

On a different note: 99% of all sane people would throw a party if Katy perry jumped into a volcano. 4% would watch her fall. If you are part of the 1% that would catch her and take her home, put this in your signature.

Awesomeness of Pokemon fusion! :

All credit goes to the wonderful splictatastica, who took my requests for them in her Splice Lab 5000 II. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! Thank you splicetastica! Here's the link to her shop: Splice LAb 5000 II

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Feb 21 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Accepted. Very interesting character. X3

..Now I want to start RPing but I'm gonna wait a bit. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Feb 21 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #15

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

I'll join, but I'm a bit confused about a few things. So...the legendaries we're playing are going to be hunted down by the non-legendary gijinka?

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Feb 21 2011, 07:18 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Best Team

Thanks! I had to........ stretch corners a bit since i was the first to have a split personality gijinka........ IT WAS FUN! teehee.gif and the cast looks GREAT this far!

--------------------
Have you ever felt left out or blue? As that random guy on TV, I am here to fix that with Happiness 500! With just a small donation of $9000000000000000000000000000000000000, you can get a trial, and if you love it, then you can buy it for just double the price! Now go out there and give us a money..... I mean call at 000-000-000. Have a wonderful day!

On a different note: 99% of all sane people would throw a party if Katy perry jumped into a volcano. 4% would watch her fall. If you are part of the 1% that would catch her and take her home, put this in your signature.

All credit goes to the wonderful splictatastica, who took my requests for them in her Splice Lab 5000 II. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! Thank you splicetastica! Here's the link to her shop: Splice LAb 5000 II

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Feb 21 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Yeah. The non-legends could either be after answers or...Well, they could want to kill the legendaries. o.o;

Either way, they're after the legends.

Arcanine(I can call you that, right?) - YEY 8D

This post has been edited by Chaos Rose: Feb 21 2011, 07:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Feb 21 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #18

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Best Team

You can definitely call me that! IZ LIEKS RANDOM!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Feb 22 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Arcanine - YEY RANDOMNESS

and look, I stopped being lazy and came up with another character! WOO!

Trainer
Name: Vivian "Star" Wolfe
Trainer Type: Breeder/Trainer - she seems to have no interest in contests.
Hometown: Twinleaf Town

Pokemon:
Nickname: Silver
Species: Eevee (Shiny. Eep. D<)
Description: A young Shiny Eevee. Slightly smaller than a normal Eevee as he has recently hatched. He doesn't know how to battle properly yet, and most of the time he gets himself knocked out by hearing what Vivian says wrong - he has a slight hearing problem for some reason. When he was an egg, something happened, giving him his shininess and unsual abilities no-one understands. He seems to have the ability to see glimpses of the future and can speak telepathically. His telepathy is hard to understand, though. He seems to be very quiet or confused most of the time, but he tries his best in battles. He only trusts Vivian at the moment.
Nature: Quiet/Timid
Moves Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand.

Description: Long black hair. She has part of her hair clipped back with a clip (obviously) with some bright blue stars on it. She wears a black shirt with a bright blue comet on it. Her pants are long, black and slightly torn at the feet-area. Her shoes are black with laces the same colour as the comet. She wears black gloves with bright blue lines on the palm. She actually has the same lines on her actual hands, but no-one knows.
Personality: I'll RP it, then edit it in later.
Other: She has just become a trainer/breeder, but she has already decided to join the search for the legends. She may have some sort of power related to Silver, but if she does she hasn't discovered it yet. (Note: I say this because I haven't decided yet.) And she's gonna catch more Pokemon eventually.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Feb 22 2011, 02:45 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 338

egg

Hey lookie here. Look what I stumbled across: a really awesome RP! Guess I better join!

Uuh... except my profile is kinda a W.I.P. right now. So I'll post it when it's a... W.I.F.? xD

--------------------
BLUH

Made by Z e x i o n. Thank you! <3

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
+Quote Post

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:29 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.