Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Missing No. hoarding., No, not at all.
Sachmo
post Nov 2 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 66 880

Active Squad

I just think it's pretty ridiculous that I've seen people with 6 or 7 missing no.

Maybe you guys should implement something that makes it so once you see (and get) the little man, you can't get anymore Missing No eggs from him.

If people see missing no eggs in the shelter or what not so be it, but I think it's ridiculous that people can just keep getting eggs from him because obviously it isn't the same % for everyone, I haven't seen him once.

--------------------

Click to view my party.
All clicks are repaid.
One clicker friendly.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Nov 2 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #2

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 56 857

So some people are luckier than others. Why stop them from having good luck just because you don't? I know there are several people out there who would donate their extras to the shelter, and there's many people who want one of each form. Not everyone who has multiples is a hoarder.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Nov 2 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #3

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Does it matter?

Either way, that doesn't affect your chances of getting one. If anything, limiting it like that would lower your chances of getting one.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

koolchick
post Nov 2 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22 839

Active Squad

Why does it matter how many people have its not like they took one that you could of got like other noveltys that you only get from the shelter. Also you would never ever find any missing no in shelter if people could only get one unless admins put some in for people to get. Missing no and Manaphy are the only 2 pokemon you can get without stopping someone else getting it as they only appear to one person unlike in shelter where they appear to a lot of people at same time and only one can get them. Thats when it annoys me when people have a lot of same one.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wastelander
post Nov 2 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #5

True king
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 552

The Runaways

Seeing the Little Old Man is merely sheer luck of the draw. If you want to get narky and start moanin' and groanin' about not getting one then browse GPX+ more often to raise your chances. I've been on GPX+ before such features were implemented and yet it was only a few weeks back that I even managed to see the thing. So complaining about not encountering him is complete nonsense. After all, it's just a game...

This post has been edited by Ulqui Prime: Nov 2 2009, 04:26 PM

--------------------

Software engineer by day. Hermit writer by night.
nothing is impossible chasing a super hero on the run
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 09:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.