Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
143 Pages V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Arceus' Wrath OOC, Sign-ups Closed
Count Bleck
post Oct 1 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #2721

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Don't you hate being grounded~

Sorry for being unresponsive. Being the heir to a brilliant family, they want me to get caught up in my work before 10 (and not do it at school) and Not get anything below a B. For not doing my chores and the above, I am banned from computer till further notice. Flyntt, Do whatever you want with Tengu in my absence. Just don't kill him. Yet.

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Great Benzin
post Oct 2 2010, 08:00 AM
Post #2722

WTIH A PUFF OF LOGIC, THE GREAT BENZIN APPEARS!
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 953

SS team~

Relevance. I lack it. ouo

--------------------
So you're a Roleplayer? Interested in some real-time, text-based roleplay? PM me for details!
Follow Suhnan for my party!

Grimly must it be Announced that your hopes will be Mauled once you realise the Encrypted message in this post.
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Oct 2 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #2723

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 925

Speed Team FTW~

Aww, poor Bleck. 8<

Like I said before, TEH ADORABLENESS ;u;
WHEN WILL OUR ZABBIE
GET A CAPE IN AW?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 2 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #2724

Group Icon

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Hey, guess whose parents completely forgot about my Extra days of punishment? awesome.gif My origanl day was today, but got a lot of extra days, but hey?

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Great Benzin
post Oct 3 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #2725

Group Icon

SS team~

Yay! Bleck's back early x3

Zabbiebutt will get a cape once we reach dear old µ2! ... If we meet µ2. ;w;

--------------------
So you're a Roleplayer? Interested in some real-time, text-based roleplay? PM me for details!

Grimly must it be Announced that your hopes will be Mauled once you realise the Encrypted message in this post.
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 3 2010, 04:20 PM
Post #2726

Group Icon

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Also, remember when I wanted Monozono(The dark dragon) as a roleplay character? Scratch that. He has no hands, evolves to his second form at lv. 50, and final at 64. Thats way too long in a roleplay. So I'll use my runner up, Nattorei

--------------------

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Oct 3 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #2727

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

DON'T WORRY, BENZ. µ2 WILL EVENTUALLY COME (once we get to that point), I PROMISE ;n;

Bleck: Interested in seeing these Gen V characters of yours! 8D

Oh, and currently Kashi is being a lazy fuck so I apologize for not posting yet. ;n; Prolly not tonight for she must work on a paper due tomorrow in AP US History. Doing things at the last minute ftw.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Carlissa
post Oct 4 2010, 06:49 AM
Post #2728

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 240

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

Sigh... I'm on page 10 out of 135...

CAn someone please tell me what's going on? I'm tired of reading...
+Quote Post

The Great Benzin
post Oct 4 2010, 10:42 AM
Post #2729

Group Icon

SS team~

At the present moment~

The main group of Pokémon, consisting of each person's protagonist (plus one or two temporary guest stars) has just landed on Route 215 -- close to Veilstone City. They are currently debating what to do -- a flare was seen from Veilstone, and although they want to investigate more, they are wary that it might be a trap.

Meanwhile, two Zoroarks (Lily and Francis) plus a Zorua (Sophie), a Haunter (Spectre), a Sableye (Kevin), an Electabuzz (Theo) and a Magmar (Ark) are all inside a cave just off of Route 210. They jointly took down a minion Rampardos, and are now contemplating leaving the cave to head off elswhere~

Also, there is a small gathering of Pokémon inside Veilstone -- controlled by Flynt -- and there's a war going on between two armies, one under Flynt's command and the other controlled by Count Bleck. I'll let them explain their respective situations at the moment.

Candlebutt and random Haunter! (click to show)

This post has been edited by Meensa the Mismagius: Oct 4 2010, 11:38 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Flynt
post Oct 4 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #2730

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

(Can you tell I have a lot of characters?)

Picking up from where Benzin, or Meensa as you would call him, left off...

General Seifer (Scizor) has taken his horde of about 100 resurrected minions from Sunyshore City. Currently, they are on Route 214, just north of the Valor Lakefront. Other then the General himself, notable figures in the army include Alec (Monferno), Dilan (Mijumaru), and Shane and Shade (Zoroarks). While Seifer himself and most of his men are minions and thus have all the abilities of a minion Pokemon, Seifer, and some of the other strong ones, have been able to retain their normal coloration, however, their eyes have a gold glow replacing the normal color. However, Alec, Dilan, Shane, and Shade are all normal Pokemon.

The Golden Army outnumbers the Grass Pokemon attackers 2:1, and each casualty on the minion's side heals the wounds of their nearby comrades. As with all other minions, the Grass attackers are affected by burns when ever they come into contact with the burning skin of a minion. From my POV, it is very unlikely that the Grass Types can defeat their adversaries. Seifer is currently in combat with the Grass Type Leader, a Shiftry, and Alec and Dilan are combating its second-in-command, a Tsutarja.

---

Former Leader of Team Galactic, Cyrus, is currently flying back to his base in Veilstone City on his Crobat. Little does he know, the city is abandoned of humans, and, in fact, the only life currently in the City are Cid (Blaziken), Andre (Linoone), Wesley (Furret), Jake (Lucario), and Hades (Dusknoir). These Pokemon have taken the Team Galactic headquarters as their own stronghold, and are armed to defend it. With Cid training a turret on the approaching human, Jake fired the flare into the air, signaling the group of Pokemon he remembered from before.

---

Said group is currently made up of Jade and Claire (Sneasels), Psy (Gardevoir), Zabra (Gallade), Seth and Daxter (Buizels), Dist (Absol), Achilles (Manectric), Ivory (Ivysaur), Sven (Shiny Smeargle), Atlas (Lucario), Momo (Flygon), and Bleck (Crobat). Having just returned from their explorations in the Distortion World, highlights of which include destroying Giratina's power source, defeating the Legendary, and rescuing Atlas. As Benzin said, the group is contemplating following the white flair to its source. Daxter, Sven, and Claire, all part of the Red Shield Gang, know what the white flare means, and will soon share this information.

---

One last note, the Ivysaur is mine to kill. I was promised this a long time ago and am currently waiting for the perfect opportunity to finish her off since her poster has disappeared since July.

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post Oct 4 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #2731

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 240

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

0_0

Wow... I shouldn't be suprised, since I DID come in at page 135...

So... My characters could follow the flare as well, or somehow meet up with the main group... Or maybe get in the crossfire with the war between the minions and the Grass types... Oh, decisions decisions... But what would work best is the question...
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Oct 4 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #2732

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Meensa and Flynt summed it up pretty well~ You definitely don't have to read all 135 pages, I think that's wayyy to much to have someone read for an RP. XD

Yes, Flynt, Ivory can be killed off at any time now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Flynt
post Oct 7 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #2733

Group Icon

Assassin Team

I'm actually having some fun with my new sprites. I updated Dilan, and made four new ones. They're below if you want to see them.
Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Oct 7 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #2734

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

HOLY SHIT FLYNT HAS ANOTHER FEMALE CHARACTER. 8O Is she a bitch too? BD

Once again, the clothing sprites are looking nice~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 7 2010, 06:50 PM
Post #2735

Group Icon

Cast of SPM! (evil)

How did I know either New Swordman(old is Gallade, sorry Zabs) or the Ferret ( Going to be an assain in by character, beware!) would end up in Flyntt's roster?

--------------------

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Oct 7 2010, 07:13 PM
Post #2736

Group Icon

Assassin Team

Tikal: Mei isn't a bitch as much as she is extremely clingy. Anyway, thanks, I'm liking how they're turning out as well.

Bleck: Andrew? Andrew is an Apprentice Engineer for the Black Ops. Gang. Or, at least, until it collapsed. He does the same job for the Mafia afterward, who were all too happy to accept someone of his abilities into their Mechanical department.

This post has been edited by Flynt: Oct 7 2010, 07:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Oct 7 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #2737

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Very clingy? XD So that's the catch! Interested in learning how Mei is more like personality wise.

Question! Do you guys think we're doing enough battles in this RP or do you guys think we need moar? ono Kashi does not know what you guys want and if you don't like something/have a suggestion, please do give it. I want to do my best with making this RP fun for you guys. 8<

Don't forget that you guys don't have to be following everything I do/I don't have to plan everything; you can definitely take initiative like call out your own battles, events, scenarios, etc. that happen in this RP. I think Flynt is doing a good job with this with the HQ base and the Seifer army for example. (same goes for Bleck and his grass type army) I just don't want you guys to feel restricted to following everything I do when you have your own ideas to incorporate into the RP which could make it a lot better. ;n;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 7 2010, 10:01 PM
Post #2738

Group Icon

Cast of SPM! (evil)

devil.gif Well, why didn't you say so ealier? Time to bring out my RP Character group! And If Tikal will let me carry out Bleck's Plan, They will fit perfectly. But I'll post tomorrow. Bleck Signing off...With a Meme! awesome.gif

*looks at army scene.*

Seems that Alec
kamina.gif
Is a Fire Starter

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Oct 8 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #2739

Group Icon

Assassin Team

I'm working on a number of things at the moment, no idea how they'll go though. In any case, I've been trying not to bombard you guys with characters, seeing as how I've got a ton already. Also, it's my birthday tomorrow...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Silver Skies
post Oct 8 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #2740

Okay, have a nice day.
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 325

Whut.

. . .

You've announced it. Now, a Birthday picture (OR MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE) is inevitable. awesome.gif

Just because I'm drawing up a blank, anything specific you'd like as a picture? :/

This post has been edited by Silver Skies: Oct 8 2010, 06:25 PM

--------------------

Disclaimer: The images in the avatars I make are not drawn by me; they're from the trading cards.

+Quote Post

143 Pages V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 08:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.