Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Running For Survival, Private Roleplay
Xires
post Dec 17 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #41

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

I needed to be invited?... dumblook.gif I feel so ashamed! ah well.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

M I M I
post Dec 17 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Member No.: 85 033

Active Squad

Lulz, no problem. You're accpeted. You bez special. cat.gif
+Quote Post

Snowstar Jirachi
post Dec 18 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #43

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 635

Team Legend

hi, where is the actual roleplay?

--------------------
PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE THAT I MADE:
Visit My Website- for WarriorCat Lovers!

IT IS A WARRIORCAT SITE, SO IF YOU KNOW WARRIOR CATS, JOIN! (PLEASE)

UNDERGROUND CHAOS!

PLEASE CLICK:

Credit to awesome avatar: Nikki64
+Quote Post

Snowstar Jirachi
post Dec 20 2010, 12:45 AM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 635

Team Legend

Sign-Up Forum

Flure
female
human, good (If human please put good or bad.)
grumpig, milktank, absol, weezing, misdreaveus (If human and you have a pokemon party, please list here.... You only have a pokemon party if you are good and you lived with them and they completely trust or you have a pokemon because they are leading you to feast on the others.)

Bio: Flure= always serious. hair=naturalcolor. was abandoned as a child, and survived completely on her own. very harsh and sensitive, likes to be alone with her pokemon.

--------------------
PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE THAT I MADE:
Visit My Website- for WarriorCat Lovers!

IT IS A WARRIORCAT SITE, SO IF YOU KNOW WARRIOR CATS, JOIN! (PLEASE)

UNDERGROUND CHAOS!

PLEASE CLICK:

Credit to awesome avatar: Nikki64
+Quote Post

Xires
post Dec 21 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #45

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

hmm... I think I'll add two new chars!

Name: Benson Diamo
Nickname(s): Benny
Speices: Swalot

Appearance:

Benny is a normally colored Swalot. However, his mustache is unusually think, and he has a diamond shape over his left eye. he is around normal size, but is a bit heavier than normal.

Bio:
Benny was born in a quaint little town not many knew about. His owner was a young girl, around four. they grew up together, and she reached about the age of six before the plague started. the village lasted about half a month before they attempted to eat pokemon flesh. when they went for benny, the little girl attempted to protect him. they threw her aside, and to their amazement benny evolved, then and there. He blasted them back, picked up the girl, and went into hiding. unfortunately, the girl died that night. Benny was heartbroken. he found a mawile who had never had a trainer on the road, but the feeling was never the same. Benny has been serious and abrupt ever since.
Other: Benny will not hesitate to attack humans unprovoked.

Name: Maria Snaggle
Nickname(s): N/A
Speices: Mawile

Appearance:

Maria appears to be a normal mawile, except her eyes are a light pink. she has a purple bow-tie on her left ear, and a small pink heart compliments the gaoing maw on the back of her head.

Bio:
Maria doesn't have much of a history, however, she knows that something is wrong with the world. she hopes that the humans will come to their senses soon. she met Benny running from an angry group of humans, who were almost killed by benny's sheer power. she is very shy.

Other: He Maw is closed most of the time, and she has a pack of crayons she likes to doodle with.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Mystique The Zor...
post Dec 22 2010, 05:18 AM
Post #46

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 108 266

Active Squad

Hello everyone! There is someone I would like you to meet. This is Sparkie, my Lightnium.

... She likes to Role Play, and would LOVE to join us in the roleplay. :}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is an electric/flying daul type Fakémon.

Her ability is Electric Aura.

She can use Electric Aura as an electric power, where electric type 'auras' are formed, and can increase/decrease in size. These can be shot, create patterns, explode, and be shot at anyone/anything (got to be either really strong, or have been hit hard for the powers to kick in, so Electric Aura acts like an ability.)

Glow Up is one of her useful moves. She can cause her body to 'light up' and you can see her long distance. However, this move only works when she is in a dark area, as you can see her normally in the day time- her normal colours are very bright.

Even though small, shr is actually VERY strong.

She is skilled with electric attacks, especially its Electric Aura and Glow Up move. ( She can use almost ANY flying and Thunder attack, you name it. However, She is sometimes good at using things she knows himself, such as the Electric Aura ability.

His little antennae are also very 'electrical'. One touch of those antennae, and you will be SHOCKED with a powerful amount of electricity.

Pesonality: A happy fakémon creature who is quiet at first, but once you get to no her, she opens up to you with an electric outburst of happiness. She can sometimes go a bit hyper, and sometimes she gets nervous around people who she doesn't no, and this is because she knows she is 'different' from everyone else. sHe does anything to protect her friends from any danger that may come their way, and is good friends with Brynie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~

How he would be found ...

After the strawberry patch place thing, we could all go back to town, and hear a loud explosion... or we could hear the explosion out in the strawberry patch, and go to which ever town we are in, and see whats going on. I would hear a little squeak, coming from a burning, broken building, and see her glowing underneath all the rubble (its dark underneath xD ) and Brynie could see him, take him out, and look after him. There were pokémon in the building, and since the explosion happened, some of the pokémon in the explosion had come together to form the Lightnium. ( a dragonite, an oddish, and a beautifly. ) and each pokémon was female. ( Maybe the people who blew up the building could be an evil organization... ) And Brynie decides to take care of the fakémon, because she knows that if any scientist was to get there hand son her, they would use her for tests, or even WORSE...

soooo... could she join? :}

This post has been edited by Utsukushii: Dec 22 2010, 10:33 AM

--------------------

Mystique The Zorua (click to show)

Groups And Shops/Credit!!! (click to show)
+Quote Post

M I M I
post Dec 22 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Member No.: 85 033

Active Squad

Uhhhhh.... Does your fakemon have ANY WEAKNESS? I mean, besides that it can be destroyed by ground/rock, does it have any other weakness? XD
+Quote Post

Mystique The Zor...
post Dec 23 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #48

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 108 266

Active Squad

didn't think about weaknesses. I will post em' now.

Sparkie's Weaknesses:

* Ground Type Pokémon [etc]
* Rock Types [etc]
* Ice Types [Emongas an electric/flying and it says they are weak against ice types- soooo... happy.gif]
* Because of being a type disagvantage against an ice type, she HATES cold areas. The ice can freeze her little body if she can't warm up fast enough.

--------------------

Mystique The Zorua (click to show)

Groups And Shops/Credit!!! (click to show)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 04:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.