Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

117 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Confused how to do something?, Ask it here.
Zerxer
post Mar 29 2009, 11:16 AM
Post #61

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(nakad @ Mar 29 2009, 06:16 AM) *
i don't want to make a new topic for stupid questions so ... before the downtime when someone click on my eggs they got 60 maturity , but now it's 40 or even 15 oh.gif why ?

It was raised temporarily before the downtime because we had to disable views at the time. Since interactions were the only way to raise them, we made them worth more. Now views are back so it's lowered.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pokii
post Mar 29 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #62

Adorable Demonic Pinecone
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 2 319

ORAS Team

So...can you manually change the order of your party? Sorry to bring it up again, it's just been bugging me...

--------------------
| | | | |

Make me an avatar!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Flamer
post Mar 29 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #63

Insert whitty phrase here
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 757

Faves

QUOTE(Pokii @ Mar 29 2009, 05:20 PM) *
So...can you manually change the order of your party? Sorry to bring it up again, it's just been bugging me...

But surely the order doesn't matter, since the Pokemon in your party don't actually do anything, they just sit there and wait to be clicked.

Off Topic: Zerxer, if your Zergoose breeds, does it breed a normal Zangoose, or a Zergoose?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Pokii
post Mar 29 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #64

Group Icon

ORAS Team

QUOTE(Flamer @ Mar 29 2009, 01:08 PM) *
QUOTE(Pokii @ Mar 29 2009, 05:20 PM) *

But surely the order doesn't matter, since the Pokemon in your party don't actually do anything, they just sit there and wait to be clicked.

Off Topic: Zerxer, if your Zergoose breeds, does it breed a normal Zangoose, or a Zergoose?

Oh, but it does. Aesthetically, at least. I like to have my Pokémon in a certain order...plus the ones on top tend to get clicked more than the ones on bottom.

And if Zerxer bread his Zergoose, it'd make normal Zangoose (Zangeese?) because it's just a normal shiny Zangoose wink.gif

--------------------
| | | | |

Make me an avatar!

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Mar 29 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #65

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

@Pokii: Not yet. I'm not sure how I want to handle sorting. There's really nothing that defines what place it's in.. right now it's just sorted by which was created first (its laid date).

@Flamer: Like Pokii said, it's just a regular shiny Zangoose that I nicknamed Zergoose. I don't have my own special egg yet. I certainly wouldn't choose those colors. :P I hate the police car looking shiny.

--------------------
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Pokii
post Mar 29 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #66

Group Icon

ORAS Team

Oh, I see...darn.

Well, if I may suggest something, I was able to switch my party Pokémon (excluding eggs) around in the party box at the top of my PC. It didn't do anything to the order when I saved, obviously, but that might be a place where you could add that feature in, if it's at all possible.

--------------------
| | | | |

Make me an avatar!

+Quote Post

Omnistiel
post Mar 29 2009, 04:23 PM
Post #67

*slowly rising*
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 001

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Mar 29 2009, 07:16 PM) *
i don't want to make a new topic for stupid questions so ... before the downtime when someone click on my eggs they got 60 maturity , but now it's 40 or even 15 oh.gif why ?

It was raised temporarily before the downtime because we had to disable views at the time. Since interactions were the only way to raise them, we made them worth more. Now views are back so it's lowered.

yeah i understand about 40 , but 15,17 etc ? that is ... i dunno uncool or something unimpressed.gif i remember some of my egg had 5118 (or something like that) maturity and for only 2 points i had to wait 10-20 mins crying.gif i think it will be better only with 40 (or even more dowant.gif ) for click , because to hatch an egg with 10,240 with 15,15,15,15 is too hard unsure.gif

--------------------

Have you ever had this dream of falling into an endless abyss? It's funny how short our lives are, how insignificant...
Have you ever had this feeling of detachment, absence, transcendence ... In the end all of those big words are nothing but loneliness.
Have you ever stopped for a second to think how vast the world is, how many secrets it holds, how many will remain hidden for an eternity...

And then the light flashes and suddenly the whole world crumbles around you... and you're saved.
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Mar 29 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #68

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(nakad @ Mar 29 2009, 05:23 PM) *

yeah i understand about 40 , but 15,17 etc ? that is ... i dunno uncool or something unimpressed.gif i remember some of my egg had 5118 (or something like that) maturity and for only 2 points i had to wait 10-20 mins crying.gif i think it will be better only with 40 (or even more dowant.gif ) for click , because to hatch an egg with 10,240 with 15,15,15,15 is too hard unsure.gif

It's not 15. I don't even know where you came up with that number. You already said "now it's 40 or even 15" so how did you come up with 40 and then a lower number like 15? Maybe you should warm some more eggs and monitor the increases.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Omnistiel
post Mar 29 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #69

*slowly rising*
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 001

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Mar 30 2009, 01:31 AM) *
QUOTE(nakad @ Mar 29 2009, 05:23 PM) *

It's not 15. I don't even know where you came up with that number. You already said "now it's 40 or even 15" so how did you come up with 40 and then a lower number like 15? Maybe you should warm some more eggs and monitor the increases.

not only 15 .... i don't know the exact number but it's something like it ... confused.gif but ok i will stop here ...

--------------------

Have you ever had this dream of falling into an endless abyss? It's funny how short our lives are, how insignificant...
Have you ever had this feeling of detachment, absence, transcendence ... In the end all of those big words are nothing but loneliness.
Have you ever stopped for a second to think how vast the world is, how many secrets it holds, how many will remain hidden for an eternity...

And then the light flashes and suddenly the whole world crumbles around you... and you're saved.
+Quote Post

Shiorikazen
post Apr 5 2009, 06:24 AM
Post #70

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 315

Active Squad

I'm just wondering, Zerxer, how did you get your Zergoose up to level 100 in a matter of... days? Less than a week.

--------------------

Please warm / feed them!

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 5 2009, 11:45 AM
Post #71

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Shiorikazen @ Apr 5 2009, 07:24 AM) *
I'm just wondering, Zerxer, how did you get your Zergoose up to level 100 in a matter of... days? Less than a week.

It's not hard. I just had it in my sig here and on another forum. Everyone here wanted to help it. oh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Meyo
post Apr 5 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #72

Still trying to find my way...
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 102

Active Squad

Probably another stupid question for you, I'm sorry :-/ When I nickname my pokemon I see it says you can get reported for having an offensive name. Well... I came across an offensive name for someone's pokemon, but how do I report it? There isn't a "report this pokemon" button or anything... sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but I read this whole thread and didn't see it..

--------------------
Meyo the wolf guards my dragons l Fai the cupid guards my creatures
~*~ PokeParty
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 5 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #73

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

You could just PM a staff member. I'm not sure how much we care about most offensive names though considering Wymsy's Cloyster is named Exploding Cunt and BaS' Ditto is named Big Whore.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Meyo
post Apr 5 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #74

Still trying to find my way...
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 102

Active Squad

.....wow...... I mean, thank you for answering my question so quickly, but... why even bother warning about that sort of thing in the first place if it doesn't matter? Oh well. guess my name report doesn't matter anyways -_-2.gif;;

--------------------
Meyo the wolf guards my dragons l Fai the cupid guards my creatures
~*~ PokeParty
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Apr 5 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #75

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Apr 5 2009, 08:22 PM) *
You could just PM a staff member. I'm not sure how much we care about most offensive names though considering Wymsy's Cloyster is named Exploding Cunt and BaS' Ditto is named Big Whore.

To be bluntly honest, I would only care about a Pokémon's name if it were directly trying to flame a member.

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
+Quote Post

Nommy Nom
post Apr 6 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #76

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 280

Active Squad

So I'm quite new to the whole pokemon clicking and such.
And I have come to notice that I've collected a lot of items

My question is how do I use them?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 6 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #77

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

..once you get a Pokémon that actually needs it to evolve

--------------------

+Quote Post

Autumnvicky
post Apr 7 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #78

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 069

Active Squad

I have a Voltorb and a thunder stone, I have a Cleffa and a moon stone. I want to evolve my pokemon but don't know how to use the items. Must be part of me being a newbie....how do you use those evolution stones? Or any item in your inventory?

--------------------

Quick! My smoochum has pokerus! Help me level him up?
+Quote Post

Drunk Ampharos
post Apr 7 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #79

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 403

Some Faves

Are you familiar at all with the real pokemon games? This site mostly follow their evolution methods.
Voltorb evolves by level up.
Cleffa needs to evolve to Clefairy by happiness, and THEN you can use the Moon Stone.

Also, if a pokemon is ready to evolve by any method, their drop-down bar becomes bold. If you have questions how to evolve your pokemon, you should check out your GPX dex (http://gpxplus.net/dex). It tells you how your pokemon evolve (specifically for this site).

This post has been edited by Imposibibble: Apr 7 2009, 02:24 PM

--------------------
Add me in Real Life: Friend Code: 2895-7299-2139

+Quote Post

Autumnvicky
post Apr 7 2009, 02:09 PM
Post #80

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 069

Active Squad

I am familiar, have all the games. I'll admit though, it has been a long while since I've played any of them. I could have forgotten a few details. Alright, thanks. nod.gif

--------------------

Quick! My smoochum has pokerus! Help me level him up?
+Quote Post

117 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 02:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.