Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mobile Walker - Firefox Issue
Danafox
post Jun 17 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 96 385

Favorites

Bug Issues with Mobile Walker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In April when I would use the Mobile walker from my computer/browser I did not experience any issues at all and it worked perfectly. Every hour that I would play and be clicking I would click my walker after it was Primed and I would get exp.

Lately, I've been experiencing bug issues with the Mobile Walker for the past two weeks or longer (bc now I been noticing it much more). I am using Firefox 3.6 still instead of 4.0 and before that I was using Firefox 3.5 during the month of April.

Currently my bug issue is every time my walker is Primed and ready to be clicked once per hour, there are many times where I click it and I do not get any exp at all.

So instead of clicking every hour, I can only click once and get exp, then I need to come back 6-8 hrs later and then click and maybe I will get exp. There have even been times where I have not been on the site for many hours, come to the site and I click my walker that is Primed and ready to click and I get NO EXP at all.

I am wondering if it is my browser or am I really experiencing a bug of some kind.

Any help or feedback about this is appreciated. Thanks.

--------------------

Fun Stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jun 17 2011, 12:38 AM
Post #2

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

The Mobile Walker can be used once per hour - the first time it's used, the initial data is set and it is "primed" for usage. After this, you may activate it once per hour to increase the maturity of the three Pokémon in it based on the distance between your present location and your previous activation's. When the Mobile Walker is primed, however, no experience is gained.

Though there was a point when people were receiving maturity upon priming, it was never supposed to happen and thus has been fixed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Jun 17 2011, 02:00 AM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

QUOTE(Danafox @ Jun 17 2011, 12:23 AM) *
Bug Issues with Mobile Walker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In April when I would use the Mobile walker from my computer/browser I did not experience any issues at all and it worked perfectly. Every hour that I would play and be clicking I would click my walker after it was Primed and I would get exp.

Lately, I've been experiencing bug issues with the Mobile Walker for the past two weeks or longer (bc now I been noticing it much more). I am using Firefox 3.6 still instead of 4.0 and before that I was using Firefox 3.5 during the month of April.

Currently my bug issue is every time my walker is Primed and ready to be clicked once per hour, there are many times where I click it and I do not get any exp at all.

So instead of clicking every hour, I can only click once and get exp, then I need to come back 6-8 hrs later and then click and maybe I will get exp. There have even been times where I have not been on the site for many hours, come to the site and I click my walker that is Primed and ready to click and I get NO EXP at all.

I am wondering if it is my browser or am I really experiencing a bug of some kind.

Any help or feedback about this is appreciated. Thanks.

QUOTE(The Yatagarasu @ Jun 17 2011, 12:38 AM) *
The Mobile Walker can be used once per hour - the first time it's used, the initial data is set and it is "primed" for usage. After this, you may activate it once per hour to increase the maturity of the three Pokémon in it based on the distance between your present location and your previous activation's. When the Mobile Walker is primed, however, no experience is gained.

Though there was a point when people were receiving maturity upon priming, it was never supposed to happen and thus has been fixed.

I bolded where they are saying that their mobile walker was already primed and then they activate it and get no experience.

To OP try upgrading firefox and see if that works. I use firefox 4.0 and always get experience from activating my mobile walker.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Danafox
post Jun 20 2011, 04:24 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 385

Favorites

Thanks for the feedback about the bug.

I would switch to Firefox 4 but an addon I use all the time has not been updated and then I would lose it.

Any chance anyone know a replacement addon for Tabberwocky?

Basically what it does that I like and use is the fact that it can lock/protect a tab from closing. So it just doesn't let the tab be closed until I unlock it/am done with it.

--------------------

Fun Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Retrospect
post Jun 20 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #5

Back from the dead... sort of.
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 279

Active Squad

QUOTE(Danafox @ Jun 20 2011, 02:24 PM) *
Thanks for the feedback about the bug.

I would switch to Firefox 4 but an addon I use all the time has not been updated and then I would lose it.

Any chance anyone know a replacement addon for Tabberwocky?

Basically what it does that I like and use is the fact that it can lock/protect a tab from closing. So it just doesn't let the tab be closed until I unlock it/am done with it.

Can't give you feedback on your bug, but I have Firefox 4 and it has a feature built in called App Tabs. It turns your tab into a mini tab which can't be closed and will open every time you start Firefox. It's easy to unpin app tabs, too, if you only want to make it temporary.
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/what-are-app-tabs

--------------------
+Quote Post

Duvi0
post Jun 21 2011, 06:18 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 234

Active Squad

Same thing happens with Chrome.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 04:27 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.