Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

74 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Knights of the Round Table (Redux 2), Pichu GWSH has started! Pm name changes, thanks.
Velocity
post May 1 2012, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Pokemon Master!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 40 800

Mew!

The Knights of the Round Table

Welcome to the Knights of the Round Table! We are a group dedicated to being the best of the best. Therefore, it is our duty of care as Knights to withhold the standard of being overachievers. We are not known to follow orders, instead we lead by example. This is not the place for casual players, you must be ELITE to join. Knights of the group are known to be:

Mass Clickers
You must average over 2000 interactions daily and have at least 350,000 total interactions.

Elite Trainers
You must have at least 100 level 100 Pokemon.

Over-Achievers
You must have at least 100 Achievements to join.

Master Explorers
You must have completed at least 25 explorations.

Master Summoners
You must have summoned at least 25 legendary Pokemon.

Black Knight
(You must be the elite of the elite to become one)

Due to unfortunate events surrounding Darth Krytie, who could no longer manage the Knights of the Round Table, I hereby accept the role as new leader. As a result, various changes have occurred, meaning members will have to reapply. (excluding Black Knights) If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me via PM. (new requirements etc)

To apply:

- Fill out the application form and PM me, Velocity with it.
- You must have the word Phoenix in the Message Title, not the message body, or I will not accept it.
- Only apply if you meet all the requirements. I will be checking!
- Do NOT post your application to this thread. It will be ignored.
- If you apply more than once without meeting the requirements, you will never be allowed to join.

Application (click to show)

Requirements:
You must average over 2000 interactions daily and have at least 350,000 total interactions.
You must have at least 100 level 100 Pokemon.
You must have at least 100 Achievements.
You must have completed at least 25 explorations.
You must have summoned at least 25 legendary Pokemon.
Has Been a GPXplus Member for at least three months.

Rules:
- Stay on Topic.
- Only members may post.
- All regular forum rules apply.
- Do not post your eggs here.
- Please, no complaining, click begging, bragging etc.
- Be respectful of members. (If you have a problem, pass it on to me)
- Listen to the Black Knights. They may start topics at their discretion.
- Notify me by PM if you decide to change your name.
- Rules will be added if necessary.

Banners (click to show)

This post has been edited by Velocity: Apr 25 2015, 02:21 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Velocity
post May 2 2012, 06:17 AM
Post #2

Pokemon Master!
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 800

Mew!

Members List

Leader: Velocity

Previous Owners: Darth Krytie - Tablo

Leader of the Black Knights: Darth Krytie

Black Knights(10): MiTYH - Doctor Octopus - Mawlie - Tyranisaur - The Yatagarasu - The Brave Little Ronnster - Samoo - Giraffe A Laugh - Jen - Sweeter

Knights(68): Moonlit - SilverLugia456 - Wraenna - Inu - Cobalion - EmmatheTiger - Jaysus - Barney Stinson - YunikoYokai - Gariux Capora - Amberfunk - BlackMamba - Megatron - KiD MiCro - Manah - SagaDavid - Ember Lake - Mudd E - Marquise Mindfang - Brandon Smith - Hiraelle - Erwan - Obelisk429 - Tsukimori Madoka - Eucharistica - Disgracik - Superbob - Genocider Syo - Scootastic - Lanaism - Soma Ghost - Obsidian Shadow - Apple Bloom - MorningStar - Joltik - Synchronize - Morgaln - Zakariah - Suparataku - Cool Story Bro You Mad - The Dark Avenger - Snowsky - nokrow889 - dareco - Igglybuff - Keruso - Aurora6 - Vesus Levide - AdmiralPerry - Motivating Mischief - Destructive Autumn - Silberchen - Arceus Awakened - tomkear - StukAktuZ - Hauntiest - pumpkinking0192 - Hypocrates - Zac11th - DeMoNFoX - Razorflame - Kaitou Kid - Gates111 - Doom Hunter - bickie ditch- Natasha Romanoff - Daneh - Level-X

The Knights Shiny List:

Created by J The Lioness
Managed by Velocity
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DYJ0Fuo...jhUgceM17k/edit

Contest Archive:

Question of the Month:

What Up Wednesday:

This post has been edited by Velocity: Apr 22 2015, 06:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 2 2012, 06:31 AM
Post #3

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

October Competition
Dress Up Contest

Requirements:
You must dress up a Ghost, Dark or Psychic type.
You must send Velocity the entries. Do NOT post to the group until after the contest is over.
Send all entries with Knights Contest in the Message Title between October 15th and October 25th.
Voting rounds will commence on October 25th to October 31st.
Winners (1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place) will be announced on the 31st of October.
Winners receive Plus Credits/Trinkets from Velocity. (Rank 1 = Credits, Rank 2 = r9, Rank 3 = r8)
Consolations prizes will be awarded.

This post has been edited by Sweeter: Oct 14 2012, 10:09 PM

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

MiTYH
post May 2 2012, 06:32 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 812

Active Squad

Huzzah! The group is back with little downtime!

Congrats to Velocity for the ownership. Here's to a longlasting round 3 of this group! (the first being the League of Goodfellows so many years ago)

*sends reapplication*.... *even though he just saw black knights dont need to reapply, did it anyway!*

This post has been edited by MiTYH: May 2 2012, 06:36 AM

--------------------
TOTAL SHINIES: 112 (Latest Shiny: , 08.04.12)
Wanna see my party? SURE YOU DO!

BANNERS (click to show)
+Quote Post

Inu
post May 2 2012, 06:45 AM
Post #5

Charitard
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 398

Soul Silver Team

Yay, new thread!
And - I already wrote it in the application, but who cares xD - congratulations Velocity for the leadership! grin.gif

And - because I can - the first shiny of the thread!

Surprise Lab-shiny while hatching Hunt-eggs. awesome.gif

--------------------

| ♥
+Quote Post

Snom
post May 2 2012, 06:48 AM
Post #6

IRL Dog Groomer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 264

Favorites

Kawbraa! I is back! Here's to the success of this thread. Maybe the third time is a charm. Just finished the Celebi exploration... Might kick off Mew today if I can get Ellie to go lay down for a nap (and maybe after I take one myself).

Grats again, Brandt~

--------------------

Cobalion -> Furfrou -> Snom
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 2 2012, 07:32 AM
Post #7

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

WHEEEEEEEEEE *is grandfathered in anyway*

Sup? Fresh new thread, eh? Sounds pretty good to me! Grats on becoming the new leader, Brandt wink.gif

Got this lil guy last night. Started the race yesterday, took 4 eggs haha grin.gif Now racing Porygon against PkmHunter... it's gonna be a long hunt >________>;;

Welcome everyone though grin.gif

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 2 2012, 08:55 AM
Post #8

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Awesome. I don't have to reapply. Makes life easier :>

Congrats on being the new leader :>

---

Nothing to report from me. Gonna try to be more active in this thread, but alas, I can't promise anything for awhile. Catching up to do with escuela... and then Hawaii for 2 weeks :'D

I'll be fully back in June. Hopefully the SWSH starts soon so I can actually do it (and actually finish it for that matter). If not, ah well... that's life, I guess.

--
Congrats on all new shinies and nifty gets~

Actually... Now that I think of it... I've gotten some shinies since my last post in the older thread.

I got a shiny psyduck named "Kytrie" after our grand ol' ex-leader~ and a Houndour named "Tobi" after my dog. I would have named it Alina (after another member - who hopefully will rejoin?), but it wasn't the correct gender. I wanted a houndour to name after my doggie anywho so it all worked out :>

Solosis might have been new as well. Jelly Belly - who'll be a duosion eventually... someday... maybe...

So my luck hasn't been so bad, I admit xD.

oh...and Mew expoloration <3. shiny Mew and shiny Ditto are like my pipe dreams on this site. working on a chance for one of 'em at the moment. been really slow with this Mew one xD;

/prays to shiny gods

uh, that's it I guess. Til next time~

edit:
I'd lower the total interactions necessary to 400k. Otherwise, certain members wouldn't be able to join. certain members on the skype group. certain members already added to the members list >___>

unless there's a grandfathering clause I haven't see. I don't have good eyeballs aha.

I have no qualms with lowering the total interactions personally. I don't like the idea of certain exceptions - no matter who it is. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but just saying it's a little unfair to other's who almost make the requirements, but not quite.

This post has been edited by The Brave Little Ronnster: May 2 2012, 09:04 AM

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 2 2012, 09:23 AM
Post #9

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

I hate to post so soon but:

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012 at 3:20 PM
You bought a delicious Slowpoketail. Lucky!

...It appears the Shady Salesman appears regardless of a full party or not. You can only buy a Slowpoke Tail if you have a free slot in your party (so it seems)

EDIT: Oh, and it seems that I passed 3 million interactions. Wooo /nib

This post has been edited by Freeze Shock: May 2 2012, 09:27 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Fletchling
post May 2 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #10

Cheep cheep!
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 530

Hmm....

Hooray, new Knights thread! We rise again from the ashes! I feel old, having been through two reformats of the group now plus its prior incarnation, but hey, I feel old all the time, y'all I AM old.

*raises a toast* To the reborn Knights! May we burn ever bright!

--------------------
[align=center]

//

[spoiler=Shinies]

[/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post May 2 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #11

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

Aww yay, it's so great to see the group back up and running after a short amount of time cat.gif
Such a shame DK had to step down, and I really hope your surgery goes according to plan!
It's a great honor to be a black knight now, and I'll definitively do my best to do the job well!

And holy cow, already some shinies hatched? oh.gif congrats you guys! Hopefully we'll keep up the shiny luck today xD
I'd absolutely love to finish off a couple of hunts now aha

And also just cause'
minecraft :| wai u so addictive hurrr

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 2 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #12

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

These long hunts are becoming second nature to me apparently. I'm still happy I hatched him! happy.gif

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Greggory Lee
post May 2 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 115 045

Active Squad

*re-applies* o3o And grats on Leadership Brandt

This post has been edited by Gariux Capora: May 2 2012, 11:37 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazz
post May 2 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #14

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Dang, shinies in the new thread already lol.

I've been on task 9 of the Mewtwo exploration for a bit. The fact that it's the second to last task just makes it all the more annoying. If it were an earlier task I wouldn't be bothered by it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post May 2 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #15

Just your friendly neighborhood supervillain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 632

The Sinister Six

whoops I'm late haha that's what I get for sleeping in until 9 AM

Anyway, new thread is a go, it seems. Nothing too terribly interesting on my end (just a bunch of low IV'd fails for the Pokehunt and a non-shiny Fossil Lileep) but I'm happy to see that the rest of y'all are chugging right along in hatching shinies.
Plans GPX-wise for today pretty much just go as "finish another task in Mew before you get sucked in my Minecraft". XD I might summon a Rayquaza (or two) but nothing set in stone, really.

Oh, and another thing. I still have a bunch of old Knights userbars that I made a while back. Should I dig those up and post 'em?

edit: Whoops, how could I forget that I hatched this girl yesterday?

Unfortunately I need a male, so I'm still hunting Aipoms, but this one can be an Ambipom. Just need a name for her now though. 8I

This post has been edited by Doctor Octopus: May 2 2012, 12:12 PM

--------------------

GTS/GPX+'s resident inactive supervillain.
I go by Doc, Otto, and Doc Ock, whichever strikes your fancy.

old, out of date signature things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synchronise
post May 2 2012, 12:35 PM
Post #16

[PAPER INTENSIFIES]
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 425

Fithos Team Delta

Hello, chaps and chipettes. Or whatever you'd like to be called. Congratulations, again, to Brandt for being selected as the new owner/leader. (I'm sure he's tired of the well-wishes already.)

Be aware that I'll be taking the no-spamming policy very seriously in this thread, especially since the reputation of the Knights is a little lackluster of late. SO REMEMBER: make sure your posts have some substantial content. (That means more than shiny reports. If you want to do that, go post in Shiny Lovers Redux. Sam'll be glad to have you.) No need to write a lot like Ronnie but make each post count!

AND NOW, FOR MY OWN NEWS: As anyone who's chatted with me on Skype knows now (possibly), I've been promoted to an interim manager position. That means that I'll both be busier and also will be expected to do more than play on GPX+ all day. Not that I don't love you guys or think of modding as a job, but...I don't get paid to moderate! I'm going to stay as active as I can be (if my 63k clicks yesterday are any indication) but if I go *poof* then you know why.

SHINY REPORT: I passed 600 in my Gulpin hunt and all of my legendaries thus far have been non-shiny. As you can tell, my shiny luck is sub-par for the moment. But I DARE the May SWSH to not produce a shiny for me. I TRIPLE DOG DARE IT. I haven't failed a shiny hunt since I started clicking seriously on the site; I'm not about to start now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jen
post May 2 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #17

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Oh cool, I came to reapply, but am already a member. grin.gif

No new shinies here, just doing the Mewtwo exploration and then will do Mew later. Glad to see a lot of old members return already though.

QUOTE(Dreoilin @ May 2 2012, 12:35 PM) *
But I DARE the May SWSH to not produce a shiny for me. I TRIPLE DOG DARE IT. I haven't failed a shiny hunt since I started clicking seriously on the site; I'm not about to start now.

Don't jinx yourself. xD

My favorite months are the site wide shiny hunt months, can't wait to see what's going to be options this time. cat.gif

This post has been edited by Jen: May 2 2012, 12:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Moonlit
post May 2 2012, 02:45 PM
Post #18

Go-with-the-flow Private
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 198

Private Army

I lied, I'm back. Didn't really decide on that until the thread was gone, but I'm here now.

It's really nice to see this thread renewed, and unfortunately I just may not be as active on this one. but any questions for me I'll be reading and any random PMs you guys want to send me to just randomly tell me something would be cool grin.gif

I'll probably be absent from the site for awhile, so this is why I'm posting now. Finals are coming and I want to be as prepared as possible. So have fun y'all!

Edit, 5 hours and 2 minutes later: I just realized the amount of typos due to typing this on my tiny screen called my phone earlier, so I fixed them up ^.^

This post has been edited by Moonlit: May 2 2012, 07:48 PM

--------------------

Pal Pad for daily clicks, or otherwise. (132/135)
Follow me on Twitter? @Anthimonymous

Art (click to show)

I Love You Kelsey <3 (click to show)

GPX Groups (click to show)

Rookie (click to show)

~ VDex ~
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 2 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Hello all!

Congrats Velocity for taking leadership!

I wish you all the best DK!

I didn't think I would rejoin so soon but I missed you all:)

I have some great news to share . I'm sooooo happy that I finally have my purple orca:) Getting him was one of my ultimate goals on gpx. I named him after the Haida word for orca. (free willy)

I also finished my shiny caterpie hunt this morning. 924 caterpie and it's still male. Caterpie must really hate me. But that's ok because I'm going to evolve my first shiny caterpie, Azriel, into a beautiful butterfree. I figured a butterfree would be more fitting for him since he was born after the day it was supposed to rapture.

I've also now missed 6 shinies from my daycare pair that has 672 children. They breed shinies like crazy! I'm happy to have helped someone finish their hunt that was over 1,000 eggs though and someone else whose was their very first shiny:)

Congrats to all other shinies and such!

Also irl. I was sent home today from work because I'm still not feeling well and now everyone else is getting sick. So now I have today and tomorrow to just rest and be back on friday since I open. I think it's a stomach bug going around or something.

Yesterday we also had our ceiling fan fall down completely. Talk about excitement! Everyone is ok. Scared our little kitten Kaleigh though.

This post has been edited by Amberfunk: May 2 2012, 04:50 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jaysus
post May 2 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 020

Active Squad

Congratulations Velocity on taking the reins of the group, Hopefully we will see DK again when all is better.
Amberfunk; Massive grates on the sh. Kyogre! So pretty, i'm hoping i'll get at least a sh fossil soon, been buying a mass of armour fossils.

Oh i got this early hours of the morning:

Wasn't actively hunting it, more of a side hunt for the achievement so was a huge surprise when it hatched =]

--------------------

~~

Sprites (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

74 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.