Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wont go away! And Shelter?
CoverArtistAudre...
post Jun 10 2013, 03:00 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 198 876

Active Squad

I was doing an exploration, and it had me heal a sleeping scyther. I finished it, and tried to move on.. but the Pokemon is still in my party. And wont move. Anywhere. I'm doing this exploration:

Incident in Yellow Forest

Also, I noticed my shelter grabs fluxuate. At first I had 15 grabs, then got 20-25 (can't remember) and I bought a shelter pass. Then I got 16 (I think. Maybe 18.) but since the midnight reset it didn't give me anymore.. Is it based on something or is it random?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Red XII
post Jun 10 2013, 03:11 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 194 680

Active Squad

The scyther will stay till you finish the exploration if im right.
Your shelter grabs varies on what multiplier the day has.

--------------------

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jun 10 2013, 03:11 AM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

Some Exploration Pokemon stay for more tasks than just the one in which you have to heal them, based on the storyline of the Exploration. But if it sticks around even after you've finished the Exploration, that's definitely a glitch and you should report it.

Every day, everyone gets 6 Shelter grabs, plus 4 per Shelter Pass they own, multiplied by any multiplier that may be in effect. If you own any Shelter Passes, you also get extra grabs (which are also multiplied) based on how many interactions you've done that day. The exact formula for these extra grabs can be found here. Your fluctuations are probably due to the multipliers we've had recently.

This post has been edited by pumpkinking0192: Jun 10 2013, 03:12 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

CoverArtistAudre...
post Jun 10 2013, 03:12 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 198 876

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jun 10 2013, 04:11 AM) *
Some Exploration Pokemon stay for more tasks than just the one in which you have to heal them, based on the storyline of the Exploration. But if it sticks around even after you've finished the Exploration, that's definitely a glitch and you should report it.

Every day, everyone gets 6 Shelter grabs, plus 4 per Shelter Pass they own, multiplied by any multiplier that may be in effect. You also get extra grabs (which are also multiplied) based on how many interactions you've done that day. The exact formula for these extra grabs can be found here.

Thank you! I got so confused. :C
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:26 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.