Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New server, domain, and forum restructuring
Kijame
post Sep 12 2015, 11:26 AM
Post #81

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 84 928

Pokemon Sapphire Team

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Sep 12 2015, 04:42 PM) *
QUOTE(Vande @ Sep 12 2015, 04:04 PM) *
Is there any update on the only being able to see the welcome to nginx?

This. Having to use a proxy to enter the site/forums is already bad enough...

Yeah, especially when the proxy eventually shows the nginx message too noes.gif

Another site I'm on also uses nginx but I've never had it be an issue aside from the occasional bad gateway error noes.gif

--------------------
~ I probably won't post much (or at least not in areas where it increases my postcount). ~
~ I'm just here for GPX+, ~
~ You may also find me on other sites under the same name, mainly UniCreatures & ClickCritters. ~

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vande
post Sep 12 2015, 11:48 AM
Post #82

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Lucky my mobile net is working. When I was on phone wifi in the house though it didn't work.

--------------------

+Quote Post

watchingmidnight
post Sep 12 2015, 12:25 PM
Post #83

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 229 467

Active Squad

Didn't see anything in the last page or two mentioning what i'm seeing now:
I basically can't interact with anything. If I open up the berry feeder, I get a pokemon or egg, but when I click to interact it says "There was an error; please try again later." every single time (or almost every single time).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Sep 12 2015, 12:38 PM
Post #84

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(watchingmidnight @ Sep 12 2015, 06:25 PM) *
Didn't see anything in the last page or two mentioning what i'm seeing now:
I basically can't interact with anything. If I open up the berry feeder, I get a pokemon or egg, but when I click to interact it says "There was an error; please try again later." every single time (or almost every single time).

I dunno what could be causing that, except that you're somehow opening a list you've already opened. Try setting the users list to 'ordered randomly'. If that doesn't work, you should make a separate thread for this issue.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ChibiNinja
post Sep 12 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #85

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 120

Active Squad

So...any update on the stuff I mentioned before? The entire main site is still basically unusable for me. I can see it, but it taunts me - I can't actually DO anything!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kijame
post Sep 12 2015, 02:32 PM
Post #86

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 928

Pokemon Sapphire Team

Soon I'll be out of functioning proxies, sooner or later the evil nginx 404 eats them all up noes.gif I've gone through a bunch the last day or two. But sadly I can't think of anything to help either. Normally no news is good news but I'm getting really anxious about this.

--------------------
~ I probably won't post much (or at least not in areas where it increases my postcount). ~
~ I'm just here for GPX+, ~
~ You may also find me on other sites under the same name, mainly UniCreatures & ClickCritters. ~

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Sep 12 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #87

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I can't use the site at all on this computer. I can only use mobile on my phone. Is this going to be fixed? The site just won't load at all.

Edit: Ok it worked when I clicked on the link in the first post of this thread just not when I typed it in.

This post has been edited by Psychai: Sep 12 2015, 05:30 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Sep 12 2015, 07:25 PM
Post #88

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 532

My Pokemans

Well I can access both the forums and the main site form the desktop now. I was able to do this by going to the properties of my network connection and unchecking the option for Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then clearing ALL of my browsing data in Chrome since it is the one I use. Once that was done I retyped the new site address and it showed up properly. (Note: Re-enabling the IPv6 setting on the connection properties and trying to access the site again caused the message to show up again until I disabled it and cleared the browser once more.)

I decided to try this because a quick peak at the entry for gpx.plus in my dns showed that it was the only connection that had two separate entries, one for IPv6 (AAAA Record) and one for IPv4.

--------------------

+Quote Post

LazyCharmander
post Sep 12 2015, 07:27 PM
Post #89

Super Mario Sunshine 24/7
Group Icon

Member No.: 158 171

Eevees I like

Hi there! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm getting forced logged out every like half hour or sooner. Maybe it was because I wasn't logged in on the forums as I should have already been logged in?

--------------------
-------

I take breaks sometimes from GPXPlus so sorry if I'm not on a lot.
+Quote Post

Zynn
post Sep 12 2015, 07:38 PM
Post #90

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 504

Master Common Sense

QUOTE(Lilium Alice @ Sep 12 2015, 04:25 PM) *
Well I can access both the forums and the main site form the desktop now. I was able to do this by going to the properties of my network connection and unchecking the option for Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then clearing ALL of my browsing data in Chrome since it is the one I use. Once that was done I retyped the new site address and it showed up properly. (Note: Re-enabling the IPv6 setting on the connection properties and trying to access the site again caused the message to show up again until I disabled it and cleared the browser once more.)

I decided to try this because a quick peak at the entry for gpx.plus in my dns showed that it was the only connection that had two separate entries, one for IPv6 (AAAA Record) and one for IPv4.

Your solution made me wonder if I just needed to clear my cache and such. I did so, and cleared cookies and all of that, and I'm no longer getting the nginx.com redirect. I still can't access my Index or the Main site, though.

Most annoying problem dealth with, onto the next. happy.gif Thanks for the mental poke!

--------------------
If you happen to read this, clicks are always appreciated & returned. Thanks! wave.gif

Lovely Flalavoir & Lasolia Sprites made by Bonnie Clyde. Follow Flalavoir to her Sprite Boutique!
Beautiful Avatar & Banner made by Cycloneblaze in....

+Quote Post

Layn
post Sep 12 2015, 07:50 PM
Post #91

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 353

Active Squad

QUOTE(Psychai @ Sep 12 2015, 06:28 PM) *
I can't use the site at all on this computer. I can only use mobile on my phone. Is this going to be fixed? The site just won't load at all.

Edit: Ok it worked when I clicked on the link in the first post of this thread just not when I typed it in.

I actually have the opposite problem! I can view the site on my laptop, and with my phone when I'm on my house wireless network, but as soon as I turn off the wireless connection on the phone and switch to the 3g network, it won't load at all.

And the index page still is not working. Which is annoying because I tend to only get exploration items when visiting the index page on the mobile site.
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Sep 12 2015, 07:58 PM
Post #92

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Lilium Alice @ Sep 13 2015, 01:25 AM) *

It also worked for me, so I'll be saving my proxy for some emergency. Thank you. happy.gif

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Zynn
post Sep 12 2015, 08:14 PM
Post #93

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 504

Master Common Sense

And I just realized I'll have a new problem when I reach the end of my current exploration. I've never been able to end an Exploration on the Mobile site. I have no clue why. Any time I try to end an Exploration I will get an error message. I have to switch to the Main site to fnish, which I currently can't do. Which means I'm all but stuck for the forseeable future.... sad.gif

--------------------
If you happen to read this, clicks are always appreciated & returned. Thanks! wave.gif

Lovely Flalavoir & Lasolia Sprites made by Bonnie Clyde. Follow Flalavoir to her Sprite Boutique!
Beautiful Avatar & Banner made by Cycloneblaze in....

+Quote Post

Munchlax
post Sep 12 2015, 08:48 PM
Post #94

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 953

Active Squad

Lilium Alice - Wow! Thank you! I was completely stunned to see the page and forum load at last after following your method.

It looks like the SWSH is still planned to start tonight even though the site is borked somewhat. Really pleased your suggestion works at the moment. sweat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Volmise
post Sep 12 2015, 08:51 PM
Post #95

.:Light Up The Night:.
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 388

.:Fireflies:.

QUOTE(Lilium Alice @ Sep 12 2015, 08:25 PM) *

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been unable to access the site since the move and was insanely close to ripping my hair out. Cyclone posted your solution in the IRC and amazingly it worked for me! <3

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Sep 12 2015, 09:27 PM
Post #96

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 532

My Pokemans

I'm glad I was able to help!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Champion Garrett
post Sep 12 2015, 09:49 PM
Post #97

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 147 808

Active Squad

QUOTE(Psychai @ Sep 12 2015, 03:28 PM) *

Funny, I have the opposite problem. I can use the site on my laptop, but on my phone on Safari and Chrome today I get that awful nginx virus or whatever.
+Quote Post

betamod
post Sep 12 2015, 11:25 PM
Post #98

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 574

Active Squad

I'm not sure if this is a server issue or what but none of the eggs I've hatched for the SWSH have registered in my shine recorder. I started collecting after the reset yesterday.

I'm waiting to see if any eggs I pick up today will count but this is kind of a big bummer since I hatched 18 Duskulls yesterday but I still can't take advantage of the Honey+ bonus today ;-;

Update: Just hatched my first egg that I picked up today and it counted towards my shiny hunt. Now I'm just confused, was it fixed but all my eggs from yesterday didn't count? Or did it not actually start until today?

This post has been edited by betamod: Sep 12 2015, 11:37 PM

--------------------
SN achievement is 61/75! I'm getting close!
+Quote Post

AdmiralPerry
post Sep 13 2015, 12:00 AM
Post #99

Assassin by Association
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 925

My Guards

QUOTE(betamod @ Sep 13 2015, 12:25 AM) *
I'm not sure if this is a server issue or what but none of the eggs I've hatched for the SWSH have registered in my shine recorder. I started collecting after the reset yesterday.

I'm waiting to see if any eggs I pick up today will count but this is kind of a big bummer since I hatched 18 Duskulls yesterday but I still can't take advantage of the Honey+ bonus today ;-;

Update: Just hatched my first egg that I picked up today and it counted towards my shiny hunt. Now I'm just confused, was it fixed but all my eggs from yesterday didn't count? Or did it not actually start until today?

It should've started after reset on 9/12--sounds like you might've accidentally started a day early.

--------------------
Got no place to run, got no place to hide...

Many thanks to the awesome Doctor Octopus for this overworld march!

Click for parties! (click to show)

My Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

betamod
post Sep 13 2015, 12:29 AM
Post #100

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(AdmiralPerry @ Sep 12 2015, 10:00 PM) *
QUOTE(betamod @ Sep 13 2015, 12:25 AM) *

It should've started after reset on 9/12--sounds like you might've accidentally started a day early.

AFTER the reset.... of course. Operator error, my bad! I really need to pay attention to things better.

Thank you for clearing it up for me, though!

--------------------
SN achievement is 61/75! I'm getting close!
+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 06:36 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.