Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Ariento
post Oct 25 2016, 12:29 AM
Post #401

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 245 205

Active Squad

Blaaargh, I couldn't stay awake until I got into bed, and now I can't sleep. I should have been asleep 3 hours ago...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Oct 25 2016, 01:22 AM
Post #402

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Dark Souls 3 DLC is out for PC finishing the download now and then it's pure bliss

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Oct 25 2016, 10:14 AM
Post #403

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Hello everyone!!

Ok so here we go for the french names! in Italy we still have the English names, but French don't get tbe jokes, so they have their own names. This is pretty big so sorry for that.

names translations (click to show)

This post has been edited by Shaoo: Oct 25 2016, 10:23 AM

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Leorobin
post Oct 25 2016, 10:25 AM
Post #404

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 462

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tulaash @ Oct 23 2016, 07:25 PM) *
we got 1st with a final score of 90.8. I think that's the highest that we've ever gotten before!

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Oct 24 2016, 09:31 AM) *
Ugh, my roommate keeps leaving her stuff on my desk and it is so annoying. Just because I go home on the weekends doesn't give her the right to use my desk as her personal storage space. Any ideas how to make her stop?

Congratulation Tuulash, those are good news indeed. ^^

I'd just grab them and place them wherever they aren't in your way. If she doesn't matter about your space (asming you've told her) then the things she puts on your desk aren't really important for her either. I won't say trash them as it would be harder to cohabitate, but just dropping on her bed or putting them randomly on top of her stuff would be a good way to drive the message.
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Oct 25 2016, 12:31 PM
Post #405

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shaoo @ Oct 25 2016, 11:14 AM) *
Hello everyone!!

In Italy we still have the English names

I actually know that-I had to google it for a couple friends who had a Pokemon question on their Hetalia ask account. Found out that Germans have their own set of names, but the Italians use the English ones. Pretty interesting.

Personal shit (click to show)

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Oct 25 2016, 02:23 PM
Post #406

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I don't know what it is with today, but I am horribly tired. I just want to sleep for the next three days. And nights. Maybe just make it a week.

I'm just sitting in the library for now, not doing much. It's kind of a nice time to relax, if I didn't have so much to do. However, the nice people at Starbucks weren't busy and decided to use me as a guinea pig for drinks. Which is always fun. So I have a strawberry steamer, which basically tastes like a strawberries and creme frap, but warm.

Not sure what to stick with for the Poke Hunt. I was thinking of Charizard or Togekiss originally, but now I might lean towards Dragonite. I'm just not sure.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Oct 25 2016, 06:25 PM
Post #407

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Oct 24 2016, 05:31 PM) *
Ugh, my roommate keeps leaving her stuff on my desk and it is so annoying. Just because I go home on the weekends doesn't give her the right to use my desk as her personal storage space. Any ideas how to make her stop?

Hm ask her, and if that doesn't work just claim your space I guess o_o

------------------------------------
QUOTE(Shaoo @ Oct 25 2016, 05:14 PM) *
Hello everyone!!

Ok so here we go for the french names! in Italy we still have the English names, but French don't get tbe jokes, so they have their own names. This is pretty big so sorry for that.

Those new names are cool oh.gif
Some of them are WAY better than the English names tbh

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Leorobin
post Oct 25 2016, 09:57 PM
Post #408

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 462

Active Squad

Almost forgot to finish today's task, luckily I just got it. The french names are amusing.
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Oct 25 2016, 10:20 PM
Post #409

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Today has generally been a tiring day. Work got super busy at a few points today so I was exhausted when I got home. I barely had the energy to eat my supper and I took a short power nap.

Finished the Scavenger Hunt task early this morning, I used a Makuhita today. I did plan on using a Scraggy but they disappeared from the Shelter. Oh well, at least I finished the task, making it 11/11 tasks completed.

Not having much luck getting good IVd Flying types. I do have a 140IV Charmander in my party that I can use once I get to level it up for Charizard. It probably won't get me first place but its better than nothing.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 25 2016, 10:20 PM
Post #410

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Oct 24 2016, 11:31 AM) *

The next time you come back,and her stuff is there, warn her that the NEXT time you find her stuff where it doesn't belong, you will throw it away. Then, follow through if needed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Oct 25 2016, 11:35 PM
Post #411

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I'm loving the Halloween event happening on Pokemon Go!! I've got four new dex entries today, boosting my dex to 127 grin.gif With the appearance rate of some 'spooky' Pokemon increased and the candy earned by catching Pokemon increased, I managed to catch enough Drowzee, Cubone and Gastly this morning to fully evolve them all. And then with the decreased steps needed with your buddy Pokemon, I evolved my Rhyhorn cat.gif Gonna do lots of walking for my buddy Pokemon over the next few days to fully take advantage of this event ^^

@Shaoo, those French names are great! xD Thanks for sharing ^^

I'm also having no luck finding anything decent for the Pokehunt. I already have the Sky Plate, so I think I'll just be content with 2nd or 3rd place this week.

Edit: Oh and the Malachite Mages are having a banner making contest...feel free to come over and vote!

This post has been edited by eevee64: Oct 25 2016, 11:38 PM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Oct 25 2016, 11:44 PM
Post #412

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Oct 25 2016, 12:23 PM) *
I don't know what it is with today, but I am horribly tired. I just want to sleep for the next three days. And nights. Maybe just make it a week.
Have you tried sleep hypnosis? It lulls you to sleep and you get a REALLY good night's sleep. Also I found a view youtube videos with like 5 hours of relaxing video game music that I used to listen to with earphones in my ear. It kept me awake and focused, and it let me relax before I went to bed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 26 2016, 05:30 AM
Post #413

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shaoo @ Oct 25 2016, 05:14 PM) *
Hello everyone!!

Thank you very much for posting these, I really enjoyed reading through it!
Some are clever, I always like knowing what the names are inspired by.

I'm hoping that today will be a relaxed and quiet day, it's my day off and this is a welcome break in my hectic week.
Planning to do some shopping later.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

arliona
post Oct 26 2016, 09:50 AM
Post #414

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 136 687

Active Squad

The heating in my bedroom gave out. Today's weather forecast says it will rain tonight, with snow mixed in. I hope my landlord can help me fix this quickly, but I'm afraid we'll have to order a new heater. It's a good thing this happened before real winter kicked in!

Does the SuMo demo decide it will be day/night at random? It gave me night at noom today, for the first time.

--------------------

+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Oct 26 2016, 10:17 AM
Post #415

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

It has been a bit stressful these past few weeks, but I am pulling through. I got my report card today and I was pleasantly surprised to see I got all A´s last quarter.

Also, I have been thinking about making trinkets for December, but will the staff allow me to submit some when December rolls around? I consider myself good at working pixel level, but I do not know if they allow all people to submit a trinket or only certain groups?

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 26 2016, 11:52 AM
Post #416

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(arliona @ Oct 26 2016, 10:50 AM) *

The heating in my bedroom gave out. Today's weather forecast says it will rain tonight, with snow mixed in. I hope my landlord can help me fix this quickly, but I'm afraid we'll have to order a new heater. It's a good thing this happened before real winter kicked in!

Does the SuMo demo decide it will be day/night at random? It gave me night at noom today, for the first time.

Yeah, it's completely random if it'll be night/day. Though you can change it manually in the demo at any time by softresetting if you don't like night during the day, or day at night.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 26 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #417

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Oct 26 2016, 12:35 AM) *
I'm loving the Halloween event happening on Pokemon Go!! I've got four new dex entries today, boosting my dex to 127 grin.gif With the appearance rate of some 'spooky' Pokemon increased and the candy earned by catching Pokemon increased, I managed to catch enough Drowzee, Cubone and Gastly this morning to fully evolve them all. And then with the decreased steps needed with your buddy Pokemon, I evolved my Rhyhorn cat.gif Gonna do lots of walking for my buddy Pokemon over the next few days to fully take advantage of this event ^^

@Shaoo, those French names are great! xD Thanks for sharing ^^

I'm also having no luck finding anything decent for the Pokehunt. I already have the Sky Plate, so I think I'll just be content with 2nd or 3rd place this week.

Edit: Oh and the Malachite Mages are having a banner making contest...feel free to come over and vote!

I'm loving the event too. It seems the Meowth line and the Cubone line have increased spawn rates too, so the only apooky line I can't fully evolve at the moment is the Gastly line. Haven't gotten enough buddy candy for my Kabuto yet, but it shouldn't be too long.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Munchlax
post Oct 26 2016, 03:49 PM
Post #418

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 953

Active Squad

I dreamt I logged into GPX on Halloween and it was a x5 day. I sat in my chair and said, "What a treat! Have we ever had a x5 day?" It made me nervous because I got the sense that it was a last day blowout or something. When I woke up, I actually tried to remember if we even had a x4 at all this year.

The talk of a Halloween event on Pokemon Go is making me want to see if the GPS is working again on the app but I don't know. I don't see myself walking around town with my tablet in hand wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Oct 26 2016, 08:39 PM
Post #419

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

Page 22 best page
Someone remind me to finish this exploration I'm on before too long, I started it and have done nothing since bucktooth.gif I've seriously been so busy with college this year, it's crazy that week 8 (of 12) is gone by already.

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Oct 26 2016, 04:17 PM) *
Also, I have been thinking about making trinkets for December, but will the staff allow me to submit some when December rolls around? I consider myself good at working pixel level, but I do not know if they allow all people to submit a trinket or only certain groups?

Submissions will probably be opened in mid-November through into December for Dec trinkets only. You can't submit general trinkets anymore anyways.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 27 2016, 08:41 AM
Post #420

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sun/Moon (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 10:15 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.