Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
eevee64
post May 9 2017, 10:48 AM
Post #201

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(NefariousKing @ May 3 2017, 05:00 AM) *
QUOTE(Hatake Kakashi @ May 2 2017, 03:19 PM) *
QUOTE(NefariousKing @ May 2 2017, 04:02 PM) *
Also I'm really looking forward to Fire Emblem Echoes coming out in two weeks!
Can't wait to leave Fates behind, what a train wreck it was. facepalm.gif

fates was my first experience in the fire emblem games. i liked it a lot, but i guess i haven't played any other installments to be able to properly comment. there was a lot of awful shit in it, however (ahem, that one f!corrin outfit...). i literally bought all 3 games and dlc just because i fell in love with xander smirk.gif.

My first experience was with Awakening, which lend to playing and purchasing some of the older games.
With Fates I was unhappy with it's execution of the story and character development. It was a step forward in gameplay and two steps back in story compared to Awakening, in my opinion at least.

Fates also divided a lot of the community when it first release because of the... questionable content it had... that was not a fun time. =A=

I'd definitely recommend playing Awakening if you like Fates. happy.gif

My first Fire Emblem game was also Awakening, and I loved it so much cat.gif I've also started playing some of the older games, but haven't actually finished them ^^" I still enjoyed Fates, not as much as Awakening though. I've only finished Birthright...got 4 chapters left in Conquest, and then time for Revelations! Not sure that's going to be done before Echoes :P

My bf has started me watching Doctor Who, and I'm loving it grin.gif Something I've wanted to start watching for a long time, just never gotten around to it.

Managed to take my lovebird's eggs out of her nest for a quick inspection yesterday...looks like 5/6 of them have babies in them ^^" I'm going to be very busy raising those little guys in a couple of weeks!

Edit: Also thanks for those who are breeding Jangmo-o! I ended up being busy on the weekend and completely forgot about the distributions ^^" Was hoping for Tapu Lele, but super happy to be finding plenty of Jangmo-o eggs in the shelter happy.gif doesn't help writing reminders about the distributions in your diary when you're not home to read it haha

This post has been edited by eevee64: May 9 2017, 10:52 AM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Makeltos
post May 9 2017, 11:57 AM
Post #202

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Member No.: 222 377

Active Squad

QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 8 2017, 11:06 AM) *
QUOTE(Makeltos @ May 8 2017, 04:38 PM) *
I'm stuck at task 7 of the Summon the Hero exploration, all because I'm missing an Escape Rope. Oh well, I hope I get one soon.

Wouldn't Purchase Power from the Pass Shop do the trick?

Unfortunately no. The Prize Shop is not affected by the Purchase Power, and it's the only section where you can buy the ropes.

QUOTE(eevee64 @ May 9 2017, 10:48 AM) *
Edit: Also thanks for those who are breeding Jangmo-o! I ended up being busy on the weekend and completely forgot about the distributions ^^" Was hoping for Tapu Lele, but super happy to be finding plenty of Jangmo-o eggs in the shelter happy.gif doesn't help writing reminders about the distributions in your diary when you're not home to read it haha

*facepalm* LOL

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post May 9 2017, 12:06 PM
Post #203

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

I could be wrong about the cooldown thing. I remember that it was true in 2011, which was when I last tried it, but that was obviously a very long time ago and things could have changed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jade
post May 9 2017, 12:13 PM
Post #204

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

QUOTE(eevee64 @ May 9 2017, 08:48 AM) *

I forget the distributions all the time xD I even put reminders on my phone and STILL forget.

Waaah I want the voting to end so we can see what we are hunting! I always love the SWSH, it's one of of my favorite events.

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Charming Evil Sp...
post May 9 2017, 03:53 PM
Post #205

High-Speed Type
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 74 449

Active Squad

Completed both special explorations this month, grabbed Zapdos and Zekrom. I also managed to barely get the Speed Reader achievement. Most of the three hours was waiting for users to feed Wooper, but I managed to get to the "find the exploration item" with fifteen minutes to spare. I finished clicking every single user online today and then some, and got the item with just over a minute left.

I'm going to attempt the "complete three explorations in one day" achievement now since there's a bit of time left.

EDIT:

Not only did I get that, I also found a shiny Zorua while looking for a Poké Hunt 'mon. Today was pretty great.

This post has been edited by Charming Evil Spirit: May 9 2017, 06:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 9 2017, 08:40 PM
Post #206

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Geno took Azriel to see guardians of the galaxy today with one of his friends from work. His first movie theater movie and he loved it. He got a groot head popcorn bowl and an icee. He was using the chair as a slide. They went to the early showing and there was a bunch of kids about his age there. He had a blast. I start my new job tomorrow. Looking forward to it and nervous. Takes me awhile to get used to people and my job.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 9 2017, 08:52 PM
Post #207

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 10 2017, 02:40 AM) *
Geno took Azriel to see guardians of the galaxy today with one of his friends from work. His first movie theater movie and he loved it. He got a groot head popcorn bowl and an icee. He was using the chair as a slide. They went to the early showing and there was a bunch of kids about his age there. He had a blast. I start my new job tomorrow. Looking forward to it and nervous. Takes me awhile to get used to people and my job.

Glad he had a good time happy.gif I hope he enjoyed the film! I still need to go see it at some point.

Good luck for tomorrow, too! I've just sent off an application for a couple other jobs. Once I've gotten SOMETHING I can work out my finances and get a night time job if I have to (maybe bar work or something, to help me by)

I managed to complete DOTW and the Resh/Zek exploration, and I'm up to date with the new eggs and Pokémon, so it's back to doing the Arceus happy.gif

Decided I'm staying up all night tonight because the last few days I've been waking UP at 3pm.. which I can't keep doing. I'm hopefully seeing the room I'm more or less moving into later on today, so I'm hoping I get it. It'll be one HUGE issue crossed off my list!

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 10 2017, 01:04 AM
Post #208

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Well I finally decided to start up dotw again. Cause I have SEVERAL plates ready to use, and finally got all the Unown so I have no rush..... unless Alola Pokemon get explorations next month lol

I still need to do Burning Desire just once, just to have completed them all.... maybe after I use up my complete plates. Just so my Pokedex is filled up a bit more.
Unfortunately it'll never be 100% complete though cause the battling here is too hard for somebody like me to understand apparently, so Furfrou formes will be locked out for me forever.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 10 2017, 01:11 AM
Post #209

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Charming Evil Spirit @ May 9 2017, 10:53 PM) *
Completed both special explorations this month, grabbed Zapdos and Zekrom. I also managed to barely get the Speed Reader achievement. Most of the three hours was waiting for users to feed Wooper, but I managed to get to the "find the exploration item" with fifteen minutes to spare. I finished clicking every single user online today and then some, and got the item with just over a minute left.

I'm going to attempt the "complete three explorations in one day" achievement now since there's a bit of time left.

EDIT:
Not only did I get that, I also found a shiny Zorua while looking for a Poké Hunt 'mon. Today was pretty great.

Wow, congratulations!

I would love to buy another Dreidel from the prize shop but I am short with 8 prize points.
Is there anything I haven't thought of that could earn me these before the plus runs out?
I think the prize plus will be gone the same moment when the weekly poke hunt prizes are given out.

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ May 10 2017, 08:04 AM) *
I still need to do Burning Desire just once, just to have completed them all.... maybe after I use up my complete plates. Just so my Pokedex is filled up a bit more.
Unfortunately it'll never be 100% complete though cause the battling here is too hard for somebody like me to understand apparently, so Furfrou formes will be locked out for me forever.

I am having trouble with getting the combs as well. Got two currently.
Last time I tried getting the third one I was lucky with the first 4 opponents but the Mega Guardevoir of the champ crushed my whole team. pinch.gif

This post has been edited by Eponadis: May 10 2017, 01:16 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Makeltos
post May 10 2017, 10:00 AM
Post #210

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Member No.: 222 377

Active Squad

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 9 2017, 08:40 PM) *
Geno took Azriel to see guardians of the galaxy today with one of his friends from work. His first movie theater movie and he loved it. He got a groot head popcorn bowl and an icee. He was using the chair as a slide. They went to the early showing and there was a bunch of kids about his age there. He had a blast.

I'm glad he had so much fun.

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 9 2017, 08:40 PM) *
I start my new job tomorrow. Looking forward to it and nervous. Takes me awhile to get used to people and my job.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck!

QUOTE(x Sam @ May 9 2017, 08:52 PM) *
Good luck for tomorrow, too! I've just sent off an application for a couple other jobs. Once I've gotten SOMETHING I can work out my finances and get a night time job if I have to (maybe bar work or something, to help me by)

Good luck with your applications!

QUOTE(x Sam @ May 9 2017, 08:52 PM) *
I'm hopefully seeing the room I'm more or less moving into later on today, so I'm hoping I get it. It'll be one HUGE issue crossed off my list!

Fingers crossed here. wink.gif

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ May 10 2017, 01:04 AM) *

I ended doing a spreadsheet with the NPC pokemon and experimenting with various pokemon teams, writing down the pokemon who were more effective against the opponent's. I managed to get 6 out of 9 combs. Still having problems to get the Matron, Dandy and Debutante combs.

To the mothers out there... Happy Mothers Day!

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

dragonite101
post May 10 2017, 12:34 PM
Post #211

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 247 727

Active Squad

I hope I get Lele!
+Quote Post

NefariousKing
post May 10 2017, 12:46 PM
Post #212

absolutely reprehensible behavior
Group Icon

Member No.: 176 544

Fiendish Delights

QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 10 2017, 01:11 AM) *
I would love to buy another Dreidel from the prize shop but I am short with 8 prize points.
Is there anything I haven't thought of that could earn me these before the plus runs out?
I think the prize plus will be gone the same moment when the weekly poke hunt prizes are given out.

Beside site events I think the only other way to get some prize points is through the VS Seeker, but that's a huge gamble.
You'll need to win the Diamond division 4 times to get the 8 you need. That's 1,000,000 points or more for entry fees.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 10 2017, 07:36 PM
Post #213

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(dragonite101 @ May 10 2017, 01:34 PM) *
I hope I get Lele!

I am so sorry, but the event is already over. Tapu Lele was given out on the 6th. sad.gif

Good luck with the next one, though!

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 10 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #214

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

It was ok today. Lots of talking. I don't start til the 20th so I have a week of vacation. Good thing I still have a week left of vacation at my old job that's going to pay out. I get paid every two weeks at this job so I have to adjust bill payments.

I hope you find a job soon, Sam!

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 11 2017, 07:25 AM
Post #215

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(NefariousKing @ May 10 2017, 07:46 PM) *
QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 10 2017, 01:11 AM) *

Beside site events I think the only other way to get some prize points is through the VS Seeker, but that's a huge gamble.
You'll need to win the Diamond division 4 times to get the 8 you need. That's 1,000,000 points or more for entry fees.

Wow, that's sure expensive but at least theoretically possible. Thanks for letting me know.
I will have to wait for another prize plus though. Should remember to keep enough points at hand all the time.

@Amberfunk: Enjoy your vacation!

This post has been edited by Eponadis: May 11 2017, 07:27 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 11 2017, 11:18 AM
Post #216

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

SO I accidentally just got shiny alola rattata... so I changed THAT vote to Drampa xD So now its Drampa, Mimikyu and Jango (I am so naming my shiny Jango whenever I get one).

this is the irony of the ages. Rattata has always been a bit easy for me to get. when doing the "get a specifically natured rattata" achievement (and this was before pass powers allowed you to influence nature), I ended up getting two shinies while doing so - and it didn't even take that many eggs to do it either!

And now, I just randomly grab an alola egg so the eggs in my party would all hatch roughly at the same time and she hatched shiny! I dunno what it is about rattata but they sure do like me when it comes to being shiny xD

Edit: Oh gosh, I just thought of this - I wonder, once all the gen 7 are released, if we are gonna do a dress up comepetition with them! That would be fun

This post has been edited by Jade: May 11 2017, 12:07 PM

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post May 11 2017, 02:56 PM
Post #217

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

Wow, hatched shiny Drampa and Jangmo-o today! Kinda wished one of them had been tomorrow, though - I need one more Draco Shard and didn't get it.

Still, can't complain. Shinies!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post May 11 2017, 03:23 PM
Post #218

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

So my girlfriend and I were both hit with the Depression™ these past few days so idk man just chilling comforting the bae and vice versa u.u also trying to catch up with game grumps which is why I missed out on lele >> very thankful for the jangmo-o breeders tho. You all are the heroes gpx needs but doesn't deserve.

My nine(?!?!?!?) year anniversary of using this site just passes so hey cool that's great, right?

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 11 2017, 10:59 PM
Post #219

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Oops, forgot to vote for the SWSH. Looks like I'm going to go after Alola Vulpix, I have an Alola Sandshrew hunt going and Grimer doesn't interest me so Vulpix it is. Can't wait for the weekend so I can grab eggs happy.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 11 2017, 11:05 PM
Post #220

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

Huh. My 147 IV Tyranitar only pulled a Rank 2. And I needed that Shard too. Oh well.0

--------------------
+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 07:16 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.