Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of December (2021)
Darth Krytie
post Nov 30 2021, 08:57 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Hello Everyone! The end of the year already! Amazing. Congratulations to Malachite for winning this month's Shiny Hunt. Congrats, also, to everyone who hatched a shiny. Is anyone playing Shining Pearl and Brilliant Diamond? Are you looking forward to more news on Pokémon Legends: Arceus?

Note: There are plenty of events during December so please check out our December Event Post.

This Month's Explorations:

King of the Temple: Regigigas

Mansion of the Gods: Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus

A Trio of Trials: Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion

Three Singing Chatot: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres

Staff Birthdays: Rhapsody (Dec 30th)

Trinkets: December Trinkets are active! As a reminder, the first trinket box opened every day during December will have 4 guaranteed December Trinkets.

Switch News:

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Mewi if you have save data from Let's Go: Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee by talking to a NPC in Floraroma.

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Jirachi if you have save data from Sword or Shield

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Manaphy egg once you can access Mystery Gifts in game by selecting "Get Via Internet" (Expire Feb 22)

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a special Platinum outfit once you can access Mystery Gifts in game by selecting "Get Via Internet" (Expire Feb 22)

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup statues once you can access Mystery Gifts by using the code: BDSPUNDERGR0UND (Expire May 21, 2022)

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Nov 30 2021, 11:55 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

<3 And that's a wrap, everyone. <3

But not just any wrap, but a G R E E N wrap.

Malachites, we've done it.
We have D O N E it

This day marks our FIRST and ONLY year where we've managed to get a FULL YEAR IN GREEN, thank you very much!

We had been dormant for so, SOOO long. How long you ask? THREE FULL YEARS WITHOUT A SINGLE SWSH IN OUR BAGS, and yet we've managed to turn the table around and not only win one, but S I X, consecutively.

So heck yeah! We all deserve a big round of applause and a huge hug because we worked hard for this achievement, so CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! Without your help, we wouldn't have been here, so THANK YOU.

As always, expect a little something in a few days -wink wink nudge nudge-. Would have loved to gave it to y'all today, but it's been a little hectic over where I am so... I'm sorry, but it might need to wait a little bit :'D

In the meantime, tho', let us REJOICE and CELEBRATE this huge achievement!

°~° ----------------------------------------------- °~°

And now to our Mods.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

SERIOUSLY.

I know I didn't have enough time to properly express my GRATITUDE for making Changing Seasons a reality, so here is yet again another small segment for me to talk about that.

Because, and this doesn't go only for the mods but for everyone who signed up (68 DIFFERENT signatures if I recall correctly, like WOAH), THIS SWSH is a clear example of where we can go when we all team up and try to reach for a common goal. YOU made it possible, YOU allowed this to happen, and the importance of that CANNOT be overstated!

Of course, we wouldn't have been able to get so far without our deer (heehee) mods, because they also HELPED US IN GETTING WHAT WE WANTED, so again, THANK YOU.

Now, let's keep on trying for more thematic SWSH, shall we? grin.gif

Remember that if you ever want to suggest some, you can always send me a PM and I'll add it to the list! grin.gif

ALSO don't forget that if you wish to have more than 3 or 4 choices, it might be better to transform that idea into an event of its own, which again, mods are allowing us to pitch in with our ideas! And if you don't remember, you can post them in here!

So, again, THANK YOU ALL.

°~° ----------------------------------------------- °~°

For a third message... HI EVERYONE WE ARE IN DECEMBER NOW!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I must admit, I am not much for Christmas especially, but December has always been a really important month for me, alongside November, so I just get this huge OOMPH of energy you know?

And sometimes I just hybernate through all December woops.

ANYWAY.
EVENTS!
YAY!
AND DREIDEL TOO?!?!?!

OH BOY IS THIS THE RESURGENCE OF THE PROPHET OF THE DREIDEL (AKA: Rookie going C R A Z Y over the Dreidel while roleplaying as if they are a prophet on Discord)?!?!?!
?!?!?!?!
Answer to that is maybe because real life is also a thing... BUT BESIDES THAT I SMELL A YES IN THE FUTURE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PREPARE YOURSELF GPX CHANNEL FROM DISCORD, BECAUSE ROOKIE IS COMING YOUR WAY (this is when you imagine that gif with elmo surrounded by fire)

ANYWAY!
Hope everyone has a NICE December! And if you ever need to talk to anyone, my inbox is always open! grin.gif
Whether it is for christmas spirit or for selfish reasons or just because it's another month, let's ALL celebrate this time! <3

This post has been edited by Rookie Roo: Nov 30 2021, 11:58 PM

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Dec 1 2021, 12:01 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

Terrakion... this time will be the best yet, I can feel it.

I hope everyone has the opportunity to share this winter holiday season with family, friends both new and old.

Regards,
-TM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post Dec 1 2021, 12:03 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

Oooh, very cool new Pokemon form added to the site! Definitely not a form I expected to be added. I'm a big fan of it.

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

Moonlit
post Dec 1 2021, 12:12 AM
Post #5

Go-with-the-flow Private
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 198

Private Army

All of the switch news lmfao

It's December, and that means while I have time to be on GPX, it will be after most of the events have occurred. Well, maybe I'll actually be able to get to some explorations this month OR I might finally actually finish Shining Pearl

--------------------

Pal Pad for daily clicks, or otherwise. (132/135)
Follow me on Twitter? @Anthimonymous

Art (click to show)

I Love You Kelsey <3 (click to show)

GPX Groups (click to show)

Rookie (click to show)

~ VDex ~
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Dec 1 2021, 12:24 AM
Post #6

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

I'm looking forward to a busy month. And completing my Pokedex on Shining Pearl so I can proceed to camp in front of legendaries and reset for hours.

Good luck to everyone in the event, scavenger hunt, and exchange this month!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Laikari
post Dec 1 2021, 08:22 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 231 314

Active Squad

"In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Jirachi if you have save data from Let's Go: Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee by talking to a NPC in Floraroma.

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Mew if you have save data from Sword or Shield"

It's actually the other way around happy.gif
+Quote Post

timeerkat
post Dec 1 2021, 05:01 PM
Post #8

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 515

bulbasaur army

oh.gif We.....we did it? Holy cow! Congrats, fellow Malachites! This is amazing! Congrats to everyone who hatched a shiny during the contest, too!

Gonna have to decide what I want to throw into the exchange this year. I usually did shiny legendaries to try and get shiny Articuno, but I got one of those this year so I need to figure out what to go after next.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.