Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of January (2022)
Darth Krytie
post Dec 31 2021, 11:19 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Hello lovelies! Happy New Year! May everyone's 2022 be happy, safe, and filled with joy and Pokémon! We hope you enjoyed our December Events and the New Year's Raffle! Congrats, also, to everyone who participated in last month's bimonthly scavenger hunt!

Is everyone looking forward to Pokémon Legends: Arceus coming out later this month? Please, remember to put spoilers behind tags.

This Month's Explorations:

Needing a Friend: Jirachi

The Quiet Forest: Celebi

Diamonds Are Forever: Diancie

Forgotten Memories: Mew

Switch News:

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Mew if you have save data from Let's Go: Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee by talking to a NPC in Floraroma.

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Jirachi if you have save data from Sword or Shield

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a Manaphy egg once you can access Mystery Gifts in game by selecting "Get Via Internet" (Expire Feb 22)

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get a special Platinum outfit once you can access Mystery Gifts in game by selecting "Get Via Internet" (Expire Feb 22)

In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can get Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup statues once you can access Mystery Gifts by using the code: BDSPUNDERGR0UND (Expire May 21, 2022)

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Dec 31 2021, 11:55 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

ˇ H a p p y - N e w - Y e a r !

2022, here we GO

Woo woo! It's a PARTY!
Kinda. I mean it depends on where you are :'D
(Also, yes, FEAR MY POWER OF USING ˇ! AND ż?! MWAHAHAHA!)
I am more of a birthday kinda person, as in "OH GOD THIS IS LITERALLY YOUR NEW YEAR!" BUT, hey, the New year celebration is more universal so YAY!

I hope all of you accomplish the goals you want to go for in this year... And if you don't have some, then that's fine too! The important thing is for you to find (more!) happiness and stability in your life, so hey, that's a nice goal to go for if you were out of ideas!

Either way, it's been a blast to be in here, and to see all the enthusiasm you guys have given to the site (like all those events? Yeah, we have to thank the mods, but ALSO YOU for being active and helping everyone hatch their eggs!), and to the themes we've helped push for the SWSHs. So, again, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

May your new year be GREAT, and that everything aligns to what you want (including your gpx goals if you have 'em!). I'll still be around so if at any time you wanna talk, my inbox is always open! grin.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!

And now, for this month's theme...

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

From (one of) the organizers of previously SWSH themes (yes this is now a tradition! \o/) and in association with what most of you decided in the last pre-poll thread (remember that we got Changing Seasons, so this is the actual winner of that poll), we present to you:

Sparkling Gems

Amazing Infographic made by Gajeel Redfox!

Last SWSH was brought to us by the amazing mdos who heard our plea for Changing Seasons, BUT the original winner of the poll was SPARKLING GEMS!

As such, I promised that I would promote this one instead without a voting pre-poll and here I am, doing just what I promised.

So, now it's time to actually VOTE for the theme that won (if it interests you, of course!)!
So please, consider voting for the 'mons listed above!
This time around, the theme revolves around the (semi) new remakes of the core games: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (of course, the name of the SWSH HAD to acknowledge those names, and so we went for Sparkling Gems!)

LOTS of you wanted this, so I hope this arrangement soothes your desire for some Sinnoh representation!

As always, Gaj made the infographic above! Though do ignore the dates... Let's just say Changing Seasons took us by surprise! He ALSO made a poster for the theme, which, if we manage to get it for this month's SWSH, we'll post it in here too! So keep your eyes peeled, and check the thread once we get to know who are we going to hunt this time around! grin.gif
Spoiler alert? The poster is REALLY good, AGAIN! grin.gif

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

I'm SOOO excited for this year because this year I will begin my own tale! You could say I'm about to create "The Legend of Rookie", but you know, with less swords, less princess-rescuing :'D
LISTEN, I never said that tale would be SUPER interesting, okay? But I think it IS a nice tale.
The tale of me trying to get my first Shiny Arceus here in the site OH BOI.
I accept any good wishes and encouragement, btw :'D I WILL need it.

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Jan 1 2022, 12:15 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

Happy New Year trainers!

Feeling tired already and the night has just gotten started here! Perhaps I need to dip into this pouch full of berries for a little go-energy...

Regards,
-TM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post Jan 1 2022, 12:22 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

Happy New Year. happy.gif We had a lot of good events in the last couple months of 2021. Hopefully we can see more in 2022.

I know I'm looking forward to Legends Arceus. I'm also glad to get another crack at Jirachi and Diancie for this month's explorations.

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jan 1 2022, 12:42 AM
Post #5

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Happy New Year guys! May 2022 be a great year for everyone. Looks like I'll be going for celebi and jirachi this month.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Jan 1 2022, 06:58 PM
Post #6

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Happy New Year all! I hope this year is better than the last couple have been for all of you. I'm looking forward to exploring ancient Sinnoh/Hisui!

--------------------
+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Jan 1 2022, 09:20 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 80 437

Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to putting TBD away for the 2nd time and getting my Explorations open again. Think I will be on the hunt for Mew & Jirachi.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Moonlit
post Jan 1 2022, 10:50 PM
Post #8

Go-with-the-flow Private
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 198

Private Army

Oh hey, a lot of explos with just one target. Might have to do the Jirachi one this month if I remember to.

Happy new year's everyone!

--------------------

Pal Pad for daily clicks, or otherwise. (132/135)
Follow me on Twitter? @Anthimonymous

Art (click to show)

I Love You Kelsey <3 (click to show)

GPX Groups (click to show)

Rookie (click to show)

~ VDex ~
+Quote Post

Miracle
post Jan 2 2022, 01:37 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

I'm so excited to do the Diancie Exploration!

I'm definitely gonna take part in the SWSH, too. Probably gonna aim for Croagunk... altthough I would like to hunt for Bonsly at some point. Hmm...

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyWoobat
post Jan 4 2022, 04:21 AM
Post #10

WOOBAT.
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 136

Active Squad

Happy new year y'all!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Miracle
post Jan 12 2022, 09:33 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

Voting is less than 3 hours away from closing, so anyone who hasn't casts their votes for what Pokémon we should hunt for in the next SWSH better hurry!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.