Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

282 Pages V  « < 279 280 281 282 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
Level-X
post Oct 29 2023, 09:16 PM
Post #5601

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(14 to Jericho @ Oct 29 2023, 01:46 PM) *
I'm back after a long hiatus and I am stumped by the scavenger hunt.

Obtain a Pokémon whose colour is Blue and whose type is Ice, at level 23 or higher

Do I need to grab one from the shelter? Level one up from an egg? I nabbed a level 1 Lapras from the shelter and it's at 25 now, but the scavenger hunt still says incomplete. I don't know what I'm missing!

Yeah the Scavenger Hunt/PokeHunt Pokemon have to be obtained through an egg the day the task/hunt starts and welcome back!

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v4.0) - Last updated: July 2024

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Umbastyczny
post Nov 6 2023, 05:23 AM
Post #5602

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 885

Active Squad

I checked the statictics page and I see 9 users with 617 unique eggs (Most Complete Egg Dexes). I have 616 unique eggs and no mystery eggs in my pokedex (100%). How is this possible?
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Nov 6 2023, 04:31 PM
Post #5603

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Umbastyczny @ Nov 6 2023, 04:23 AM) *
I checked the statictics page and I see 9 users with 617 unique eggs (Most Complete Egg Dexes). I have 616 unique eggs and no mystery eggs in my pokedex (100%). How is this possible?

In the past, there were occasionally very rare glitches that produced eggs for Legendary Pokemon alt forms that shouldn't have eggs (like Black Kyurem). Each time this happened, a user or two would obtain the stray egg before it was fixed. Unfortunately, the statistic is programmed as an increment instead of actually counting the number of canonical eggs you have/should have, so the glitch egg incremented these users' egg dex counts by 1, and the ones who experienced this and also have a complete egg dex now have a count 1 over the canonical maximum.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eiric
post Nov 16 2023, 11:42 AM
Post #5604

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 304

(Mega) in the past

the shiny basculin is that all types: blue and red and white, or just: blue and red?

--------------------
blastoise.gif and houndoom.gif and banette.gif
these 3 are cheerleader's in my Mega team yea they are male so what
+Quote Post

Eiric
post Nov 17 2023, 03:12 PM
Post #5605

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 304

(Mega) in the past

QUOTE(Eiric @ Nov 16 2023, 05:42 PM) *
the shiny basculin is that all types: blue and red and white, or just: blue and red?

Nm it was white but I`m hunting all three types now

This post has been edited by Eiric: Nov 17 2023, 03:13 PM

--------------------
blastoise.gif and houndoom.gif and banette.gif
these 3 are cheerleader's in my Mega team yea they are male so what
+Quote Post

finotti
post Feb 4 2024, 01:46 AM
Post #5606

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 266 638

Active Squad

I CANNOT see Silph Scope in the shop, the item was removed or is it just out of stock?
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Feb 4 2024, 01:56 PM
Post #5607

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(finotti @ Feb 4 2024, 12:46 AM) *
I CANNOT see Silph Scope in the shop, the item was removed or is it just out of stock?

The shop rotates every 12 hours. It'll show up soon when it randomly rotates in.

--------------------
+Quote Post

celestialtrolles...
post May 20 2024, 11:20 PM
Post #5608

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 250 529

Some faves

Are the rest of the Hisuian Pokemon (H. Sneasel, Voltorb, etc.) going to be added? No pressure, I just noticed they weren't there a while back and wanted to know if they're coming or not. Thanks!

--------------------
--Celestial--

Pokemon fan of 11+ years
+Quote Post

PuppyToast
post May 21 2024, 08:47 AM
Post #5609

Part of this Complete Breakfast
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 19 787

Active Squad

QUOTE(celestialtrollestia @ May 20 2024, 11:20 PM) *
Are the rest of the Hisuian Pokemon (H. Sneasel, Voltorb, etc.) going to be added? No pressure, I just noticed they weren't there a while back and wanted to know if they're coming or not. Thanks!

We have been working on filling out the rest of the missing dex behind the scenes yes. Thanks for your patience!

--------------------
(◕‿◕✿)
Join the GPX+ Discord!
I'm a Mod and an Artist happy.gif Feel free to hit me up here or on the Discord with any questions!
+Quote Post

StellaFleure3
post Jun 20 2024, 01:38 AM
Post #5610

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 261 326

Active Squad

I have returned after a long time and forgot this: How do you obtain shears? I have a woolly Ampharos but I remember that one has to use the shears on (German name: Voltilamm).

EDIT: I miraculously got some shears - from a Scratch Card grin.gif .

This post has been edited by StellaFleure3: Jun 22 2024, 12:26 AM

--------------------
"You've got to enjoy life, or else you'll end up wasting it." ~ Revy, Black Lagoon
+Quote Post

Mutant
post Jun 26 2024, 12:59 PM
Post #5611

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 144 785

Rubber Ducky

Asking here real quick because I couldn't find anything online, what are the limits of the Sh. Novelty Voucher? What Pokemon can't you obtain with it?

--------------------

used Discord for seven years and it's no longer fun to use :v
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jun 26 2024, 09:19 PM
Post #5612

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mutant @ Jun 26 2024, 12:59 PM) *
Asking here real quick because I couldn't find anything online, what are the limits of the Sh. Novelty Voucher? What Pokemon can't you obtain with it?

Disclaimer that I'm comparing the voucher list to the full list of all novelties manually, so I may have made errors. That said, here's what I come up with:
  • The voucher only includes eggs, so it excludes any novelty that is an evolution or form change rather than its own dedicated egg, of which there are too many to list here.
  • The voucher excludes the three admin novelties (Bidofo, Zergoose, and Dracowymsy) and their respective corruptions (Feral Zergoose and Zombidofo).
  • The voucher also excludes the other three novelties that are corrupted with a Corruption Orb (Fake Groudon, Primal Dialga, and Shadow Lugia). However, NOTE that the four novelties that are corrupted in other ways (Pudgy Pidgey, Ekralyp, Pinkan Rhyhorn, and Chocolate Miltank) ARE on the voucher list.

Everything else is on the voucher list, unless I've made a mistake.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mutant
post Jun 27 2024, 06:53 AM
Post #5613

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 144 785

Rubber Ducky

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jun 26 2024, 10:19 PM) *

Disclaimer that I'm comparing the voucher list to the full list of all novelties manually, so I may have made errors. That said, here's what I come up with:
  • The voucher only includes eggs, so it excludes any novelty that is an evolution or form change rather than its own dedicated egg, of which there are too many to list here.
  • The voucher excludes the three admin novelties (Bidofo, Zergoose, and Dracowymsy) and their respective corruptions (Feral Zergoose and Zombidofo).
  • The voucher also excludes the other three novelties that are corrupted with a Corruption Orb (Fake Groudon, Primal Dialga, and Shadow Lugia). However, NOTE that the four novelties that are corrupted in other ways (Pudgy Pidgey, Ekralyp, Pinkan Rhyhorn, and Chocolate Miltank) ARE on the voucher list.

Gotcha, thank you so much for checking! So a header event with an egg like MissingNo is still viable to get with the voucher?

--------------------

used Discord for seven years and it's no longer fun to use :v
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jun 27 2024, 11:43 AM
Post #5614

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mutant @ Jun 27 2024, 06:53 AM) *
QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jun 26 2024, 10:19 PM) *

Gotcha, thank you so much for checking! So a header event with an egg like MissingNo is still viable to get with the voucher?

Yes, Missingno and Korechu are both on the novelty voucher list (and the other header event eggs -- Manaphy, Hoopa, Cosmog, and Nihilego -- are all on the legend voucher list).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigglebug
post Jun 28 2024, 07:50 AM
Post #5615

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 872

Active Squad

I might be blind but can someone point me as to where Max Soups come from other than the Event Thingie?

Only 5 are purchaseable there and with more than 5 Form this would be kinda weird?

--------------------
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jun 28 2024, 11:03 AM
Post #5616

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gigglebug @ Jun 28 2024, 07:50 AM) *
I might be blind but can someone point me as to where Max Soups come from other than the Event Thingie?

Only 5 are purchaseable there and with more than 5 Form this would be kinda weird?

Staff have not finished implementing another way to get them yet. According to the Discord, it's coming, ETA unknown.

--------------------
+Quote Post

drakolokii
post Jul 3 2024, 09:49 AM
Post #5617

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 267 239

Active Squad

I'm working on the pudding vat achievement (breed 10 slime slugma) and my progression has decreased from 7/10 to 5/10. Anyone know why this would happen? Thanks happy.gif
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jul 3 2024, 10:33 AM
Post #5618

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(drakolokii @ Jul 3 2024, 09:49 AM) *
I'm working on the pudding vat achievement (breed 10 slime slugma) and my progression has decreased from 7/10 to 5/10. Anyone know why this would happen? Thanks happy.gif

If a Pokemon sits for longer than 36 hours in the Egg Shelter or 72 hours in the Safari Zone without anyone picking it up, it gets permanently deleted from the site and disappears from tracking counts like this achievement.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gema J Gall
post Jul 5 2024, 11:50 PM
Post #5619

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 970

Active Squad

Am I blind? Where are the Extra PC Boxes Plus? I see the Extra PC Boxes and Extra PC Boxes Ultra in the shop (see image), but I have no idea where the Plus boxes are.

img (click to show)

I tried poking around Google, and I can see some extra boxes get awarded for achievements, which I earned a decade ago. But the July 2024 post mentions the Extra PC Box Plus costing "points"...so I have no idea where to look. I've been maxed out of PC boxes to purchase for years, so I don't remember where any Plus boxes are that I might have purchased.

Anyway, please help? I badly need more boxes...it keeps impacting my ability to participate in events. (Arceus only knows what I'll do if we get more Alcremie...)

Thank you!

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found it by activating the Purchase Power. ...I'm not certain why that one wasn't visible when (at least I thought) account upgrades area always available to purchase.

Anyway, THRILLED to have more PC Boxes! I've been pleading for years! (Though I do hope it's not another decade for the next 5 boxes--oh, also, it'd be nice to have more PC Box Backgrounds too. If you can. Thanks! happy.gif )

This post has been edited by Gema J Gall: Jul 6 2024, 12:50 AM

--------------------

"All dreams are but another reality. Don't forget."
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jul 6 2024, 12:57 PM
Post #5620

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gema J Gall @ Jul 5 2024, 11:50 PM) *
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found it by activating the Purchase Power. ...I'm not certain why that one wasn't visible when (at least I thought) account upgrades area always available to purchase.

Nope -- like everything else in the main shop, account upgrades rotate in and out every 12 hours.

--------------------
+Quote Post

282 Pages V  « < 279 280 281 282 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2024 - 09:02 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.