Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Funniest video game moment, You know the ones where you laugh so hard you can't breath.
Game Of Trolls
post Sep 2 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #81

Forget this all~
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 306

Active Squad

In brawl, sometimes its just so ridiculous
My records for unlocking charecters that for me took two times or more
Ness:2
Marth:2
Rob:2
Jigglypuff:4
Toon link:2

And in a pokeball only brawl on
Spoiler (click to showhide)
, Out of the pokes balls came
2 mews
2 jicariahs
And a celebi.
so all in all, that is 5 super rares.it might have been a 15 minute battle,but that is luck at its finest.

--------------------

DELICIOUS QUOTES (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tokoro the Insan...
post Sep 2 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #82

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 183

Personal Favorites

I know one that made me laugh was in kingdom hearts 358/2, at the end *Spoliers btw* Theres a scene wheere Roxas and Xion are near the clocktower. Xion is dieing, and Roxas grabs her hand and yells, while his BEST FRIEND, is dieing, 'XION NO! WHO ELSE WILL I HAVE ICE CREAM WITH!?" I was litterally rofling xD

--------------------
Please note: I am NOT responsible for any sanity-slippage that may occur when/if you speak to me!
+Quote Post

shadowdorothy
post Sep 5 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #83

Thanks Aurora Sinclair for Avi.
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 427

Active Squad

I played the orignal SSB when I was younger. I used Samus Charge attack against zelda and paused when the thunder attack hits her. I got a zelda X-ray, she was also wearing striped panties.

--------------------
+Quote Post

TURTLEMASTER
post Sep 5 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #84

DIMENSION OWNER
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 533

BEST OF ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJPW_T9Hl7o

bye scissors watch link

--------------------
TURTLE WAS HERE

FEAR THE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (click to show)

POLIWAGER, vDEX PROJECT, POKEMON FARM (click to show)

squirtle.gif totodile.gif mudkip.gif piplup.gif

KH RULES!!!

GREAT SITE ON THIS LINK!!!!

Name: POSEIDON
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Name: ANSEM

Name: THOR

95% of teens are obsessed with twilight currently. Put this in your sig if your part of the 5% that think it's overrated.
90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.
LOSE THE TUDE
YELLOWCARD ROCKS !
+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Sep 6 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #85

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 107 360

Active Squad

In inFAMOUS where you throw electric grenades and you accidentally hit civilians. XD They get strapped to the ground with (at very lucky times) carson top of them. XD
+Quote Post

Salamence Tamer
post Sep 7 2010, 03:46 AM
Post #86

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 451

Dragon Team

well the one which is suite go on here is on world of warcraft on my pc i was with some other people on it i ran over to the monsters and they all started attacking me in a line and then the other people joined in the back of it and said konga konga konga! come and join the konga! rofl.
xD.gif

--------------------
You looked into weegee's eyes so you have became a weegee! if you became a weegee click on it and copy the link and put it in you signature our job is to make everyone a weegee or something like that.
My favorite pokemon are salamence salamence.gif ,shelgon shelgon.gif ,and bagon bagon.gif

my favorite legendary pokemon is giritina :giritina:

all bow down to me and my pokemon!

plz click hmm lots of people on this goes on my warrior cats i joined it because it looked good but instead it brilliant
+Quote Post

Neo Pikachu
post Sep 7 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #87

Forever Gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 633

Team Counterstrike

Counter Strike Source, the time I gunned down five people with the machine gun all at once and WTFpwned them.

And the other time in Battlefield 2 when I was the tank driver and came across two squads of enemy players right in the open on Strike at Karkand. Must have gotten something like 12 or 13 kills out of that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dr Horrible
post Sep 9 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #88

Hopeful candidate for the Evil League of Evil
Group Icon

Member No.: 59 466

Top Minions

In the original Super Smash Bros., my friends and I would go to the Saffron skyscraper level and fight each other just using motion sensor bombs. It was great cuz if you hit them, great, you did some damage and the bomb fell to the floor. If you missed, it landed on the floor. So after a few minutes the entire map is covered in bombs and it was hilarious to attempt to stay on the map after hitting just one of those bombs :]

--------------------

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

VDex -

Okami Egg sprite info (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 14 2012, 03:39 PM
Post #89

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I apologize if this is necroposting, but...

Okay, I've been playing Skyward Sword, and one thing that always cracks me up is how the Bokoblins will almost always freak out when you fly the Beetle towards them. xD.gif I've even managed to get a few kills by launching it at them when they're on a tightrope and they panic so much, they fall off!

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Litwick zero
post May 14 2012, 05:48 PM
Post #90

Ninja Umbreon
Group Icon

Member No.: 163 792

Shadow of the Moon

I found this really funny video on a star wars game(The old republic, I believe) where Zash does this weird dance thing in a cutscene.

Link

--------------------
ninja.gif I like mega man songs! Every Eevee has a theme song:
Umbreon
Espeon
Leafeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Glaceon
Vaporeon
No Eevee...

I am an Umbreon!!!

You are quiet and beautiful in people's eyes. You are usually avoiding people and don't have many friends. But with the friends you do have and your family members you are protective, sincere, and wise. You are always a HUGE help in projects and you are very wise. Many people love to go to you on advice on about everything, even frienship problems. And you always have an answer or advice.
Though, when fustrated or angry, you can be rather cold and nasty. Try to control your anger.

I'm the guy who made up Dusk...
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 25 2012, 07:24 PM
Post #91

Group Icon

GS Crew

Another SS amusing moment is when I manage to get a Bokoblin attacked by Deku Hornets. They make the funniest noises. I always crack up whenever I do that. Any time I happen to be in Faron Woods, I'll make a beeline right for the Deep Woods just so I can do some good old-fashioned mook torture. cackle.gif (For those of you not interested in following the link, I'll provide a brief summary. Basically, it's abusing mooks for fun and profit. wink.gif)

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Enjolras
post Jun 28 2012, 04:29 AM
Post #92

Agent of SHIELD
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 325

My Favourites

Some of the shout-outs in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 have left me in hysterics.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Chrono Dragoon
post Aug 26 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #93

Warrior Beyond Time
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 533

My Little Pony...ta

A couple moments in Phoenix Wright made me laugh so hard I had to put the DS down or risk dropping and breaking the poor thing.

Especially during this one case, can't for the life of me remember which one: they see the Blue Badger (the dancing one Gumshoe made) as evidence, and Edgeworth slams the table and says "What the (bleep) is that wriggling piece of plywood?!" Oh MAN, I nearly popped a seam laughing!

There's another moment when Franziska is grilling Larry in court, and gets fed up with him so she whips him and says something like "Man up, you whimpering, whining, wuss of a witness!" Just about had to check myself into a hospital from laughter overdose.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fuen
post Aug 28 2012, 06:09 AM
Post #94

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 171 150

Active Squad

I also had a funny zelda moment... I was playing and I was like 7 so i had NO clue how to play. I went over and picked up things and then randomly dropped like a bomb or something. Yeah.... uh a pig blew up... I think it was a pig... It might have been a chicken. Then! I got used to the game, picked up a chicken and jumped off a building... I glided grin.gif
+Quote Post

Dragon of time
post Sep 23 2012, 08:31 AM
Post #95

Gamer with no life.
Group Icon

Member No.: 100 547

Who?

Yesterday, FFXIII-2...

Serah: This is just like a murder mystery! Let's start the investigation. First off, we'll question the lead witnesses and search the scene for clues. Then, we'll narrow down the suspects and dismantle their perfect alibis!
Noel: Erm, I appeciate your enthusiasm, but aren't we getting a little off track here?

I'm going through a Ace Attorney obsession right now, so this was something that got me laughing... Lawl.

--------------------

~Mine~

+Quote Post

The Winnebago
post Sep 24 2012, 08:14 AM
Post #96

Recreational Vehicle
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 857

Pokemans Favourite

The wedding scene of SMRPG
+Quote Post

Khare
post Sep 24 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #97

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 198

Soul Silver

I played some Zelda; Ocarina of Time the other day and defeated the boss 'Twinrova' at the Spirit Temple. Twinrova is actually two characters, whom are two little old Gerudo witches named Koume and Kotake. At first you fight them seperately, then they morph into an attractive(?) Gerudo woman who winks at Link before the fight commences. Of course, you beat her/them and they split back into their original forms...

And then proceed to bicker with each other upon noticing halos above their heads. They still want to fight you, but then fight with each other over lying about their age. One says she's just 400, and the other quips in that she's even younger at 380, to which the first replies how can she be older when they're twins? Then they depart to the afterlife, still bickering. Funniest boss ending ever. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Nov 28 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #98

Group Icon

GS Crew

Again, I apologize if this is necroposting, but...

I was playing OoT 3D a few days ago, and started the Water Temple, and that cutscene where you meet up with Princess Ruto cracks me up, mainly because Link goes into jawdrop mode and gawks at Ruto during the entire cutscene! xD.gif

Oh, and the moment mentioned in the above post is another fave moment of mine. nod.gif

Also, when you talk to the imprisoned Gorons in the Fire Temple before freeing them, they beg for you to not eat them, and I'm always thinking, "Um... you're made of rock! Methinks Hylians don't eat those."

Another thing that cracks me up is that weird yell Adult!Link makes when falling. If you use the Megaton Hammer on the pillar in the Fire Temple that you need to get to the boss room while standing on the pillar, the aforementioned yell ends while Link is still in midair. Weird. Maybe the voice actor got lazy? IDK.

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

SilverLugia456
post Nov 29 2012, 06:29 AM
Post #99

None
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 120

Top Favorites

When playing Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 games I had a few good laughs, for example from Persona 3 Portable the whole love hotel mission that was funny plus a few other scenes from Persona 3 Portable. And from Persona 4 when they go to save Kanji that had me laughing as well along with a few other scenes.

--------------------

Visit my youtube Page: SilverLugia345

GPXplus Groups Joined (click to show)

Contest Ribbons and Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.