Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
61 Pages V  « < 58 59 60 61 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
February Community Thread, Please be sure to read the rules before posting!
Sofia
post Feb 29 2016, 07:07 PM
Post #1181

Kimi kara kamikorosu ka?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 4 379

My darlings <3

I liked this whole coin event - I wonder what I'm gonna get. No matter what, I did my best and didn't miss a single scavenger hunt task. As much as I'd like a shiny voucher (of any sort), I think I'll be happy with whatever I get.

Either way, this event ended up with me getting three shiny Flabebe (two Orange, one Yellow) and a shiny Cleffa so that's pretty good. Although I still haven't gotten my shiny Torchic that I've been hunting all month.

--------------------
Sofia's Shiny Army

Click this link and help me get a hat!

Avid Onix Fanatic
Random Stuff! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Feb 29 2016, 07:17 PM
Post #1182

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

@Aragarthiel You've got some good points there. But it's like everything in life, right?

Oh look, another shiny male ralts, that's my 4th. I don't have a shiny female yet XD. My list of shinies this month goes as follow:
Voltorb®, Pokii(event), Magikarp®(x7), Igglybuff®, Porygon®, Cleffa®, Pachirisu, Wurmple®, Flabebe Eternal Flower, Fletchling, Pansear®, Munna, Emolga, Ralts, Spritzee, Magikarp, Ralts®

® stands for random. So, 7 random shiny Magikarp and 1 from a hunt! grin.gif

I'm really eager to see the new trinket set and the so awaited new achievements, both promised for March.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Feb 29 2016, 07:35 PM
Post #1183

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

I FINALLY GOT MY SHINY DARUMAKA!!! Today, I also got accepted to start waitress training at a restaurant close to home, so hopefully I can do well at that and start saving money! I hope I can be a good waitress and make my guests happy. Anyone have tips for that?

This month, I've gotten a large number of Shinies, including:
Surprise:
Volcarona

Official Hunt:
Corsola
Slowpoke
Darumaka

Unofficial Hunt:
Porygon
Rotom
Fenniken

Safari:
Vivillion
Mega Pidgeot
Mega Blastoise
Togekiss

These 11 shinies combined with scratch cards and a full Scavenger Hunt make me happy! These things add happiness to my life while it is otherwise stressful. happy.gif

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Feb 29 2016, 08:11 PM
Post #1184

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Mar 1 2016, 12:17 AM) *
I'm really eager to see the new trinket set and the so awaited new achievements, both promised for March.

Were achievements promised for March? I haven't seen any talk of that in the monthly news threads in months. They were supposed to come in June and that was the last time I saw anything.

At this point I just want Xerneas/Yveltal exploration, Mega Diancie and Hoopa(s).

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

+Quote Post

Sofia
post Feb 29 2016, 08:14 PM
Post #1185

Kimi kara kamikorosu ka?
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 379

My darlings <3

Congratulations, Storskarfen! Getting a new job is always exciting. Make sure to always smile and be attentive. Being a waitress can be difficult, but I'm sure you'll do great.

Looks like everyone has had better shiny luck than I :c But that's okay, I'll get every shiny eventually, mark my words!

--------------------
Sofia's Shiny Army

Click this link and help me get a hat!

Avid Onix Fanatic
Random Stuff! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wayward Rosalind
post Feb 29 2016, 08:14 PM
Post #1186

An Empire for you.
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 729

Art guys

Well, I didn't get any shinies from this event. I'm kinda in a dry spell lately since my ridiculous luck from last SWSH (Hatching two shiny cleffa at once, four shinies in one day, etc)

Well, I'm stopping at 717 coins. 17 is my favorite number so why not? To be fair, my first goal was 607. I'm kinda weird with numbers. (For those that are wondering 0607 is my birthday) So anyways, I'm going to try to finish my Misdreavus hunt so I can move on to other Pokemon.

I'm going to see if I can break my interaction record today. An extra 24 hours is good for this yeah?

--------------------

An actual art nerd. @WaywardRosalind- Twitter.

+Quote Post

nokrow889
post Feb 29 2016, 08:24 PM
Post #1187

what would you do for a Klondike bar?
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 628

Pokemon Pearl

i got a decent haul this month for shines

i hatched

3 yellow flabebes
1 orange flabebe
Rotom
Cottnee
Furfrou

and i got a camurpt from the safari im currently ranked 39 in coins im gonna keep going my goal this whole time is be above 40

--------------------

Vdex
(me and my brother)

Group Banners (click to show)

+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Feb 29 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #1188

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

I am probably gonna be hideously disappointed at effort for reward rations.Or maybe not?

But I hope to hit 5000 before the end of the day? Less than 100 to go, if I really sweat it out...
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Feb 29 2016, 08:47 PM
Post #1189

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Mar 1 2016, 05:47 AM) *

No, don't say there was a new trinket submission set this month. NO! Why?! I missed. Even though I had some already in pocket to submit. crying.gif Trinkets remind me I finally got my final trinket from the market. I had to change 8 offers for it!

QUOTE(Storskarfen @ Mar 1 2016, 06:05 AM) *
I FINALLY GOT MY SHINY DARUMAKA!!! Today, I also got accepted to start waitress training at a restaurant close to home, so hopefully I can do well at that and start saving money! I hope I can be a good waitress and make my guests happy. Anyone have tips for that?

Nice, congrats! As a waitress, I'd recommend you should be really patient. A little treatment with smile will always be helpful. And gestures, they are important. Most important, don't forget the magic words: Thank You, Sorry and Excuse Me. All these things make any people likable and likability is the most important criterion for waitress. But don't stress out, you'll learn a lot from you job. happy.gif

QUOTE(Sofia @ Mar 1 2016, 06:44 AM) *
Looks like everyone has had better shiny luck than I :c But that's okay, I'll get every shiny eventually, mark my words!

Oh don't worry. We are in the same boat. wink.gif I have got 5 till now but I'm really satisfied with it. Mostly for the fact all of them ended within 150 eggs. :P My shiny hunts drove my Zap plate and Mind plate to near completion (4/5), so they are really gonna be a pain now. x_x.gif

EDIT: I am thinking of retiring at 1504 coins. That's when I joined this site. lol.gif

This post has been edited by Dr Grammar: Feb 29 2016, 08:48 PM

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 29 2016, 08:50 PM
Post #1190

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Dr Grammar @ Feb 29 2016, 05:55 PM) *
Lowest voucher = Max Scratch Cards + 1. tongue.gif So yeah, 601 will be good. Or maybe for really safe side, you can try for 751.

hm I guess so....... Can't hurt to get it up a tad higher.
----------------------
QUOTE(ll Sam ll @ Feb 29 2016, 06:12 PM) *
Lol you guys saying you need a certain amount of coins when:

a) you don't even know what the prizes are
b) you don't even know the threshold

Idk just makes me shake my head a bit is all lol.gif

I for one will be happy when it's all over. I've felt everything has suddenly become elitism the last few weeks, I can understand trying to get as high as possible and I hope you all get rewarded correctly, I just don't understand why everybody is assuming you're gonna be getting the same prizes. The word used was 'similar', which, for all we know, could just be similar in terms of scratch cards lol.

I'll be happy with whatever my <1100 coin total will get me.

I just hope with whatever people get, you'll all be grateful. I feel the general "Community" part of the thread has suddenly gone out the window this month :/

/2 cents awaiting for a comment

Not really elitism but I noticed as well that 1 or 2 people became a bit more hostile haha
But that might just be the "deep-into-competition" thing.
I'm not all that good at competitions ^^; ehehe
and I guess that might piss some people off.
----------------------------

Oh! and... when I came home, I found out my package arrived 2 days ago xD
1.5 weeks too early....
Also found out there's some extra costs, idk where they came from o_o
Never happened before.
Looking at the price (15-something) it might be the pre-order bonus... but not sure.
I hope they'll send a letter about it soon because I want it T___T it's cuuute
It's some sorta seethrough plastic thing you put papers in, and it has a pic of one of my fav shipgirls on there.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Feb 29 2016, 08:50 PM
Post #1191

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

I did quite badly with shinies this month, all things considered. (That is, all of your hauls considered :v ) I got a Shiny Ralts from a hunt after 666 eggs, and 24 eggs later I got another. I'm going for a box of 'em, so that was welcome. But what I really wanted was the Cleffa I didn't get in the last SWSH: no luck on that front. Nor did I get a 'karp, oddly, but then I was only hunting that for coins. grin.gif I got to about 100 on both of those hunts, I think.

Has anyone been contacted about the raffle yet? It's gotta be coming very soon. Not gonna lie, I'm a little hopeful that fortune will favour me this month.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Feb 29 2016, 08:55 PM
Post #1192

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Feb 29 2016, 06:17 PM) *

Hmm. I don't remember reading anything like that but I could be wrong! I think the last time it was addressed was the start of last year. :P

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Aragarthiel
post Feb 29 2016, 09:00 PM
Post #1193

GPX's resident Arcanine fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 889

My Favehs

My only shinies this month were randoms: a Magikarp, a Charmander, and a Fennekin. I enjoyed the theme there, gold and silver shinies, but I was hoping for my Larvitar hunt to finally end. It's been going since August and I'm tired of it. And I don't even know what shiny Larvitar looks like, I just hunted it for the shard and I completed my Stone Plate two months ago. crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Feb 29 2016, 09:03 PM
Post #1194

Group Icon

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Luneon @ Mar 1 2016, 07:20 AM) *
hm I guess so....... Can't hurt to get it up a tad higher.

Go, go, go for it! grin.gif

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Mar 1 2016, 07:20 AM) *
Has anyone been contacted about the raffle yet? It's gotta be coming very soon. Not gonna lie, I'm a little hopeful that fortune will favour me this month.

I am wondering about it as well. At least 1 of the 3 winners say that they've won the raffle, but I see none this month. unsure.gif And honestly, I don't want to win this month (and that might make me win x_x.gif) since I want to accumulate all my raffle luck of the whole past year into this one April distribution since my birthday coincides with the distribution day and who doesn't want a distribution to be set on their birthday? tongue.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Feb 29 2016, 09:05 PM
Post #1195

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Dr Grammar @ Mar 1 2016, 02:03 AM) *
QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Mar 1 2016, 07:20 AM) *

I am wondering about it as well. At least 1 of the 3 winners say that they've won the raffle, but I see none this month. unsure.gif And honestly, I don't want to win this month (and that might make me win x_x.gif) since I want to accumulate all my raffle luck of the whole past year into this one April distribution since my birthday coincides with the distribution day and who doesn't want a distribution to be set on their birthday? tongue.gif

Very true, very very true. Of course there'd need to be a lot of eggs given out for the distributions to reach out into my birthday, but eh... same month, hey? That's all the way in November, though. :v

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 29 2016, 09:06 PM
Post #1196

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

The only coin shinies I got this month were.. Zangoose. Lol.
I got a Shiny Meditite from the Scavenger Hunt and I think I finished a couple hunts (Gligar, Charmander and Axew) but that's it. Still nowhere near finishing my plate collection either noes.gif

BBT came on Netflix here so I'm gonna sit through all of today and tomorrow watching them all whilst attempting to do work.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Feb 29 2016, 09:11 PM
Post #1197

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Grammar @ Mar 1 2016, 01:47 AM) *
QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Mar 1 2016, 05:47 AM) *

No, don't say there was a new trinket submission set this month. NO! Why?! I missed. Even though I had some already in pocket to submit. crying.gif Trinkets remind me I finally got my final trinket from the market. I had to change 8 offers for it!

"I will be opening trinkets submissions in a week or two for February trinkets only. Any others will be denied. There will be one more big batch of Trinkets. The thirteenth batch. (Though, I may call it the Last to avoid superstitions) This will come out in March. Then, I'll only be adding to the special batches throughout the year."

From January news thread. I guess it's going to contain leftovers (which are probably a ton by now).

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Feb 29 2016, 09:21 PM
Post #1198

Group Icon

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Mar 1 2016, 07:41 AM) *
"I will be opening trinkets submissions in a week or two for February trinkets only. Any others will be denied. There will be one more big batch of Trinkets. The thirteenth batch. (Though, I may call it the Last to avoid superstitions) This will come out in March. Then, I'll only be adding to the special batches throughout the year."

From January news thread. I guess it's going to contain leftovers (which are probably a ton by now).

Ok, so there are things called leftover trinkets. oh.gif For some reason I thought there might be submissions for new trinket but yeah, new trinkets are new trinkets. More reason to open pokechests.

--------------------

My shining beauties:

+Quote Post

Aragarthiel
post Feb 29 2016, 09:33 PM
Post #1199

GPX's resident Arcanine fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 889

My Favehs

QUOTE(Dr Grammar @ Feb 29 2016, 09:03 PM) *
And honestly, I don't want to win this month (and that might make me win x_x.gif) since I want to accumulate all my raffle luck of the whole past year into this one April distribution since my birthday coincides with the distribution day and who doesn't want a distribution to be set on their birthday? tongue.gif

And you just made me realize there'll be a distribution on my birthday this year. grin.gif Kyogre for May plz/ty

The trinket thing actually makes me sad, I was off-and-on working on a really neat set but they're not really holiday themed so I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to submit them.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 29 2016, 10:07 PM
Post #1200

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I won the raffle in my birthday month :P
ok my actual birthday is halfway the month but still...
CLOSE ENOUGH XD haha

I noticed several of my friends have a birthday halfway, which I think is hilarious

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

61 Pages V  « < 58 59 60 61 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:01 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.