Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Guardian Angels, Aura Dynasty, Hydrophobia and Kamaitachi
Kamaitachi
post Nov 8 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

"Mission for you, Doc!"

The bright, chipper voice rang clearly even through the heavy door to the room. Seated at a desk, a slender woman slowly rose to her full height, gently setting down the book she had been reading. She moved easily through the sparse room, placing a soft hand on the handle of the door.

Slowly, it creaked open, revealing the ever stern face of Dr. Regan Chamuel. She stared down the cheeky messenger with eyes that indicated that she had been interrupted and therefore bothered.

"Oh, good morning, Doc. Uh...got this for you. Mission, right?"

"Is it too early for you to form complete sentences?" Regan slowly pushed the door open, revealing her full image. The woman had dressed very simply; a white blouse, a pale, faded red cardigan and a pink skirt. Around her neck, she'd matched a pale pink scarf as well, to tidy up her ensemble. Ever modest, Regan still took painstaking care in preparing her appearance each day. Peering over her glasses at the young man, she shooed him away with a swish of her hand. "Thank you, sir."

"Oh, thanks again for patching me up the other day."

"The lot of you seem deadset on hurting yourselves in every possible way." Regan sighed, folding her arms across her chest, "you seem to think I enjoy putting you all back together."

Not sure how quite to respond, the young agent blankly stared at her, then turned to walk away.

Closing the door, Regan returned to her desk, opening the envelope with her 'mission'.

QUOTE(Mission)
Dr. Chamuel,

The medical supplies here at the Sanctuary are running quite low. While we're able to treat our pokemon companions, we'll shortly be unable to treat our operatives, considering the recent string of injuries. We have a supplier. Please go "Roselia Apothecary". Use the password: "Uti, non abuti" to get into the store-room, and mark which items will need to be delivered to the Sanctuary. As you have the most extensive medical training, we're assigning you this mission.

Godspeed, Dr. Chamuel.

Regan smiled humourlessly at the message. The Rebellion had given her an errand to run under the guise of 'mission'. It stood to sense, though. She had offered to help the Rebellion in any way she could, and at her current age, she wasn't nearly as spry at the younger agents. She wasn't much of a fighter, by any means, nor were her pokemon, so it seemed logical to send Regan on these sort of 'missions.'

She rose and moved to her 'closet', which was little more than an indenture in the wall with a pipeline for a hanging rack. Procuring a long, black coat, a knit cap and a pair of woolly mittens (pink, like her skirt and scarf), she fitted them on and promptly left her room.

As she had suspected, the weather in Noverus had turned brisk, almost overnight. She thanked her ever-helpful foresight in having chosen such a warm outfit. Looking around, she noted that the sun had fully risen into its morning position, casting dawn shadows on the now stirring city. The people moving about were no doubt headed to their day jobs here and there throughout the city, which was something Regan missed dearly. But, having a mission today, no matter how menial, proved quite uplifting for the former doctor. She'd been convinced that she'd spend the rest of her life sheltered away in the Rebellion, unable to freely explore the city and move about since she was, for all intents and purposes, a fugitive.

It struck her as odd, though, that she hadn't been given a partner for this 'mission', which potentially meant that all other operatives were probably too busy for a the tiny task of selecting medicine. Hopefully, then, she wouldn't run into any trouble. While she didn't consider herself defenseless, she knew that she wasn't the sort of person to battle with her pokemon.

Feeling lonely without any sort of companion for the mission, Regan reached into her purse, pulling out the pokeball for Uri, her Minccino. Popping it open in her hand, the little Chinchilla pokemon appeared in Regan's arms, chirping happily up at her.

"Good Morning, Uri." Regan stroked the little creature's soft fur for a moment before setting her down. Beaming happily, the Minccino wiggled in her trainer's arms under the gentle petting before scampering around once she'd been let down.

"Chino!"

"Yes, my dear." the doctor smiled, "I'm counting on you to keep us safe today. Be on guard for anyone who might be following us."

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
SilverLugia456
post Nov 29 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #2

None
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 102 120

Top Favorites

It was a very cold morning as the sun was starting to shine over the horizon reflecting off of the fresh frost that manage to cover the ground and tree growth overnight. Letting out a small yawn and sitting up from her sleeping position, Saphira wrapped up in a blanket of leaves stretches her arms and makes the gestures of getting up after a good night sleep. Around her is quiet nature setting in the distance she can hear the sound of small bird pokemon chirping as they greet the morning sun. Looking down Saphira smiles as she sees her small fire pokemon Flare curled up in a small ball still sleeping, her tail flame burning as bright as ever giving off great amounts of heat. Slowly but surely Saphira creeps around Flare so she doesn't disturb her and starts to pack up what little things she has before stretching one more time and turning back to the sleeping Flare.

"Well Flare, its time to wake up...I know that you are tired cause we traveled half the night but we need to keep moving so that we can catch up with where the most recent rumors are." With a cheerful smile on her face and her voice flowing through the morning air the small fire pokemon stirs from her curled up sleeping position and stretches the flame on her tail flame grows more as she becomes more awake.

"Char....Charmander" Flare uses her small claws to rub her eyes before looking up at Saphira, the same cheerful expression can be seen on her face as well as the small pokemon starts to walk forward in the same direction that they were heading towards the night before.

"Now keep in mind Flare, I don't know who we are looking for. I only heard that something will be happening very soon that might involve one of the groups and the rebels. You know me and getting information on the rebels group and getting to know them better-" Before Saphira can continue on she is cut short by a thought that crosses her mind, one that has been on her mind ever since she made her goal to learn more about the rebellion. "Get to know them better......ya.....how....when I can't even hold a conversation with a person for that long." A long drawn out sigh leaves Saphira's mouth as the lingering thought passes through her head a few times.

"Char?" Flare stops walking since she ended up a few feet in front of Saphira and turns back around, her tail flame seems to be wavering in strength showing that she has some concern about Saphira.

Looking up from the ground Saphira takes note of Flare's flame since she learned to rely on the flame sometimes to tell what Flare is feeling gets rid of her uncertainty and replaces it with a smile of reassurance for Flare. "Don't worry Flare I'm sure things will get better for us and Gawaine as we continue our journey together."

Flare even though shows the same expression her flame tail steadies itself again and the small pokemon continues to walk as Saphira's mind once again drifts off, "I hope it will continue to get better, I don't know how much longer i can just travel on rumors and stories without being able to prove them false or back them up with facts."

Feeling a quick brush of cool air more past her body Saphira bundles up her long silk coat and puts the hood over her head to keep herself warm with some assistance of Flare's flame. She gives herself a reassurance nod before picking up her pace and heading towards the once place where the person who started the rumor is said to have gotten it from....Northside Mall.

--------------------

Visit my youtube Page: SilverLugia345

GPXplus Groups Joined (click to show)

Contest Ribbons and Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kamaitachi   Guardian Angels   Nov 8 2012, 08:21 PM
Aura Dynasty   Zephyros was walking through the streets of Noveru...   Nov 10 2012, 06:16 PM
Hydrophobia   "We have finished analyzing the footage you b...   Nov 13 2012, 09:21 PM
Kamaitachi   Since she had not been given a time limit on the m...   Nov 15 2012, 10:04 AM
Aura Dynasty   Zephyr leaned against one of the street's door...   Nov 19 2012, 11:36 AM
Hydrophobia   As Khezu let out another sigh his Aipom began flic...   Nov 25 2012, 09:55 PM
Kamaitachi   A pleasant stroll later, Regan found herself in th...   Nov 29 2012, 05:35 PM
SilverLugia456   It seems like forever since Saphira has been walki...   Nov 29 2012, 06:58 PM
Aura Dynasty   "Oh well my superior did remember my name AND...   Nov 30 2012, 11:41 AM
Hydrophobia   His presumed partner stepped forward and shook his...   Dec 8 2012, 10:25 PM
Kamaitachi   Her heart beating wildly as she ran, Regan's e...   Dec 11 2012, 12:01 PM
Hydrophobia   Silence filled the alleyway but the tension kept r...   Jan 29 2013, 07:13 PM
Aura Dynasty   He should've seen it coming, of all stupid thi...   Jan 31 2013, 12:20 PM
Kamaitachi   Regan let out an uncharacteristic shriek as the Om...   Feb 6 2013, 09:43 PM
Aura Dynasty   Seeing the turn of events, being the Ursaring viol...   Feb 7 2013, 05:07 PM
Hydrophobia   The alleyway was soon engulfed in an all out war. ...   Feb 7 2013, 06:45 PM
Kamaitachi   Regan knelt down next to Zephyr, who rested on his...   Feb 13 2013, 01:26 AM
TheProtobabe   The air was still and quiet--it was an ideal night...   Feb 13 2013, 10:12 PM
Hydrophobia   The tide soon turned against the Magmas. The Ursar...   Feb 19 2013, 09:53 PM
Kamaitachi   Pulling out her first aid kit, Regan immediately b...   Mar 6 2013, 10:04 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 01:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.