Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
PC box saying "Box Undefined"
Mateo
post Sep 17 2023, 10:47 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71 653

Dream Team

Today I purchased two extra PC boxes and only one is allowing me to add Pokémon. The other box is labeled as "Box Undefined." I have done everything I could to try and get it to allow me to store my Pokémon to no avail. Not sure if this is a new glitch or not. Any fixes for this? Thank you in advance.

This post has been edited by Mateo: Sep 18 2023, 02:39 AM

--------------------
Never realized how immature I was back when I joined this site in 2009. Apologies to anyone who talked to me back then. shakefist.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Sep 18 2023, 02:18 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Mateo @ Sep 17 2023, 10:47 PM) *
Today I purchased two extra PC boxes and only one is allowing me to add Pokémon. The other box is labeled as "Box Undefined." I have done everything I could to try and get it to allow me to store my Pokémon to no avail. Not sure if this is a new glitch or not. Any fixes for this? Thank you in advance.

I did a bit of testing with that PC Box and noticed there was definitely something wonky going on. I think I fixed it, here is everything I did.
- Take your Oddish from Box 45 in the last slot and place it into Box 44 (Which I assume was the broken box) The Oddish went inside just fine but when I viewed on your public profile the icon in the box was hovering weird.
- Renamed Box 44 to "Box" (This fixed the weird hover effect) after this I renamed "Box" back to Box 44.
- New issue occurred where Box 44 displayed after Box 45 on your public profile page. I fixed this by moving Box 44 behind Box 45 on your PC page, saving changes, returning it to normal order, and then saved again.

Everything seems to be working normal now on my end, if you are still having issues try clearing your browser cache or doing a hard refresh with CTRL + F5 on keyboard. Let me know if it's resolved or if you still have issues after and we can figure out where to go from there.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Mateo
post Sep 20 2023, 04:47 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71 653

Dream Team

QUOTE(Level-X @ Sep 18 2023, 11:18 AM) *
QUOTE(Mateo @ Sep 17 2023, 10:47 PM) *

I did a bit of testing with that PC Box and noticed there was definitely something wonky going on. I think I fixed it, here is everything I did.
- Take your Oddish from Box 45 in the last slot and place it into Box 44 (Which I assume was the broken box) The Oddish went inside just fine but when I viewed on your public profile the icon in the box was hovering weird.
- Renamed Box 44 to "Box" (This fixed the weird hover effect) after this I renamed "Box" back to Box 44.
- New issue occurred where Box 44 displayed after Box 45 on your public profile page. I fixed this by moving Box 44 behind Box 45 on your PC page, saving changes, returning it to normal order, and then saved again.

Everything seems to be working normal now on my end, if you are still having issues try clearing your browser cache or doing a hard refresh with CTRL + F5 on keyboard. Let me know if it's resolved or if you still have issues after and we can figure out where to go from there.

Thank you so much, everything seems to be working fine. I hope this problem doesn't arise for anyone else, but if so, your detailed instructions would be very helpful. Again, thank you for all your help.

--------------------
Never realized how immature I was back when I joined this site in 2009. Apologies to anyone who talked to me back then. shakefist.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:03 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.