Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of October (2023)
Darth Krytie
post Sep 30 2023, 07:21 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Howdy y'all! It's October! Is everyone enjoying the first S/V DLC? What is everyone looking forward to as we hurtle through the last months of the year?

Congratulations to Malachite for winning this month's Shiny Hunt! Such a close competition! Congratulations to everyone who hatched a shiny!

This Month's Explorations:

The Hidden Ruins: Regice, Regirock, Registeel

Deep Desires: Darkrai

Babysitting Adventurer: Victini

Spirits of the Land: Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko

Trinkets: October Trinkets are active! As a reminder, the first trinket box opened every day during October will have 4 guaranteed October Trinkets.

Switch News:

In S/V, you can get Cetitan with the code L1KEAFLUTE via Mystery Gift until August 31st, 2024.
In S/V, you can get 10 Rare Candy with the code LEVELUP via Mystery Gift until Oct 2nd, 2023.
In S/V, you can get 5 Max Revives with the code REV1VE via Mystery Gift until Oct 2nd, 2023.
In S/V, you can get 5 Dive, Dusk, Luxury, Nest, Quick and Timer Balls with the code CATCHBYBALL by Oct 2nd.

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Sep 30 2023, 10:56 PM
Post #2

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Congratulations to Azurite for a fight well fought!

Entering my favorite month now. Good luck to everyone with this month's scavenger hunt!

--------------------
+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Sep 30 2023, 10:59 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

I wasn't tracking the SWSH so am pleasantly surprised that Azurite made it a contest. Great job... and next time...

Regards,
-TM

--------------------
+Quote Post

pochamachan
post Sep 30 2023, 11:02 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 303

Sapphire Squad

Ooh, nice! I hunted Seviper, and having the Poison PokeHunt at the same time as the SWSH helped me get two Poison shards. Congrats to everyone who hatched a shiny!

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Sep 30 2023, 11:30 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Darth Krytie @ Sep 30 2023, 07:21 PM) *
Congratulations to Malachite for winning this month's Shiny Hunt! Such a close competition! Congratulations to everyone who hatched a shiny!

I'm a Malachite, but how did we win? The actual page shows both Azurite and Malachite with 201 hatched shinies. So, shouldn't that show as being a tie? Or was there some sort of tie-breaker that happened?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Sep 30 2023, 11:37 PM
Post #6

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

Yeah, it's a tie: 201 each. I'm so annoyed I couldn't get my shiny to give the win to Azurite! So shouldn't it be a tie then?

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Oct 1 2023, 12:01 AM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

To clear up some of the confusion, just before reset I'm pretty sure Mala was at 202 and Azu at 201. Apparently a Mala user hatched a shiny just before reset, not entirely sure why the stat page displays both as 201, but Mala won by the skin of our teeth.
Congrats to everyone and especially to Azurite for coming super duper close!

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Oct 1 2023, 12:02 AM
Post #8

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Wulfenitebros, we were caught lacking...
Got lucky with a Seviper the very last day. Congrats to everybody else who hatched a shiny!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post Oct 1 2023, 12:33 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

Azurite robbed sad.gif One day we'll break that Malachite streak.

Looking forward to this month's event.

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Oct 1 2023, 01:23 AM
Post #10

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Happy October everyone!

The reward for completing the SWSH has granted us a new Pokémon thanks to Mosica! In the Prize Shop there are currently items you can buy to evolve it for 20 prize points as well as the voucher to obtain this Pokemon! Keep in mind that these items are only in the Prize Shop until the end of the month! You'll be able to obtain these items through other means in the future though, so don't worry it won't ever be unobtainable.
After some time has passed eventually this Pokemon will be able to be redeemed in the Legend+/Sh. Legend+ Vouchers for anyone who has missed it during this month, no TOA on that as it just released but it will eventually come as well as any potential other methods of obtaining.

The Dreepy and Galarian Meowth egg icons should now be fixed. Originally, the Dreepy egg was a bit floaty and the Galarian Meowth egg was out of place as well.

New updated Home colors for Castform sprites and Icons thanks to NOM!
Before this addition the PC box would display all shiny Castform icons as the default shiny Castform icon. This has now been fixed along with this new update. Here is an example using ThunderMoss' PC.

Any site sprite besides the Base sprite will show the old Castform colors. In order to see the new Home colors it must be the Site Default sprite. You can change your sprite with a Sprite Changer found in the Shop.
And example in action:
Old sprite using HGSS (ThunderMoss' PC): https://gpx.plus/info/Ucyfg
New sprite using Default Sprite (Kingis' PC): https://gpx.plus/info/AnYDp

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 1 2023, 08:33 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Level-X @ Oct 1 2023, 12:01 AM) *
To clear up some of the confusion, just before reset I'm pretty sure Mala was at 202 and Azu at 201. Apparently a Mala user hatched a shiny just before reset, not entirely sure why the stat page displays both as 201, but Mala won by the skin of our teeth.
Congrats to everyone and especially to Azurite for coming super duper close!

It's still increasing count, {Azurite has 203, Malachite 202 now} so maybe that is why? Wasn't turned off when the actual thing ended? Or is that a feature? Every SWSH shiny hatch, if signed up for it, {So, not just the SWSH pokemon} that is hatched, either during the SWSH or after it officially ends, adds to the total count of the SWSH?

I've never actually looked at counts after the SWSH ends to verify or disprove that

--------------------
+Quote Post

SavageMonster
post Oct 9 2023, 10:29 AM
Post #12

Ruler of the Elephants
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 40 344

My Shinys

It's nice to see that this website is still up and running. I am sad that it isn't as active as it use to be. Hatching eggs is much slower. But I am excited to be back and just in time for Octobers event.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.