Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of November (2023)
Darth Krytie
post Oct 31 2023, 08:48 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Howdy y'all! It's November! We're edging ever closer to the end of 2023! And, pretty soon, we'll learn about the release of the second Scarlet/Violet DLC. Meanwhile, we're slowly releasing new Pokémon on the site every month.

Congratulations to everyone who participated and/or completed last month's Scavenger Hunt!

Hopefully, everyone enjoyed our October Coin Event. The Event Shop will remain open until reset on Nov. 30, 2023.

This Month's Explorations:

King of the Temple: Regigigas

Protecting the Fragile: Keldeo

Finding Your Muse: Meloetta

Tour of Illusions: Entei, Suicune, Raikou

Staff Birthdays: CycloneBlaze on Nov. 10th.

Switch News:

In S/V, you can get Cetitan with the code L1KEAFLUTE via Mystery Gift until August 31st, 2024.
In S/V, you can receive either a 1x Sweet Herba Mystica OR 1x Spicy Herba Mystica with the code SWEET0RSP1CY via Mystery Gift until Sept 30th, 2024.

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Oct 31 2023, 10:57 PM
Post #2

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Hope everyone had a spooktacular month! Now that it's getting colder I'm quite appreciating the days where the floor isn't too cold to want to get out of bed. Looking forward to the next SWSH!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Oct 31 2023, 10:57 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

Just wanted to apologize for doing the poll so late on the month BUT if you are still interested in it, you can always vote for it over here:

https://forums.gpx.plus/index.php?showtopic=79514

So far, "A Thanksgiving Month" is winning! Farfetch'd, Munchlax and Swirlix.

I'll keep it running at least five more days, so if you are interested in changing the result... Well, this is your chance! grin.gif

In the meantime... I hope everyone had fun with the event! I myself am still trying to get that elusive shiny Zombidofo :'D
Hope everyone else got what they wanted/have enough coins to get it!

This post has been edited by Rookie Roo: Oct 31 2023, 10:59 PM

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

Delcatty
post Oct 31 2023, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 688

Active Squad

Can we look into improving or getting rid of Prize+? It feels like every other plus in the game gives SOME benefits over all 3 days, whereas Prize+ is good for... 5 minutes? Maybe? And even then, it doesn't even actually stock everything someone might want to buy. Maybe if it had summon items/QoL items (florb/honey/etc.) it might have a little more value, but right now it feels like just a waste of credits that could be put to something more useful -- and especially frustrating on the last day of an event where just about anything else other than Pass+ or Trinket+ would be more useful. (Not that either of those are bad; just not for last days of events.)

I feel like getting rid of it and folding it into a pass power would just be better in general and allow users more freedom and ACTUAL quality of life.

Edit: I feel like this is especially important too with how much more sparse pluses have become in the last few months. This event finally was better for that, but it's still a concern that perceived "low value" pluses probably don't help with the lack of pluses.

This post has been edited by Delcatty: Oct 31 2023, 11:12 PM

--------------------

I did it.
+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Oct 31 2023, 11:17 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

Wow, we used up all the candy already?

Hungry 'mons ate it all up?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post Nov 1 2023, 01:13 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

That was a fun event! I took it a little slower than usual (for me), but I still got enough coins for everything I wanted.

I'm actually starting to want to see some of the more newly-added pokemon show up in the SWSH again. There was a period where it seemed like only the most recently added were getting picked, but now we have a decent backlog of gen 8 pokemon that haven't made it in. Maybe they can in one of the upcoming months?

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Nov 30 2023, 12:13 AM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Friendly reminder that the current 'In the Shadows' Event Shop will close tonight upon reset. This is the last day to use any leftover coins! nod.gif

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.