Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Plus discussion, Cause I thought we needed one...
Aussie Riolu
post Oct 22 2012, 11:14 PM
Post #41

What is anything to a Riolu?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 382

Active Squad

The only voucher I remember that allowed you to get Arceus was "Legend Voucher 3" or something like that which allowed you to get any Legendary including Arceus but that was a prize for winning specific events like Site Wide Dress Up contests etc. Though I don't think they give those out anymore.

The ones are available are ones from Shiny hunts and the Christmas voucher.

So basically not that useful of a Plus Power. Then again, if you're hunting one and want to get one of them without heritage, then perhaps it's alright. Still not that useful. The only ones I see useful are Hatch+, Trinket+ and Shelter+. And perhaps Honey+ too.

This post has been edited by Aura Flare Riolu: Oct 22 2012, 11:21 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Oct 22 2012, 11:31 PM
Post #42

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Aura Flare Riolu @ Oct 22 2012, 11:14 PM) *
The only voucher I remember that allowed you to get Arceus was "Legend Voucher 3" or something like that which allowed you to get any Legendary including Arceus but that was a prize for winning specific events like Site Wide Dress Up contests etc. Though I don't think they give those out anymore.

As Commander Wymsy has stated repeatedly, there is NO voucher that gives Arceus at all, and there never was. That bit of information about Egg Voucher 3 was completely made up by someone on the GPX+ Wiki, and has since been corrected. Egg Voucher 3 gave any egg except Arceus.

TL;DR: stop propagating false rumors that have been repeatedly debunked guyz

This post has been edited by pumpkinking0192: Oct 22 2012, 11:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

BTS Jin
post Oct 23 2012, 01:26 AM
Post #43

you can't eat a pool
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 146

we only swim free

...On an almost completely unrelated note, I'd personally like to have a Release Plus just for the sake of seeing who can get the highest record of pokemon released in a day.

--------------------
justnosense

ripulse
allegro
manila
klaine
kurtbastian
wooper

teen heat
+Quote Post

Thor94
post Oct 23 2012, 01:47 AM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 65 180

Active Squad

ultimately, the voucher+ is useless, only obtaining shiny race price for breedable novelties and only interessant for users who hope a shiny novelty from a voucher (for my own part i ever obtained shiny pudgy pidgey from voucher).

same as ara flare, only hatch+ and trinket+ are interessant, and a little for sweet honey (with berry feeder, it's quite fast to obtain extra shelter grab, shelter+ is useful only for loafers or user who are really not the time to interact during multiplier)

This post has been edited by Thor94: Oct 23 2012, 01:49 AM

--------------------

Help my pokemons to grow up

Trinkets collected: 2624/2628
Trinket search list (PM me if you have, thks) (click to show)

Sorry if my english is not good, I am French
+Quote Post

H1Z1
post Oct 23 2012, 03:12 AM
Post #45

Zombie Bacon
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 479

1997 Team

Well a fat lot of good this plus was. And to think i chucked all 15 points I had at it. Kinda expected this though.

--------------------

Looking for the Cupido Clefable
Be sure to message me if you have one to trade.

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Oct 23 2012, 03:58 AM
Post #46

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon of people saying that prize plus is useless unless you want the pokemon from a voucher/no heritage. They are breedable, so one should be able to get the eggs and even shiny hunt them without having the spend prize points. And to think that their prize wasn't even lowered, and that the christmas one is at 50, I would say that one is overpriced if none others are. But I think this is going to be the least popular plus, good thing we've got to know exactly what it does.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

H1Z1
post Oct 23 2012, 05:56 AM
Post #47

Zombie Bacon
Group Icon

1997 Team

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Oct 23 2012, 04:58 AM) *
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon of people saying that prize plus is useless unless you want the pokemon from a voucher/no heritage. They are breedable, so one should be able to get the eggs and even shiny hunt them without having the spend prize points. And to think that their prize wasn't even lowered, and that the christmas one is at 50, I would say that one is overpriced if none others are. But I think this is going to be the least popular plus, good thing we've got to know exactly what it does.

I think part of why we are so nay-saying about this plus power is because we probably for the most part had the expectation that some of the contest prizes would pop up, such as the old legend voucher, shiny voucher, and whatever other vouchers there are.

But yeah they should've definitely had some nerfed prices.

This post has been edited by H1Z1: Oct 23 2012, 05:57 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Swizzle
post Oct 23 2012, 05:59 AM
Post #48

Wartortle Tamer
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 793

The Crew

I personally will not be investing in a voucher (I don't have enough points -- ditto to the "lowered price" suggestion) but I can at least enjoy the multiplier for the time being...guess it's not completely a waste.

--------------------

~Kai avatar by PurpleKecleon~

squid comin through get out the way くコ:彡 =3

AWESUM trainer portrait by Kady!
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Oct 23 2012, 06:16 AM
Post #49

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Totally...useless

QUOTE(H1Z1 @ Oct 23 2012, 12:56 PM) *
QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Oct 23 2012, 04:58 AM) *

I think part of why we are so nay-saying about this plus power is because we probably for the most part had the expectation that some of the contest prizes would pop up, such as the old legend voucher, shiny voucher, and whatever other vouchers there are.

Yeah, I was also kinda in that mindset. And it's good that we had the plus, so that we could confirm exactly what vouchers we can buy with this.

And the prices isn't really that much of deal, I'm just saying that since it shouldn't be that hard to get the novelties by other means, there's something there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

H1Z1
post Oct 23 2012, 06:33 AM
Post #50

Zombie Bacon
Group Icon

1997 Team

I do have a feeling though that despite how much of a disappointment this plus power was, that it might max out again at some point after this scavenger hunt is over. I think this one would be a better power if there was like, maybe a way to earn prize points randomly throughout the power doing various things, like maybe how the trinket box system works, but ONLY when this power is active.

EDIT: Just had a sorta brilliant idea while thinking on how you could get prize points during a prize power. What could be done is either a miniature Scavenger hunt that you can do 10 completely randomized tasks each day, giving a total 30(on normal voucher's worth) prize points, or a Prize Point Exploration that is only available during that power that gives you 30 Prize Points.

This post has been edited by H1Z1: Oct 23 2012, 06:39 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chrome
post Oct 23 2012, 08:21 AM
Post #51

Catch me if you can.
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 510

Active Squad

I was a bit disappointed with this Prize+ to be honest, especially when I could get the pokemon there by any other means..
I prefer Sweet Honey+, best power for shiny hunts and even Trinket+, I like collecting stuff.
Once the 3 days are up, hopefully I can get some of my credits to fill up something.
The plus always fills up so fast that I never got the chance to put in a single credit...

--------------------

↓ These shiny Pokemon wants you to click these ↓

GPX+ Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Chiiyo
post Oct 23 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #52

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 153 978

Precious <3

QUOTE(H1Z1 @ Oct 23 2012, 12:56 PM) *

I've never really had much hope they would put these vouchers in, but yeah - it's good to know what exactly it does. For me Prize+ is completely useless but we have more multipliers, so everything is fine. =D

I'm definitely going to spend my credits on Hatch+, I enjoyed it the most so far. ^^

--------------------

The bird filled the sky
and soared through my thoughts.

♣ Treasure ♣ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Oct 23 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #53

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Oct 23 2012, 12:31 AM) *

As Commander Wymsy has stated repeatedly, there is NO voucher that gives Arceus at all, and there never was. That bit of information about Egg Voucher 3 was completely made up by someone on the GPX+ Wiki, and has since been corrected. Egg Voucher 3 gave any egg except Arceus.

Please don't spread misinformation about the Wiki, either. The rumor of the "Arceus Voucher" was around for a fair bit before the Voucher page was created; we didn't just make up the concept out of thin air.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

H1Z1
post Oct 23 2012, 02:21 PM
Post #54

Zombie Bacon
Group Icon

1997 Team

QUOTE(Spades Slick @ Oct 23 2012, 12:22 PM) *
QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Oct 23 2012, 12:31 AM) *

Please don't spread misinformation about the Wiki, either. The rumor of the "Arceus Voucher" was around for a fair bit before the Voucher page was created; we didn't just make up the concept out of thin air.

Yep, and that old rumor is loosely based on the Easter Egg contest from forever ago if memory serves me correctly.

and with that, /rumor

This post has been edited by H1Z1: Oct 23 2012, 02:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Flaming Magikarp
post Oct 23 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #55

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 135 481

Active Squad

Prize+? What a delightful time to have no prize points.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Oct 23 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #56

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

I love the Plus things. bucktooth.gif Honey+ will be most useful to me, and so will the others, really. Sweets+ is fantastic for when I just don't have any Heart Sweets. x.x

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Nov 11 2012, 12:22 PM
Post #57

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Totally...useless

So guys, does anyone want to spend credits a little organized for the SWSH? I think the most important thing is to make the weekends the most awesome, and that's when we'll get the most for the credits. Personally, I think trinket plus is one of the best options. With how many eggs are going to be hatched, this should really pay off as far as trinkets go. Honey plus is also a good option, since eggs will hatch very fast and we get infinite shelter grabs for the SWSH eggs. I can see release plus being useful to some people, but it won't benefit me unless I break my hatching record to the point where I hatch more than 1080 eggs per 12 hours... So yeah. And I don't see hatch plus useful, because the eggs during SWSH are usually overflowing to the point where it doesn't matter, as long as you're hatching the eggs that are a part of the SWSH.

So, thoughts?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zaltys
post Nov 11 2012, 01:09 PM
Post #58

βακα…_〆(゜▽゜*)
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 122

Active Squad

In general, I prefer Sweet+ and Honey+.
But during SWSH? Release+ would be great. I only have room for 240 eggs, am always running out of space during the multipliers..

I remember Wymsy saying something about a new trinket set. I think Trinket+ should be saved for that, or for December.

As for the other powers? Shelter+ and Pass+ are of little use to me. I don't have enough box space to benefit from the extra shelter grabs, and I already have 10k+ pass orbs. Don't need more.

This post has been edited by Zaltys: Nov 11 2012, 01:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Nov 11 2012, 01:27 PM
Post #59

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Totally...useless

I didn't mention pass or sweet plus. Reason being that I don't think they're relevant to the SWSH. For pass plus, that could potentially give a huge amount of pass orbs, but I already have more pass orbs than I know what to do with, so if I wanted that power, it would be just for the sake of breaking records. Other people might find it useful if they don't already have a lot of pass orbs. Sweet plus in my mind should only be useful for novelty hunting, in an optional world. And by optimal world, I mean that the eggs you are hunting are easy enough to find in the lab or shelter to effectively hunt them. Last SWSH, I ended up just not picking up my own daycare eggs, and just releasing them, because the shelter was a better source for my eggs. I still wanted to breed to keep the eggs at a high availability.

Regarding the new trinket set(s). I just collect lots of trinket boxes and don't open them before I want to because of new (limited) sets, so I still think trinket plus is just as useful at any time compared to just after a new release. It's not like we need to save a certain plus for a certain time either, as long as people are willing to put in enough credits, we could have one multiple times without something else in the middle.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Nov 11 2012, 03:36 PM
Post #60

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

TBCH, the only Plus bonus that is useful to me 100% of the time is Trinket+ (I'm a huge trinket collector.)

I have enough Pass Orbs already, so Pass+ is next to useless. The vouchers are very limited, which curbs Prize+'s usability (although I did get a Christmas 2011 voucher from that.) I have all of the Shelter Pass upgrades, which usually nets me quite a few Shelter grabs, so unless they change the Plus bonuses to not activate multipliers, Shelter+ won't see much usage from me. Hatch+ and Release+ could be useful for SWSHs (and it'll probably help with the upcoming one as well). Honey+ is another nigh-useless one to me, because I hardly ever use Sweet Honey, if I even use it at all. And for users who are breeding Novs that they're SHing (like me and my Roggenmorpha hunt), I can see Sweets+ being useful.

That's my 2˘ worth.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:15 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.