Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Funniest video game moment, You know the ones where you laugh so hard you can't breath.
Omega Arcanine
post Jul 14 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 105 096

My HeartGold Team

I was playing NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii with my cousins and they kept on throwing each other off of cliffs and eating and spitting each other out with Yoshis. It was pretty funny when we all died at the same time.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Jul 14 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #62

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

New one BlazBlue:Calamity Trigger.

"A species, is a diffferent animal based by appearance and...blah blah blah"

"Oh, so Noel and Tsubaki are different species."

"No, they're both human"

"WHAT?! But their boobs are totally different!"

*Epic Gasp!*

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

ShadowEevee128
post Jul 14 2010, 10:47 PM
Post #63

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 378

My Planum Team

I was playing Twilight Princess and was in hyrule near the end and I walked on to the wrong block and so it started to fall. I freaked and ran to the wall well aware that I would die and the game gliched it's self and Link Mega Jumped up and grabed on to the leag and saved himself. Then the leag that he grabed on to was another block that would fall and I died. But it still was funny. laughing.gif

I was also was playing brawl and I was playing as Toon Link and was going agenst Lucus, Ness, and Lucus (looking like Clous). When in brawl both Ness and Lucus died. They apered and the platfurm thing that brings you back and they were facing each other. I was using my final Smash on the other Lucus and was watching Ness and Luces whating for them to come down. Ness then pounted to his head then at Lucus and the face he had was like he was saying "The hell are you!?" It was funny. I even have it on camora. laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Saria
post Jul 16 2010, 10:23 AM
Post #64

I can't spell D:
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 448

favourites

links expresions in wind waker. e.g.

in the barrel (going to the forsaken fortress)
when he jumps with suprise
when he is sliping on an icy surface
when king of red lions first talks to you
in the boat when you bring tetra to hyrule

also, one time my sister was playing wind waker and i was just watching. she decided to make link (or in her case, Georgie) swim around the island. Then we heard strange "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" noises and lol'd, thinking it was link/georgie. but then one of those birds came and started pecking her to death. I lol'd sooo hard.

This post has been edited by Saria: Jul 17 2010, 05:01 AM

--------------------

Gpxplus

dragon cave:
Lookies! Please? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Game Of Trolls
post Jul 16 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #65

Forget this all~
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 306

Active Squad

Throwing people to the "volcano god" in NSMBW comes to mind...

--------------------

DELICIOUS QUOTES (click to show)

+Quote Post

Frigid Nate
post Jul 19 2010, 04:42 AM
Post #66

The Great Ilit Roleplayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 104 398

Fav Gang

The Club Scene in Persona 4 lol....

--------------------
------><------- One of My fave Pokemon's Minion!
Click Baphomet for party(Skyking248 made the Angel Kyogre)
Stamps (click to show)

Clubs o mine (click to show)
+Quote Post

Missingno610
post Jul 19 2010, 09:19 AM
Post #67

Casual gamer
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 487

My GPXplus team

You know the CT ending where
Spoiler (click to showhide)
, but that was due to NintendoCapriSun saying, and I quote, "What in the blue ****?!"

--------------------

My favorite type and I wasn't trying to get it. :P

Click on the userbar if you want to join my group!
I'm a member of this group.
About 80% of gamers have the false belief that gaming is ment for competitions only. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are in the 20% that know that gaming is ment for fun.
+Quote Post

Game Of Trolls
post Jul 23 2010, 04:06 PM
Post #68

Forget this all~
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 306

Active Squad

While playing SSBB in tourney mode, My second cousin was jigglypuff, and i was pikachu.I then realised we were wearing hats(pikachu in pokemon trainers, jigglypuff in a pokemon cordinator), and said "you killed dawn(from the pokemon anime)!" and he replied by saying "you killed ash"

--------------------

DELICIOUS QUOTES (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jul 23 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #69

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I remember a few weeks ago, I was playing SSBB and was fighting in Team Battles. I played as Marth and had a Lv. 9 CPU Ike partner versus 2 random Lv. 1 CPU opponents. I was fighting on underground Mushroomy Kingdom and was trying to either use Counter on Lucas or dodge one of his attacks. I forget which. I was fighting him near the moving platforms at the end, right before the stage loops back to the start. Jiggly had gotten a SB, and activated her FS. Out of nowhere, I hear her star KO cry. Confused, I paused and it turns out that Jiggly had been raised above the top boundary, KOing her. And this was during her FS! I still have no idea how that happened. Also, I've seen the exact same thing happen to Giga Bowser. Top of the screen KO. I have pictures as proof, too. It's really weird. laughing.gif

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

supsir
post Jul 23 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #70

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 562

Active Squad

This post has been edited by supsir: Dec 19 2018, 08:06 PM

--------------------
Supsir
+Quote Post

Poulow
post Jul 23 2010, 09:22 PM
Post #71

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 870

Active Squad

super smash bros brawl pausing the game and looking at th hilarios poses

--------------------
If you have a heart youll click PLSS!

For all one clickers click first egg PLSS
+Quote Post

Amethyst Articun...
post Jul 24 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #72

Your local Grammar Nazi
Group Icon

Member No.: 103 861

Faves in HeartGold

At one point when I was playing Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney on my DS, there was a bit during the dialogue that made me go "lol, wtf?".
It went something like the following, at a point where they had the close-ups with the background that suggests fast movement.

Edgeworth: I'd like to see you prove this one.
Phoenix: Oh yeah? I THINK I CAN!
Edgeworth: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

The bit where Miles says "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" fails because his mouth moves even during all those As. It's part of the game's programming, though, so it isn't unusual.

--------------------

^Clicks please^
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jul 26 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #73

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

More Smash moments: I sometimes get paired against Captain Falcon in team battles and every so often, he'll get the SB, and usually tries to use it on me. I can usually manage to dodge it (via Dolphin Slash), and it's really funny when I pause just after dodging it and taking a pic of the scene. I have like 4-5 pics of that on my SD card. I call them "Blue Fail-con" pics, for obvious reasons. laughing.gif Also, I'll fool around in training mode and spawn the mushrooms and lightning bolt items. Some characters sound hilarious when they're a different size. Ness simply takes the cake when gigantic (gotten by a backfiring lightning bolt) and tiny (Poison Mushroom), and Wolf's D-taunt (not completely sure on what the direction on the D-pad this is; I think it's Down, though) when gigantic is amusing as well. Some characters just sound weird, though. And not the funny weird, the "Huh?" weird. Marth is especially "Wat?" inducing. When he's tiny, he sounds kind of cute, though. happy.gif Big and gigantic, not so much. Although Ike sounds hilarious when he's gigantic and big. lol.gif Especially with his side taunt. And Aether, too.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Jul 31 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #74

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 107 360

Active Squad

In SSBB I was Link and had a CPU Wario. Well Link stabbed Wario's sack. I LOL'ed so many times!
+Quote Post

Pokelatinum
post Jul 31 2010, 10:50 PM
Post #75

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 931

My SoulSilver Team

One of my favourite funniest video game moments is in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney when you meet Sal Manella.
As seen in this Youtube video: Meeting Sal Manella

--------------------

Please Help. Thanks. I hope to claim Shiny Forretress!
+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Jul 31 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #76

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Pokelatinum @ Jul 31 2010, 11:50 PM) *
One of my favourite funniest video game moments is in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney when you meet Sal Manella.
As seen in this Youtube video: Meeting Sal Manella

That made me LOL
+Quote Post

TydinRyn
post Aug 2 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #77

Annoyed Kenpachi is annoyed.
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 772

Taoske's Team

Two funny moments:

I believe it was called Tales of Legends 2: Prophecy of the White Witch. There's a part where the male and female protagnoists are on a boat in the same room. The boy wakes up and the girl says she'll be busy helping the crew with their chores and has decided to help with the laundry, and asks for the male's clothes. It went something like...

Girl: You have to give me all the clothes you need washed. That includes your underpants.
Boy: ...Whaaaaat? *blush*
Girl: GIVE ME YOUR UNDERWEAR!

The next funny moment was in Halo 3. Me and a friend of mine were playing Co-Op Legenday and he was playing as the Arbiter with a Brute Hammer. This was the mission in the desert where at the end you find that group of Brutes huddled around that hologram. It went something like...

Friend: I'm out of grenades and this Hammer is about to drop. We gonna just rush them?
Me: I'd rather not I'm almost out of-
Friend: RUUUUUUSH! *As he runs into the group of Brutes and gets himself killed.*
Me: Worst plan ever.
Friend: Best. Plan. Ever.

--------------------
Be careful, Seto Kaiba is watching you play card games. And Pokemon.
+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Aug 2 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #78

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

In Brawl I have a photo of CF pointing at Tom Nook in the background saying "Show me ya moves!"
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Aug 3 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #79

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

For some reason, me and my friends found this hilarious (and yes, it's a SSBB moment xD) :

So. My brother had just gotten Ganondorf for me. Me and my friend decided to see what Kirby looked like Ganon-fied. After a huge brawl for like, 10 minutes, I finally let her eat me. I closed my eyes, and when she started laughing really hard, I opened them. OMG. That was the hardest I ever laughed. We laughed for 5 minutes straight with my mom going, "WTF?!". I paused it and zoomed in, and then we laughed even harder. I swear we were in tears by then. I think we found it hilarious because I call her Ganondorf (if you knew my friend, you'd say that, too), she always plays as Kirby, and the two mixed together is the most hilarious combination I have ever seen.

Good times...

OH YEAH. Here's another Smash Bros. moment. This was on Melee.

I BEGGED my brother to let me try and fight Dark Link. It was the only flippin' event in my way of unlocking Ganondorf ( U: Leave me alone!! ). Let's just say it didn't go well. XDD

First Link destroyed my Pikachu almost instantly. I was like, "WTF?!" and my brother was just laughing really hard. So he tried. I think he was using Marth or whatever blue-haired character is in that game. He was destroyed in just ten seconds. So we went back and looked at why, and there was no explanation. We were so ticked off! After that, we took turns. Pikachu was destroyed 10 times in a row. Kirby destroyed 16 times in a row. Link destroyed instantly. Zelda/Sheik destroyed instantly. Took us three days to beat him, and when my brother FINALLY beat Dark Link, guess who he was using? =_='

Dr.-freaking-Mario who had barely hit Dark Link. We looked at each other, glared, turned to the TV, and then we started laughing really hard because, well, me and my brother are strange like that. We fought for three days just to have Dr. Mario pwn Dark Link in a few hits. XD

Here's some random Halo 3 one!

Me and my friend were on that one mode where you can change into this little floating mechanical-orb thing. He was really happy because he finally found a Banshee/whatever they're called, and then he saw me as an orb and went, "OH SHIZ." I started laughing like a creep and took the Banshee away. As he's falling, I throw the banshee across the field (the one sand one), and it's destroyed a few minutes later by a rampage of bombs. He got all mad (play mad), turned into an orb, got some tank thing, found and destroyed me, and we went back and forth. When my mom came to pick me up, me and him were almost yelling at each other for taking away our rides and weapons. -Shot-

This post has been edited by Shinzu: Aug 3 2010, 01:47 AM

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Aug 3 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #80

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Here's one. Me and my friend were playing new Super Mario Bros Wii. So we were running from Bowser. I was carrying him on Mario's back. And when Bowser was about to die I realized he was on his last 1 up. So I yelled "SACRIFICE!!!" And threw him at Bowser. needless to say he was laughing pretty dang hard.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:20 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.