Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gold and Silver WTF moments!, The moments that made you just go O.O!
Velocity
post Mar 21 2012, 05:22 PM
Post #21

Pokemon Master!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 40 800

Mew!

When I came up against Whitney's Miltank! I never expected it to wipe out my entire time! That and also Team Rocket cutting off Slowpoke tails was my biggest WTF moments during the gen 2 games.

This post has been edited by Velocity: Mar 21 2012, 05:22 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

sabbetin
post Apr 23 2012, 09:58 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8 009

Newer gens perhaps?

Shouldn't counter be super affective against Sneasel? O.O

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Apr 30 2012, 01:50 PM
Post #23

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Like a lot of gamers, I went up against Whitney unprepared and got Rollout'd. x_x.gif That's probably why I'm always nodding in agreement when watching that VietCrystal LP when DC takes on Whitney and he mentions that "this thing rolled out my childhood!" It should be obvious that the 'this thing' is Whitney's Miltank (strangely translated to Milk in this game).

I also remember trying to breed my Red Gyarados with a normal one, because I read somewhere that the resulting child would be shiny. Guess what? It wasn't. dry.gif

And another one was when I was fishing with the Super Rod in the Daycare's pond/moat/whatever you want to call it and got Lv. 40 Pokémon! I never really fished that much in RBY, and I didn't know that the levels apparently depended on what rod you used. sealed.gif

And this was partially due to me being stupid and not expecting a Water move, but sending out my Typhlosion against Clair's Kingdra and getting Surfed into oblivion. I think I eventually had to KO it with Lugia. no.gif

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

WaitingforthePUN...
post May 27 2012, 02:31 PM
Post #24

Do you get it? It's a Link Cable!
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 889

Such Egg-celence!

I was going to use Explosion on... I think was a Koffing but it used selfdestruct. O_O

--------------------
Click Here

I am back!

Stuff People have Sprited for me ^^ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ticonderoga
post Jul 16 2012, 08:48 PM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 159 724

Active Squad

When I figured out that the flower pots (or whatever they are) in Whitney's gym formed the shape of a Clefairy

--------------------

+Quote Post

LuciferMorningst...
post Dec 10 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #26

Fallen1
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 84 917

The Army

QUOTE(BurakkiiHayate @ Jul 7 2011, 12:02 PM) *
EDIT: I just noticed that this was posted on a few months ago, but I can't figure out how to delete my post!

Just now, I was typing my rival's name too fast. I typed in an A and wanted to go to I to enter that. Usually, instead of scrolling across the whole row to get to the letter on the right, I just go left once, but I accidentally pressed up and right at the same time, and accidentally selected "End." Now on Crystal, I have a rival named A. I didn't notice until about a moment later.

Also, I was very surprised when I got a female Cyndaquil three times in a row (I wanted a male so I could nickname it). I was seriously thinking "what the heck..."

I've done that with pokemon Nicknames in various generations not just second, and early in the game where I hadn't access to the name rater yet. XP
EXAMPLE: Once named a Caterpie 'M' when I had intended the name to be Mariposa (spanish for Butterfly). :P Pretty sure this was Silver actually.

Speaking of naming the second generation rival, my first time in the generation, Silver, it was only my second game after Yellow so I had not realized it was asking me to customize the name. So stupid here thinks the name I give to the cop is supposed to be ???. So the poor bastard never got a name. XD

QUOTE(YellowHusky @ Jul 7 2011, 12:35 PM) *
You know how G/S batterys are supposed to work for 4 years? I've played apart 2 G and 2 S...

HA! My Silver Battery lasted 7.

This post has been edited by Dont Make a Sound: Dec 10 2013, 12:05 AM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.