Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

281 Pages V  « < 250 251 252 253 254 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
Gryphaena
post Dec 11 2017, 07:32 PM
Post #5021

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

You can sell items if you want to, Or you can click other users.

I think you can also earn points in the VS Seeker?

From the Help Page:

How to obtain points
Points, the currency used on GPXPlus, can be obtained in a variety of different ways. For the most part, most actions on the site award you with points - adopting an egg, regardless of its origin, hatching an egg, leveling up a Pokémon to level 100, and interacting with another user's Pokémon all give you various amounts of points, with leveling up a Pokémon to level 100 awarding the most. You may also sell any items you have in the shop, though some are not sellable. Certain Achievements also grant the user with point rewards. Points may also be won via the Vs. Seeker, if you are victorious. Additionally, battles against NPCs in the Battle Tower award a set amount of points; user battles are determined based on how well one opponent performed over the other and the Battle Subway does not award points.

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Machop69
post Dec 12 2017, 04:39 PM
Post #5022

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 248 731

Active Squad

QUOTE(NorthPaw @ Dec 11 2017, 07:25 PM) *
How do you make points fast?

I am no moderator, but the best way is to interact with Pokemon and battle
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Dec 12 2017, 08:38 PM
Post #5023

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

QUOTE(Machop69 @ Dec 12 2017, 03:39 PM) *
QUOTE(NorthPaw @ Dec 11 2017, 07:25 PM) *
How do you make points fast?

I am no moderator, but the best way is to interact with Pokemon and battle

To add on to this, selling extra items is a good way as well (especially if you have a bunch of high-value things that you've gathered from the Underground, etc).

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Targaryen
post Dec 15 2017, 07:39 PM
Post #5024

Mother of Dragons
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 261

Favorites

Is there a new ETA on 10% and Complete Zygarde?

When the Zygarde Cube was announced back at the beginning of October, Zerxer stated "If you let your Cube keep accumulating power, you will be able to obtain other Zygarde forms at different amounts. For 100 power, you can get a regular Zygarde (now given a "50%" form name). Two other Zygardes will be added within the next week, one obtainable at 20 power and another at 200 power. These will be "10%" and "Complete", for form names." However, I've got x200 in my ZyCube and neither Dog nor Gundam Zygarde are an option from my cube, while Core and 50% Zygarde are. I wasn't sure if this was a glitch or if there was a delay regarding Zygarde Formes.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Dec 15 2017, 07:49 PM
Post #5025

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Targaryen @ Dec 15 2017, 06:39 PM) *
Is there a new ETA on 10% and Complete Zygarde?

When the Zygarde Cube was announced back at the beginning of October, Zerxer stated "If you let your Cube keep accumulating power, you will be able to obtain other Zygarde forms at different amounts. For 100 power, you can get a regular Zygarde (now given a "50%" form name). Two other Zygardes will be added within the next week, one obtainable at 20 power and another at 200 power. These will be "10%" and "Complete", for form names." However, I've got x200 in my ZyCube and neither Dog nor Gundam Zygarde are an option from my cube, while Core and 50% Zygarde are. I wasn't sure if this was a glitch or if there was a delay regarding Zygarde Formes.

There was a bit of a delay, but it will be added soon. Check out more info here.

This post has been edited by Level-X: Dec 15 2017, 07:50 PM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Jalakins
post Dec 16 2017, 01:30 AM
Post #5026

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

For some reason, since the reset today, none of my interactions have been counting? Like I keep interacting with the same eggs in my own party over and over, and I've tried clicking other people's pokemons but I'm at 0 interactions?

Edit: Still have this today. Here's a screenie
screenshot (click to show)

This post has been edited by Jalakins: Dec 17 2017, 01:07 AM

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

Akurone
post Dec 18 2017, 10:20 AM
Post #5027

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 100 068

Active Squad

Anyone know why today's scavenger hunt hasn't activated yet?

Edit: Never mind. It took several refreshes but mine finally showed up.

This post has been edited by Akurone: Dec 18 2017, 10:23 AM
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Dec 19 2017, 05:11 PM
Post #5028

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

QUOTE(Jalakins @ Dec 16 2017, 12:30 AM) *
For some reason, since the reset today, none of my interactions have been counting? Like I keep interacting with the same eggs in my own party over and over, and I've tried clicking other people's pokemons but I'm at 0 interactions?

Edit: Still have this today. Here's a screenie
screenshot (click to show)

I'm assuming this is still happening. What browser are you using, and did you try clearing your cache?

--------------------

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 20 2017, 04:32 PM
Post #5029

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Is there any sort of definite tier list for Dreidel event prizes? Ex. 100 Coins for-sure gets you a Scratch Card, 2,000 gets you a Sh. Legendary Voucher, etc. Only info I could find was that being in the top X amount of Coins gained would get you a Legendary Voucher.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cajun
post Dec 21 2017, 03:30 AM
Post #5030

Doing alright. Hope you are too~
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 775

Still miss y'all

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Dec 24 2015, 11:21 PM) *
Prizes from Coins earned from Hanukkah and the Scavenger Hunt
  • Users will receive 1 Scratch Card for every 20 coins collected (maximum of 15 Cards; users with less than 20 coins will still receive 1 Card)
  • Users who collected between 300 and 999 coins will receive a Legend Voucher Plus
  • Users who collected between 1000 and 1499 coins will receive a Shiny Voucher Plus
  • Users who collected 1500 coins or more will receive a Shiny Legend Voucher Plus
this is an older Hanukkah breakdown and we seem to be in about the same coin range. Would guess it looks similar to this, but don't take it as law.

This post has been edited by Cajun: Dec 21 2017, 03:30 AM

--------------------
Inactive but still drop by sometimes.
Best contact is @Cajun#5683 on Discord.

Even when all hope is lost, we will never surrender
And when the music finally ends, you'll always remember
Never. Stop. Dancing.

+Quote Post

Larryturbo
post Dec 22 2017, 11:11 AM
Post #5031

It doesn't work? Yeah, that was on purpose.
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 805

The one the only

I've been hunting Magikarp [White]s for the past couple of weeks, now I can't see the eggs in the Shelter. I know this would happen if you had more than 2 of the same species in your possession but I did a Calico hunt just before this and I could fill my party as many times as I wanted. I've hatched ~190 the past 2 weeks, now I can only get the 1 from my daycare every hour. How does this work, what makes it trigger, and why trigger now?

--------------------

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Dec 22 2017, 01:39 PM
Post #5032

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Larryturbo @ Dec 22 2017, 10:11 AM) *
I've been hunting Magikarp [White]s for the past couple of weeks, now I can't see the eggs in the Shelter. I know this would happen if you had more than 2 of the same species in your possession but I did a Calico hunt just before this and I could fill my party as many times as I wanted. I've hatched ~190 the past 2 weeks, now I can only get the 1 from my daycare every hour. How does this work, what makes it trigger, and why trigger now?

Probably whoever was breeding it before has stopped breeding it and changed to something else. If there was only one person breeding it before, that would mean it would completely disappear from the Shelter after they stopped.

A lot of species, not just novelties, have had this problem lately, where you can't get them from the Shelter because nobody's breeding them, sadly.

Incidentally, there is no limit anymore on how many Legendary or Novelty eggs or Pokemon you can have.

This post has been edited by pumpkinking0192: Dec 22 2017, 01:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Larryturbo
post Dec 22 2017, 01:57 PM
Post #5033

Group Icon

The one the only

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Dec 22 2017, 08:39 PM) *
Probably whoever was breeding it before has stopped breeding it and changed to something else. If there was only one person breeding it before, that would mean it would completely disappear from the Shelter after they stopped.

A lot of species, not just novelties, have had this problem lately, where you can't get them from the Shelter because nobody's breeding them, sadly.

Incidentally, there is no limit anymore on how many Legendary or Novelty eggs or Pokemon you can have.

That's exactly why I brought it up, I knew the limit was removed. You can check yourself, they're are Whites in the shelter, it's me who can't see them (I can see them when logged out). I also can't see Orange even though I only have one in my PC. It's looks like the same flag that all novelties in the past used. I want to know what I must do to see them again.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Dec 22 2017, 02:33 PM
Post #5034

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(Larryturbo @ Dec 22 2017, 07:57 PM) *
That's exactly why I brought it up, I knew the limit was removed. You can check yourself, they're are Whites in the shelter, it's me who can't see them (I can see them when logged out). I also can't see Orange even though I only have one in my PC. It's looks like the same flag that all novelties in the past used. I want to know what I must do to see them again.

You can't pick up eggs you've bred yourself from the shelter, so naturally, you can't see them to begin with. Also, according to the stats, there are literally 0 breeders for Orange.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Larryturbo
post Dec 22 2017, 02:54 PM
Post #5035

Group Icon

The one the only

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Dec 22 2017, 09:33 PM) *
You can't pick up eggs you've bred yourself from the shelter, so naturally, you can't see them to begin with. Also, according to the stats, there are literally 0 breeders for Orange.

Well, that makes sense. All those White and Orange eggs I see when logged out, must all be mine. And to think I specifically chose White because it had the most breeders at the time.

Thanks for the help.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jalakins
post Dec 22 2017, 11:57 PM
Post #5036

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

QUOTE(Akurone @ Dec 18 2017, 08:20 AM) *
Anyone know why today's scavenger hunt hasn't activated yet?

Edit: Never mind. It took several refreshes but mine finally showed up.

I did try this and it worked. Thank you happy.gif

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 24 2017, 11:05 PM
Post #5037

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cajun @ Dec 21 2017, 12:30 AM) *
QUOTE(Zerxer @ Dec 24 2015, 11:21 PM) *
Prizes from Coins earned from Hanukkah and the Scavenger Hunt
  • Users will receive 1 Scratch Card for every 20 coins collected (maximum of 15 Cards; users with less than 20 coins will still receive 1 Card)
  • Users who collected between 300 and 999 coins will receive a Legend Voucher Plus
  • Users who collected between 1000 and 1499 coins will receive a Shiny Voucher Plus
  • Users who collected 1500 coins or more will receive a Shiny Legend Voucher Plus
this is an older Hanukkah breakdown and we seem to be in about the same coin range. Would guess it looks similar to this, but don't take it as law.

Forgot to re-check the thread until now, but thank you.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Dec 26 2017, 07:15 PM
Post #5038

Hello world
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 250 262

Active Squad

I have a question about the forums. I went to my nearby library today and tried to get on GPX and the forums. I could log into the main site and do everything fine there, but when I tried to go to these forums I got an error message saying that I was not permitted to use these message boards. I have never had that problem before, it just came up when I was at the library. I'm back at home and now I can use the forums just fine. But why did I get an error message when I was at the library? I was on a desktop computer, using Chrome.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Dec 26 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #5039

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

QUOTE(Necrozma @ Dec 26 2017, 06:15 PM) *
I have a question about the forums. I went to my nearby library today and tried to get on GPX and the forums. I could log into the main site and do everything fine there, but when I tried to go to these forums I got an error message saying that I was not permitted to use these message boards. I have never had that problem before, it just came up when I was at the library. I'm back at home and now I can use the forums just fine. But why did I get an error message when I was at the library? I was on a desktop computer, using Chrome.

That's a bit odd, but it might have something to do with the group that you are currently placed in on the forums, 'Restricted' so it would make sense. You can check here to see if it goes in-depth.

This post has been edited by Level-X: Dec 26 2017, 07:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Dec 27 2017, 12:48 AM
Post #5040

Hello world
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 250 262

Active Squad

The rules didn't give me any in-depth info as to why the forums are blocked for me at the library, but hopefully the issue will just go away by itself. Thanks for the help.

--------------------
+Quote Post

281 Pages V  « < 250 251 252 253 254 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:38 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.