Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Best bosses, title says it all
Psycho Cat
post Apr 21 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 138 865

Awesome Bro

RIDLY! KRAID! MOTHER BRAIN! WOOT WOOT! I love all the metroid games (exept the primes) for 1:they're just awesome (exept the primes) 2:you're a GIRL for once! and 3: it has awesome bosses (I admit, the primes have cool bosses too)! METROID!!! shakefist.gif p.s. im new so hi happy.gif

--------------------
Click here and friend me. You won't be sorry...

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Apr 22 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #22

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

Easiest: Everything after Jecht in FFX
Hardest: Either name a Boss in FF4 DS or play through CV Order of Ecclesia and name a late-game boss. Holy shit.
Most Memorable: Zant in Twilight Princess was pretty good, but I have to say Ganondorf's four part finale in Twilight Princess was 1000x better
Most Badass: Once again, Ganondorf's four part finale in Twilight Princess was most badass
Coolest: U-8: The Yuan/Botta fight in Tales of Symphonia
Saddest: I have to say either the Jecht fight in FFX, The Boss in MGS3, or Mithos in Tales of Symphonia (...yeah)
Most Cathartic: Kefka's final boss form in FF6

--------------------
+Quote Post

SisterPsycho
post Apr 22 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 138 791

Active Squad

Easiest: Goomba King from Paper Mario

Hardest: Boost Guardian....especially on hard mode.

Favorite: For me, there's a tie on this one.......the final battle with Dark Samus in MP2 & The End....one time he fell asleep on me before I finally found him.

Strangest: Pretty much every boss from the MGS series. They are weird....very weird.

Most memorable: Metal Gears Ray 1 - 5.....I was in such a zone that I managed to keep them from firing at me the second time through the game. I've never been able to do that again.......

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Sep 29 2012, 02:40 PM
Post #24

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I have to add a few more:

Silliest: Veran (final forms) (LoZ: OoA) They're, well, BUGS! laughing.gif No wonder she's embarrased about having to resort to it!
Most Rollercoaster of Emotions-inducing: Doom Dragon (GS: TLA) What emotions, you ask? Anger. Rage. Fury. Frustration. Pride (getting it down to two heads). Relief (when getting it down to one head). Sadness (when you find out what it really was). More anger (at the being who made you fight the boss to begin with). Overjoyed (when the three characters that were turned into it recover). 'Nuff said.
Most prone to Rule 34: Morpha (LoZ: OoT) A water-tentacle-monster. Need I say more? hmm.gif
Most likely to make me go noes.gif with shock: Bellumbeck (LoZ: PH) I'm a huge Capt. Linebeck fangirl. That should tell you all you need to know.
Most likely to make me go mad.gif and trigger my Mama Bear tendencies: Twinrova (LoZ: OoT) Why? Because of what they did to Nabooru. I went all Roaring Rampage of Revenge on them thanks to that.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dragonflames1994
post Oct 4 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #25

Dragonflame1994 is a fake
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 057

Interrupting Rayquaza

Easiest: Bowser (Paper Mario)
Average: Bowser (SMB3)
Hardest: Ballos (Cave Story)
Memorable: The Imprisoned: Final Battle (LoZ Skyward Sword)
Scariest: Chainsaw guy (Resident Evil 4)

This post has been edited by Dragonflames1994: Oct 4 2012, 12:19 PM

--------------------
Click below for my party.

My legit shiny female Haxorus is awesome.
Ask me something on formspring.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 09:07 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.