Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

GPX+ Shiny Tracker! [v3.1.1] | Last Updated: October 16, 2023, Includes: JavaScript feature, alternative tracker, info box on hover
Level-X
post May 17 2021, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Pokémon Icons added to v3.1+ (click to show)

GPX+ Shiny Tracker is a community project that is subject to regular updates. Any suggestions or contributions to updates are welcome.
Please message me if you have an issue with anything. I can be reached on the forums or on discord (Level-X#4607).

The project is hosted on GitHub. There you'll see a list of files in the repository.

QUOTE("GitHub File Names")
Getting Started.html
It has information on how to use the basic functions. It's very helpful!

GPX+ Shiny Tracker Ultimate.html
The Shiny Tracker with gender differences included.

GPX+ Shiny Tracker.html
The Shiny Tracker without gender differences.

README.md
A file created by GitHub. Allows you to view the latest information on where and how to download new and past versions of the tracker.

Script-ClickProgress.js
A Javascript file made by Cycloneblaze. This gives you the option of easily adding the shinies you've collected with a mouse click over using manual code.

Style.css
This goes alongside the HTML files. Essentially, it holds the design and makes everything look pretty.

» » » Direct Download for GPX+ Shiny Tracker v3.1.1 « « «
It's always recommended that you download the latest version!
If you have problems with the direct download you can download on GitHub's website here

Current version changes
v3.1.1 (click to show)

Past version changes
v3.1 (click to show)

v3.0 (click to show)

v2.5 (click to show)

v2.4 (click to show)

v2.3 (click to show)

v2.2 (click to show)

v2.1 (click to show)

v2.0 (click to show)

v1.0 (click to show)

The below information may look like a lot at first glance because I'm trying to be thorough, but everything is super simple to do!

Can you give me an example of how the tracker looks like? (click to show)

How do I edit the GPX+ Shiny Tracker with HTML? (click to show)

How do I edit the GPX+ Shiny Tracker with JavaScript? (click to show)

Miscellaneous Q&A (click to show)

I hope this tool is of some use to at least some of you. Thank you to whoever ends up using this tracker, and a big thank you to Cycloneblaze for adding the JavaScript feature, and Rookie Roo for giving ideas and helping to create the GPX+ Shiny Tracker Ultimate. This tool is easily customizable if you know some basic HTML and CSS. Please feel free to share any creations you might make from or for this tool!

Did you know? (click to show)

I made some buttons you can use to share both the GPX+ Discord server and the GPX+ Shiny Tracker. Feel free to use them in your forum signature if you choose!

This post has been edited by Level-X: Oct 16 2023, 06:12 PM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Level-X
post Sep 26 2023, 10:30 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Today I updated the Tracker to v3.1 - all the changes can be found in the main post under the changelog section, but some of the bigger things include:

- Icons for Galarian Meowth, Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Slowbro, Galarian Farfetch'd, Galarian Slowking, Solgaleo [Radiant Sun], Lunala [Full Moon], Chewtle, Drednaw, Arrokuda, Barraskewda, Perrserker, Sirfetch'd, Indeedee (Male/Female), Dreepy, Drakloak, Dragapult, Eternatus, Sprigatito, Floragato, and Meowscarada were added.
- Placeholder data for Pokémon introduced in Scarlet and Violet and The Teal Mask DLC was added.
- Changed display to show two rows of Pokémon per box instead of one row.
- Gender information now appears on hover. (Example below)

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.