Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Creepypasta, I am dead serious. (Get the pun?)
Yuenha
post May 9 2013, 05:10 AM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 188 176

Active Squad

i have heardthe zelda one
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 9 2013, 01:27 PM
Post #62

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

^ Which Zelda 'pasta? There's a lot of them out there. I assume you're referring to Haunted Majora's Mask/BEN Drowned?

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

cereza13
post May 9 2013, 01:34 PM
Post #63

Artist Fennekin
Group Icon

Member No.: 195 713

Team Kanto

I talked to cleverbot about that BEN one, and it knew what I was talking about, never using it again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 9 2013, 02:10 PM
Post #64

Group Icon

GS Crew

Oi, BEN Drowned made me never want to chat with Cleverbot, EVER. Whenever CB got brought up in the now-(regrettably)-closed "Last Person to Post Wins" thread, I'd almost always bring up one of the key phrases from that pasta in a p-

You shouldn't have done that...

Gah, EDI! shakefist.gif Why did you have to make me remember that, brain? Why?

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

cereza13
post May 9 2013, 02:26 PM
Post #65

Artist Fennekin
Group Icon

Member No.: 195 713

Team Kanto

i didn't even know about it until i saw a top creepypasta vid. Then like the dummy i am i went to see if it was true. It was, i shall never doubt you again youtube.

--------------------
+Quote Post

LegendaryDerps
post May 22 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #66

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 197 604

Active Squad

I think my first Creepypasta was Sonic.exe. I didn't find it that scary, but that picture freaked me out, man.

Actually, I think the only 'pasta I've 'NOPE'd out of was this one about this guy who was obsessed with cleanliness or whatever. Got about halfway through before I was like 'hehe NOPE'. I can't for the life of me remember the name, though.

Also, if I may recommend a couple of pastas (and one pasta-based story), i have these as my go-to recommends (with some warnings in case anyone here is sensitive.)edit; added a creepypasta to the list and added links to any dramatic readings that may exist
edit2; removed jeff vs jane from the list because i was unsure if it was breaking any rules or not. i don't think it was but i've removed it anyway because i'm paranoid about things like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Arceus Awakened
post May 23 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #67

Suicune is the most beautiful of all ♥
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 219

My favourites~

I don't think I've read many, but there was one about a Pokemon Black (Not the DS one, a R/B hack) where, as well as your starter, you got GHOST. I'll look for the link.

Edit: Found it! http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/su...py-pokemon-hack

This post has been edited by Arceus Awakened: May 23 2013, 10:05 AM

--------------------

~ freelance spriter | shiny collector | aspiring trinketeer ~

Project Arceus (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 24 2013, 08:38 PM
Post #68

Group Icon

GS Crew

@LegendaryDerps: Oh, yeah. That "I AM GOD" one, right? Or the title screen one? Both are pretty creepy.

BTW, someone made a fan re-creation game of Sonic.exe. Granted, some things like the idle animations for the characters aren't recreated, nor the special effects for Demon!Sonic's teleportation, but it's pretty much 100% accurate aside from those omissions.

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Sharkosaurus
post May 25 2013, 08:01 AM
Post #69

Gentleman Bastard
Group Icon

Member No.: 93 071

smogon ban genies pls

I take caution reading Creepypastas; especially those with pictures.
Fuck you Jeff. ;A;

--------------------
ayy
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 25 2013, 11:02 AM
Post #70

Group Icon

GS Crew

For me, it's pastas with videos I tend to be wary of. Like the Luna Game ones. A tip: Don't watch the "The end is neigh.avi" video on the Luna Game's page on the Creepypasta Wiki with both computer and video volume at 100%. Just don't. Actually, don't watch any of the Luna Game videos on that page with both computer and video volume at 100%. The Mario World pasta is another one you shouldn't do that with. (Although that's not because of the creepiness, moreso ear rape.)

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

LegendaryDerps
post May 28 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #71

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 197 604

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ May 24 2013, 07:38 PM) *
@LegendaryDerps: Oh, yeah. That "I AM GOD" one, right? Or the title screen one? Both are pretty creepy.

BTW, someone made a fan re-creation game of Sonic.exe. Granted, some things like the idle animations for the characters aren't recreated, nor the special effects for Demon!Sonic's teleportation, but it's pretty much 100% accurate aside from those omissions.

Yeah, the I AM GOD one. i just...aaa

I've seen the recreation game that guy made. I think he did a pretty cool job. If I had no idea what Sonic.exe was and just started playing I'd probably freak out. The guy needs to work those idle animations into the game, though, that would make it better IMO.

Related; I can't help but see similarities between Demon!Sonic and Fleetway!SuperSonic. They seem almost the same, actually. Just Demon!Sonic apparently has 4th wall awareness/4th wall breaking abilities.
I mean, come on.

QUOTE(Inspector Javert @ May 25 2013, 07:01 AM) *
I take caution reading Creepypastas; especially those with pictures.
Fuck you Jeff. ;A;

Jeff's picture isn't /that/ bad, it's actually a pretty stupid and kinda terrible photoshop, it just gets used as a shock image/jumpscare a lot and gets stuck in your head easily.

Smile.Jeff, though....aaaaaAAAAA GET IT AWAY

Relatedly, why in the fuck does Jeff the Killer have so many god damn fangirls that think he's the hottest/most attractive creepypasta man ever? i don't understand blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 29 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #72

Group Icon

GS Crew

I don't really read the RL-based 'pastas much. I'm much more enamored with the VG 'pastas. *shrugs* I'm a gamer; what do you expect? lol.gif

@LegendaryDerps: That's funny; I thought the exact same thing about Demon!Sonic. Although, I'm not that familiar with that 'verse, games or otherwise. sealed.gif

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Jun 1 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #73

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Member No.: 174 779

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Man, I hadn't been on in a while. Anyways, if you're interested in Pokepastas, I found a man on Youtube who reads Pokepastas (both popular and user-made) and at the end of the story critiques them.

The link below is a creepypasta that most people rave about and for a good reason...but I agree with his opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSVGU3om9zw

--------------------
Yep, I'm Serious. srsbsns.gif
I am infecting all of the Game Forums! Mwa ha ha ha!

Organization XIII (click to show)

Oh, yes. I own monocle.gif emoticon. monocle.gif
Other Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

nitrodog96
post Jun 21 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #74

bewm
Group Icon

From: In a burning ring of fire, channeling the power of the flames.
Member No.: 61 870

Platinum Team

I've heard of many Pokémon Creepypastas, at the age of 12. I have listened to Lost Silver, Tarnished Gold and Blue Tears on YouTube, but Blue Tears was definitely the creepiest. I watched TheJWittz do Lost Silver, and the actual thing was really less creepy than the story (which is saying something, the story wasn't very creepy). I have also heard some theories, such as Buried Alive, White Hand, Gary's Raticate, Creepy Black Version, the Lavender Town Syndrome theory, and probably some other ones that I can't remember ATM.

@Arceus Awakened: That's Creepy Black Version. (TheJWittz quote, coming up) It's a bootlegged version of R/B. Supposedly some person bought it at a yard sale (maybe a flea market, I don't remember) and played it, but when he went to choose his starter, he found he could also choose the ghost sprite from Pokémon Tower before you get the Silph Scope, which he did. Its only move is Curse. And not the normal Curse with the "???" for its type. It was a move that was a never-miss OHKO that would remove the Pokémon and trainers from the game entirely. Once you beat the Elite Four (easy with your OHKO move) it would move you to Lavender Town automatically, where you would meet the ghosts of all the trainers and Pokémon you removed from the game, with Ghost in front. He uses Curse on you, and it's GAME OVER for you. Apparantly the guy who bought it "lost it while moving" and never saw it again. NOPE!

--------------------
I used to be Cyogre, ILoveTaillowHesCute, TaillowIsCuteAndCool, Tart Spop, Tartius Spopius, Tartii, King of the Eevees and MasteroftheFlames. If you know me under any of those names, yeah, that's me.

In-Game Teams (click to show)

Hoping to get Social Networking! I'd really appreciate an add.

Arcanine! (click to show)

Miscellaneous (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 23 2013, 09:32 AM
Post #75

Group Icon

GS Crew

I've read Creepy Black too. Kind of an average "Meh" in my book. It's okay, I guess. Although Tartii forgot one thing in his summary: While the story does pick up back at LT, you have to make your way back to Pallet Town, and when you're traveling back, the music doesn't change to the Route/town/city music with each area transition, but instead stays as the LT theme, but it lowers slightly in pitch and volume gradually. And after you reach PT, then and only then will your once-loyal Ghost attack you. You can try to fight back, but it's futile, because you eventually get Curse'd as well. And when you restart the game, your savefile is erased.

I remember talking about LS with my real-life/Internet friend Kojinka and we were discussing just what was the game maker's intent in having such a creepy ending (metaphorical death of Gold). Late at night, too, I should add. I theorized that it was meant to be about the futility of life, and how unless you're a metaphorical saint or demon, you won't be remembered by the rest of the world after death. And as for the Hidden part, it was representing Gold searching for his name, and therefore his actions (defeating the Champion), so the world would remember him after he's passed on. We also discussed Abandon LONLINESS as well, but I don't remember much of that conversation. sealed.gif

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

ThunderFox
post Jun 25 2013, 06:07 PM
Post #76

Energetic eletric fox!
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 096

My Team

I know about Sonic.exe ( that I have to say creeped me out even though it was so unbeliavable ) and about the Hypno's lullaby one, even thoug it's just a song aaaand... The Terror Black version with the GHOST starter, that creeped me out a lot too xD; and a GOLD/SILVER one that I don't remember the name in which the player killed people I think and progressively lost limbs along the game until it was just his head left and nothing after. LOL I may know more, but I can't remember right now. xD

This post has been edited by ThunderFox: Jun 25 2013, 06:07 PM

--------------------
--- I am the Thunder Fox and this is me living the dream! ---

Shinies and Groups! (click to show)

No one can take you away from me now
Don't worry if they take me away
Doesn't matter how long we have to wait~ ♥

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 26 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #77

Group Icon

GS Crew

^That might be either Lost Silver or Easter Egg - Snow on Mt. Silver. Both of those do have limb amputations/decapitations/mutilations as a general theme.

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

ThunderFox
post Jun 27 2013, 06:08 AM
Post #78

Energetic eletric fox!
Group Icon

My Team

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 26 2013, 10:16 PM) *
^That might be either Lost Silver or Easter Egg - Snow on Mt. Silver. Both of those do have limb amputations/decapitations/mutilations as a general theme.

Oh yeah, it think that it was Lost Silver! It was creepy to see the sprite losing it's limbs, eew. LOL
But I'm not sure if I know that second one, though... I might just take a look at it. 8D Please don't tell me I'll regret it
But, it's still morning here so I might as well try and search for more Pokemon-related creepypastas! HA! No nightmares for me! xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 27 2013, 11:33 AM
Post #79

Group Icon

GS Crew

It's a pretty good 'pasta. One of my personal faves. I highly recommend you check out the accompanying short film video on its Creepypasta Wiki page: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_E...w_on_Mt._Silver It really adds a lot to the experience that just reading can't provide IMO.

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

ThunderFox
post Jun 28 2013, 05:54 AM
Post #80

Energetic eletric fox!
Group Icon

My Team

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 27 2013, 01:33 PM) *
It's a pretty good 'pasta. One of my personal faves. I highly recommend you check out the accompanying short film video on its Creepypasta Wiki page: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_E...w_on_Mt._Silver It really adds a lot to the experience that just reading can't provide IMO.

Thanks! I'm going to check it out right now! >u<

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:51 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.