Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Malachite Mages Redux, Closed due to inactivity. Feel free to remake this group!
Feitan
post May 26 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #21

Professional Boogeyman
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 114 057

The Derp Squad

Yeah, I don't like that achievement too much. I don't like waiting around for people to click the pokemon crazy.gif

At least you're on the last task, that isn't so bad. I'm only on the second. crying.gif

As for the next SWSH, you might hatch them really fast, you never know! grin.gif

edit:
On the third task now, I would really appreciate it if you guys could click the Snorlax! Thank you blush.gif

This post has been edited by Galaxy of the Wolves: May 26 2013, 09:25 PM

--------------------
Formerly known as headstrongx, Barakitty, Apocalyptic Glaceon, Galaxy of the Wolves

I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty, cracked, I just cut my lip on it, and chipped a tooth.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jaysus
post May 27 2013, 08:14 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 020

Active Squad

Welcome to the group Xerneas ^^

Good luck on TBD guys, its frustrating as heck getting all the interactions from people, i swear i spent days waiting for the proper berry interactions @@

On the subject of shinies however, i'm quite disappointed in myself this month as i haven't really spent too much time on GPX, work is a drag xD I wish i could go back to hatching 23 shinies in a month during a SWSH again but i haven't enough time.

--------------------

~~

Sprites (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 27 2013, 10:15 AM
Post #23

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Just checked the shiny hunt page and barzűl, I didn't think our luck was that bad. sad.gif And then I see folks who luck out and have hunts lasting less than a day. Elements damn it, I want that kind of luck! noes.gif And I just had to go for the highest-maturity hunt for my first one. irritated.gif Man, when I say I'm the Elements' Butt Monkey, I mean it. -_-.gif 90 Aron eggs and still counting...

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xerneas
post May 27 2013, 02:39 PM
Post #24

The epic Fairy-Type Legendary
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 159 255

Forest Flowers

Hello, fellow Malamages!

My SWSH hunt luck is gone, as usual. On the other hand, I did manage to finish my Shiny Cottonee hunt.
I only have 55 eggs for Cyndaquil, but that doesn't mean a shiny will magically appear and I can finish my hunt. >.>

I'm not up to the requirements for TBD, but I still suffered on the Genesect expo... that last task was evil.
Still, congrats to those who did hatch a shiny.

--------------------

Groups: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Feitan
post May 27 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #25

Professional Boogeyman
Group Icon

The Derp Squad

Don't worry Enten, I'm sure you'll get it if you try to hatch them really hard. grin.gif
I think I got mine in 150 eggs? Even then I was pretty lucky.

I'd just say hatch them as fast as you can (Especially on multiplier days!), which may involve A LOT of clicking, but it's worth it in the end.
(which will also help you with getting those requirements for TBD :P)

As for the proper berry interactions, it sucks so bad. I think I'm on about 100, but I'll be stuck on that for a few days since today is the last day I can get online til next Wednesday sadnod.gif
But that just means I have to work extra hard when I get back!

edit:

ugh, why did trinket+ have to be activated now, I've been waiting 4 days for it and now I can't click T_T

This post has been edited by Galaxy of the Wolves: May 28 2013, 02:34 AM

--------------------
Formerly known as headstrongx, Barakitty, Apocalyptic Glaceon, Galaxy of the Wolves

I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty, cracked, I just cut my lip on it, and chipped a tooth.

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 29 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

GS Crew

Thanks for the encouragement, Galaxy. cat.gif

I've noticed a pattern with my SWSH records: I either get my shiny super-fast (read <100 eggs) or super-slow (626 for my Jan. 2012 SWSH, which I didn't finish until October of that year). There's almost no middle ground with my record. xD.gif But when hunts run super-long, it's all that much sweeter when I do get that shiny, amirite? wink.gif

So, what's everyone's longest (time or eggs, it doesn't matter) and shortest SWSH records? My shortest SWSH was probably the May 2012 hunt, when I just had to go through 16 eggs to get my shiny. My longest, eggs-wise, was the Jan. 2012 SWSH I mentioned before.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Jaysus
post May 29 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 020

Active Squad

My longest hunt was my Solosis hunt during the March 2012 hunt at 1,340 eggs, i think my shortest was my gastly hunt during September 2012s hunt at 13 eggs.

EDIT, a big welcome to Pokegirl1116 ^^

This post has been edited by Jaysus: May 31 2013, 05:25 PM

--------------------

~~

Sprites (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pokegirl1116
post May 31 2013, 07:59 PM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 195 144

Competitive Team

Well, I haven't been in any SWSH yet, probably joining one in the future. I haven't got any shines anyway yet. unsure.gif Anyone have tips on how to get shines?

--------------------

My current team:

+Quote Post

dareco
post May 31 2013, 08:35 PM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 158 022

Active Squad

QUOTE(Pokegirl1116 @ Jun 1 2013, 02:59 AM) *
Well, I haven't been in any SWSH yet, probably joining one in the future. I haven't got any shines anyway yet. unsure.gif Anyone have tips on how to get shines?

Hatch a lot of eggs, enough said happy.gif

--------------------

Groups (click to show)

Ribbons (click to show)
+Quote Post

Persephone
post Jun 1 2013, 01:11 AM
Post #30

Ace Attorney
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 428

Active Squad

SWSH is done and I didn't get a Sh. Aron ;__; Partly because RL stuff have been getting in the way of me getting on GPX. At least I hatched a Sh. Cyndaquil the week before!

Aron hunt took 858 eggs aladsfjdas I had it end with the SWSH because I don't want to see Aron eggs in my party for at least a year.

Congrats on everyone who hatched shinies for the SWSH!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 1 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

GS Crew

Yeah, I didn't get my shiny in time either. sad.gif It doesn't help that I'm an hour behind the server, because reset is at ~11:55 PM EST, which means it's at ~10:55 PM CST. -_-.gif That extra hour really screws up my chances, because I could have hatched a shiny in that hour. I'm still gonna keep hatching Arons until I get a shiny, though. I've never cancelled a SWSH after they implemented the 'Continue my hunt as a normal hunt' option when signing up for SWSHs. I'm at 154 eggs right now and still counting. -_-2.gif

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Feitan
post Jun 2 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #32

Professional Boogeyman
Group Icon

The Derp Squad

I'm back! (and shouldn't have any more disappearances!)

Congrats to everyone who hatched a shiny, (and keep trying, for everyone who didn't hatch one!)

I think my worst shiny hunt was Porygon (I still don't have a shiny for that, either), which was at 900 eggs before the SWSH ended, and my quickest was Abra in 23 eggs. happy.gif

now to keep on going with TBD. sadnod.gif
I hope I finish it really soon, I want to get the new months explorations done before the scavenger hunt.

feeding tasks are the bane of my existence, I can't stand waiting for people to click the right berry sad.gif

This post has been edited by Galaxy of the Wolves: Jun 3 2013, 02:04 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 3 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

GS Crew

Oh, yeah. I know that feel way. Too. Well. With the obvious exception of MCers, is it that Elements-qarzűln hard to read that text that says, "The Pokémon is (insert X status ailment here), and needs a/n (insert flavor of berry that cures status X) to be cured."? It has the text in bold font and the berry flavor needed underlined and italicized, for the Elements' sakes![/rant]

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Feitan
post Jun 4 2013, 05:54 AM
Post #34

Professional Boogeyman
Group Icon

The Derp Squad

sad.gif The banner I put in my sig is gone, and I liked that one best... crying.gif
Anyone happen to save it? *pouts*

I'm on the Kecleon task now.. Ugh... I really don't want to do TBD anymore crying.gif
But I WILL finish it!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Crights
post Jun 5 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 117 477

One of my teams

257 eggs and I'm still looking for a shiny Bagon...
My quickest hunt was my first one! I just hatched one egg to get a shiny Trapinch

Galaxy of the Wolves, good luck with your exploration and with the search of the lost banner!
+Quote Post

Feitan
post Jun 6 2013, 01:25 AM
Post #36

Professional Boogeyman
Group Icon

The Derp Squad

QUOTE(Me llaman Cris @ Jun 6 2013, 12:58 AM) *
257 eggs and I'm still looking for a shiny Bagon...
My quickest hunt was my first one! I just hatched one egg to get a shiny Trapinch

Galaxy of the Wolves, good luck with your exploration and with the search of the lost banner!

You'll get it soon enough, just keep trying! grin.gif
Everyones luck with shinies changes, so though you may have a hard time with Bagon, you may have really good luck with others!

and thanks, I'm nearly done with this task I'm on (Literally 1 more to get crying.gif), then I'm nearly half way through completing it! grin.gif
I hope someone saved the banner, it was really nice ;w;

edit: just realised the banner you have was the one I had, and it's back now... crazy.gif

This post has been edited by Galaxy of the Wolves: Jun 6 2013, 01:27 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

dareco
post Jun 6 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Anybody wanna try the Office wars achievement with me?
I tried one with somebody else but he forfeited the race after I got my Sh. dracowymsy so it didn't count as a win facepalm.gif

--------------------

Groups (click to show)

Ribbons (click to show)
+Quote Post

Feitan
post Jun 6 2013, 11:49 PM
Post #38

Professional Boogeyman
Group Icon

The Derp Squad

Ahhhh, the multiplier today! love.gif love.gif love.gif

Aww, sorry dareco, I'd do it with you if I weren't already in one crying.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 7 2013, 11:09 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

GS Crew

I'd be willing, dareco. I've been wanting to try a shiny race for awhile, now. I'll go for Zergoose if that's fine. cat.gif

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

dareco
post Jun 7 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sorry, already racing with somebody else.

--------------------

Groups (click to show)

Ribbons (click to show)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 12:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.