Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of February (2024)
Darth Krytie
post Jan 31 2024, 11:03 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Hello everyone! This year we'll be celebrating our 15th year as a site! Amazing, isn't it? Is everyone having a good start to 2024 as we enter its second month? Is there any Pokémon news you're hoping will be announced soon? Is there anything you're looking forward to in the coming months?

Congratulations to Wulfenite for winning last month's Site Wide Shiny Hunt (ending a super impressive Malachite streak!) Congratulations everyone who hatched a shiny!

This Month's Explorations:

Guardians: Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie

The Antlers of Life: Xerneas

The Wings of Destruction: Yveltal

A Blinding Darkness: Necrozma, N-Solarizer, N-Lunarizer

Trinkets February Trinkets are active! As a reminder, the first trinket box opened every day during February will have 4 guaranteed February Trinkets.

Switch News:

In S/V, you can get a Mythical Pecha Berry Gift via "receive via the internet) (Expiration not listed yet)

In S/V, you can get a Neo-Kitakami Case for Rotom Phone with the code NE0R0T0MC0VER (Expiration not yet listed)

In S/V, you can get 10 TM223 (Metal Sound) via "receive via the internet" until Mid-January (Not sure if still active)

In S/V, you can get a Chest-Form Gimmighoul with the code SEEY0U1NPALDEA until Nov 30th, 2024.

In S/V, you can get a Terastal Cap with the code WEARTERASTALCAP until Nov 30th, 2024.

In S/V, you can get an Expert Belt with the code SUPEREFFECT1VE until February 28th, 2025.

In S/V, you can get a 30 Quick Balls with the code G0TCHAP0KEM0N until February 28th, 2025.

In S/V, you can get Cetitan with the code L1KEAFLUTE via Mystery Gift until August 31st, 2024.

In S/V, you can get a Revavroom with the code TEAMSTAR via Mystery Gift until Oct 31, 2024.

In S/V, you can receive either a 1x Sweet Herba Mystica OR 1x Spicy Herba Mystica with the code SWEET0RSP1CY via Mystery Gift until Sept 30th, 2024.

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Jan 31 2024, 11:57 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

I think it will be easier than herding cats to clear out all these Slakoth... but it will just be sooooooooooooooooooo SLOW!

Happy anniversary month.

Regards,
-TM

This post has been edited by ThunderMoss: Feb 1 2024, 12:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Isla de Monte Cr...
post Jan 31 2024, 11:58 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 612

Active Squad

Congratulations Wulfenite! What a well fought race this month!

To my fellow Malachites, we put up an amazing effort this time, and we'll pull back next time!

Meanwhile I'm hoping that my shiny luck can return for this month to help celebrate 15 (!) years of GPX!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Feb 1 2024, 12:04 AM
Post #4

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Congrats to everyone for a well-fought shiny hunt and to Wulfenite for emerging victorious!

Next year GPX can apply for its learners permit I feel old :')

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post Feb 1 2024, 12:12 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

Wow, Malachite's insanely long winning streak has finally been broken! Congrats, super cool to see!

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Feb 1 2024, 12:13 AM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

15 years feels so crazy to say! It's so cool that this site is still around and kicking, looking forward to celebrating the anniversary! grin.gif
Pokemon Day is on the 27th, so look forward to some new news for our beloved series then!
Also big congrats to Wulfenite for dethroning us nod.gif

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.