Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Favorite Gen VII Pokémon?
Mars Adept Enten
post Dec 17 2016, 01:00 PM
Post #1

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

It has to be done. A topic for the new Pokés. cat.gif Here's my opinions on them all:

Rowlet, Dartrix, and Decidueye: I wasn't terribly thrilled with these at first, but then I saw how awesome Decidueye looked, and fell in love with 'im. grin.gif I went to the trouble of trading for one on Moon, as I chose Litten as my starter in that version. Might go with Rowlet for my Sun starter.
Litten, Torracat, and Incineroar: love.gif That is all.
Popplio, Brionne, and Primarina: I didn't really like Popplio at first either, but again, its final Evo redeemed it in my eyes. This is the other starter I'm seriously considering in Sun. It's gonna be a hard choice for my secondary version this time around. noes.gif
Pikipek, Trumbeak, and Toucannon: I love the idea of the regional bird being a woodpecker, and the idea of it evolving into a toucan. I like these guys.
Yungoos and Gumshoos: Not terribly sold on these two, but the resemblance that Gumshoos has to Trump is rather amusing to me.
Grubbin, Charjabug, and Vikavolt: Grubbin struck me as kind of 'meh', but Charjabug is just adorable and Vikavolt is badass. I like this line as well.
Crabrawler and Crabominable: Not terribly fond of these two. :/
Oricorio: I love the idea of a dancing bird Poké and the different formesstyles makes it even more awesome.
Cutiefly and Ribombee: Totally adorable puffball bees.
Rockruff and Lycanroc: Rockruff is adorable, and Lycanroc (especially Midnight Forme) is a badass rock (were)wolf.
Wishiwashi: Eh, this one is so-so in my book.
Mareanie and Toxapex: These two, on the other hand, are pretty awesome looking. Now if I could just find one...
Mudbray and Mudsdale: Finally, a donkey Pokémon! happy.gif And Mudsdale is pretty awesome (if kind of a PITA to actually fight against.)
Dewpider and Araquanid: Water spiders? Sweet. Love these two.
Fomantis and Lurantis: Fomantis is so adorable. Lurantis looks pretty neat, too.
Morelull and Shiinotic: Finally, some fairy mushrooms! happy.gif (Fairies are often associated with mushrooms in mythology, hence why I'm so excited about these two.)
Salandit and Salazzle: So. Much. Win. with these two.
Stufful and Bewear: Plushie Pokémon? So. Cute!
Bounsweet, Steenee, and Tsareena: These three remind me of Cherubi and Kirlia. Totally adorable. And Tsareena's signature move, Trop Kick? awesome.gif
Comfey: A lei Pokémon? I figured we'd get one of these in a Hawaii-based region, and I was right. And it's adorable.
Oranguru: A sage monkey Poké. Why hasn't this been done before now?
Passimian: Not terribly hot on this one. Its version counterpart is cooler.
Wimpod and Golisopod: I love the evolution of this line. The basic form is just 'meh' to me.
Sandygast and Palossand: Haunted sand castles? Sweet. happy.gif I like these two.
Pyukumuku: So. CUTE! <3
Type: Null and Silvally: I saw these two and wanted them so badly. Shame you have to clear the game before you can get them, though.
Minior: At first, I was all 'meh' about this one, then I saw that it had different colored cores, and went all 'do want!' on it. A total PITA to catch, though. SD + need to be at half HP or lower to see what color its core is = frustration.
Komala: Cute, but not much else to say about it.
Turtonator: A fire dragon/turtle hybrid? DO. WANT! dowant.gif Too bad I can't get it in my primary version (Moon).
Togedemaru: Adorable. 'Nuff said.
Mimikyu: I was apathetic to this at first, but it's grown on me. Such a Woobie-ish cutie.
Bruxish: blink.gif W. T. F. That is all.
Drampa: So adorable. <3 I want to huggle this guy so much.
Dhelmise: Every Pokémon game has to have at least one inanimate object-based Poké, and this one fits the bill. I like the idea of a haunted anchor a lot.
Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, and Kommo-o: Armored dragons. What else needs to be said?
Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and Tapu Fini: Tiki-themed Legendaries. The only one of these four I really like is Tapu Fini. It looks the best to me, design-wise.
Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, and Lunala: When I first saw Cosmog, I was like, "So adorable!" Cosmoem was kind of 'meh' to me, but Solgaleo and Lunala are pretty sweet. I prefer Lunala of the two, though.
Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, and Necrozma: Quite frankly, these are more WTF to me than cool. I do like Pheromosa, Celesteela, Guzzlord, and Necrozma, though.
Magearna: Kind of weird, but still neat, idea-wise.
Unrevealed Mythical Pokémon (click to show)

Alolan variants
Rattata and Raticate: Not terribly fond of these two.
Raichu: It's okay, I guess. unsure.gif Reminds me of a fanvolution I made of Raichu called Lugichu.
Sandshrew and Sandslash: These guys are pretty neat, but I prefer their Sun counterparts.
Vulpix and Ninetales: Why, oh, why couldn't you be the Moon exclusives instead? noes.gif
Diglett and Dugtrio: Diglett is kinda 'meh' but Dugtrio makes me crack up with its hair.
Meowth and Persian: I like Meowth but Persian? What did they do to you? sad.gif
Geodude, Graveler, and Golem: What.
Grimer and Muk: These two, on the other hand, look awesome. I especially like Muk. So colorful.
Exeggutor: *laughs* That neck, man.
Marowak: love.gif That is all.

Other
Ash-Greninja: What. The. FUCK? yelling.gif Keep the animé separate from the games, KTHXPL0X. I really dislike this one. I didn't even get the demo for Sun/Moon because of this guy.

So, what are all your thoughts on the Alolan Pokémon?

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Wastelander
post May 27 2017, 07:20 AM
Post #2

True king
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 552

The Runaways

I love my lil' Rowlet. He's easily the cutest starter I've seen in a while. I am also diggin' (heh) Lycanroc, in either forme, too.

--------------------

Software engineer by day. Hermit writer by night.
nothing is impossible chasing a super hero on the run
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.