Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hiya !
agentshorty
post Feb 13 2024, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 266 763

Active Squad

Your Name: Leah (Pronounced "Lee uh" not Lee or Layuh) cause it confuses people lol

Do you like Pokémon? I have been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember! I started with Black and White 2 and instantly fell in love ;;

Interests/Hobbies: I like going outside, gaming, music (ask me about genres cuz I like SO many), dramas, photography and fashion! I like beauty and makeup and piercings and I have green hair lol well it's green and black split dyed. :]

Where Are You From: New Jersey U.S.

Any Questions: I'm new and I'd love a lil guidance cause I'm kinda new to games like this oh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Feb 13 2024, 06:09 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Hey! Welcome to the site grin.gif (Great time to join too because we currently have our Anniversary Event going on! Where you can hatch certain eggs for coins and use on special prizes in the shop - more info here)
The best advice I can give for a new member is to interact with other Pokemon/Eggs through this page to rack up some points you can use on "Account Upgrades" (The best one to buy first is the Amulet Coin imo because it will start giving you extra points from clicking)
You can join our discord channel if you want to get involved in the community/need help for anything!

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

PuppyToast
post Feb 14 2024, 09:20 AM
Post #3

Part of this Complete Breakfast
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 19 787

Active Squad

Welcome!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.